decades protected

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest curiousnegsub

I've been advertising locally on BBRT for someone to fuck me raw... but, the only responses I have had are from those telling me they are either just off on holiday, or my ass doesn't turn them on. To say I'm surprised at finding it so difficult to get anyone to meet is an understatement.

Is it just me and my (what has been referred to recently by one guy who asked for pics) old saggy ass, or do others have the same problem?

Hang in there curiousnegsub i've found my window for meeting guys to be on a cycle of sorts, sometimes nothing sometimes more than I have time to engage.  be true to yourself and stay focused on what you want.  i personally don't understand what they are talking about.  you are a handsome guy and a sexy body. 

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, GoodExercise said:

Guys try to scare us with tales of their AIDS-related illnesses.  But their stories just turn us on, rather than turn us off.  

WHY SHOULD IT SCARE US,do they not understand a chasers deep desire to join the club,not go on meds,look aftr the babes and pass it on.its not the chase that excites ITS THE BLOODY RESULT

I.E.GETTING THE BUG

Guest curiousnegsub
14 hours ago, spitjack said:

Hang in there curiousnegsub i've found my window for meeting guys to be on a cycle of sorts, sometimes nothing sometimes more than I have time to engage.  be true to yourself and stay focused on what you want.  i personally don't understand what they are talking about.  you are a handsome guy and a sexy body. 

Thanks for the support and encouraging kind words. It seems quite a lot of Tops are fussy about what hole the put their tool into, and I guess it's natural that guys have specific likes and dislikes. I'm no longer fussed about the age or looks of a guy, as long as he wants to breed me. That has become the important thing, and others don't get that. 

On 6/21/2017 at 7:46 PM, curiousnegsub said:

To say I'm surprised at finding it so difficult to get anyone to meet is an understatement.

I took a quick peek at your ass on BBRT.  Fuck, you are sexy.  I like tall and lean, and your fuckpucker looks so nice to eat.  The miles on the odometer don't bother me so long as we go down the road raw and especially if I can be the one to deliver the luck load.  Good luck with it.  Sorry I am too far away to take you for a spin today. 

Guest curiousnegsub
3 hours ago, PozUrbana said:

I took a quick peek at your ass on BBRT.  Fuck, you are sexy.  I like tall and lean, and your fuckpucker looks so nice to eat.  The miles on the odometer don't bother me so long as we go down the road raw and especially if I can be the one to deliver the luck load.  Good luck with it.  Sorry I am too far away to take you for a spin today. 

Awww thanks, dude. That's a real boost. I was hoping to book a session tonight, but the guy has been invited to a BBQ...  .... says we'll have to try and arrange something maybe next week. He's probably not poz anyway, but hell, I need to start somewhere, and it would be my first bb fuck in many years!

There's another guy who's a complete slut, and gives and takes it - He's keen and would visit me here. He'd be the first visitor to my lonesome pad since I moved here just a year ago. Hopefully next week, too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest curiousnegsub

UPDATE... since my last post here 2 and a half weeks ago....

Well... I'm well off the staring block, totally over any fear of barebacking, and 3 raw fucks and loads in me. One of them is returning to visit on Thursday morning possibly with a friend - that will be my first ever session with more than one guy, and in preparation for a 'gang-bang' that this guy has organised for 28th July which he'd love me to go to.

I'm well hooked, and NOTHING feels so good and as horny as a guy banking my hole and filling it with cum.  All the fears of infection appear to have been totally overshadowed. What a total life change. I  fuckin love it!

Yup curious, once you've sampled raw cock and thick, creamy man spunk deep in your hungry hole and running down your leg there is no turning back: on your back, legs raised, stinky fuck sockies on, and hole lubed awaiting your Tops' raw fuck stick...pig heaven!!!! ;)

Guest curiousnegsub
42 minutes ago, backpackguy said:

Yup curious, once you've sampled raw cock and thick, creamy man spunk deep in your hungry hole and running down your leg there is no turning back: on your back, legs raised, stinky fuck sockies on, and hole lubed awaiting your Tops' raw fuck stick...pig heaven!!!! ;)

You are so damn right, backpackguy.

BTW... I haven't bought any lube and haven't used any at all. Only their spit has been used, and it went in so easily each time. The feeling is so fantastic.

Guest curiousnegsub

A surprise fuck this evening from a guy off fabguys.com 

He messaged asking when we'd meet, and I said now. So I went to pick him up 8 miles away and brought him here. A short and very rough looking 44 year old smoker who looks more like 54, with home done tattoos. I made him a drink and we chatted for a bit before going to the fuck room. He was quite shy, very working class, but was ready to upload into me. I sucked his dick to erection, which must be about 6 inches and fat. He rammed my hole doggy with spit as lube for about 40 mins, with a short cigarette break. Then shot his load deep into my hole and stayed there for about 2 more mins  before pulling out and getting dressed. I dropped him back near his place, as he didn't want me to know exactly where he lives. I'm Now sitting here with his cum absorbing inside, and my hole feeling very well used. Wonderful!

He is my 4th load since starting looking for it.

The next booking is still Thursday morning.

Guest curiousnegsub

My 6th load booked in for Thursday morning again... my day off work. It's an older and very experienced guy who seems to be hooked on pumping his cum into my ass. He's said he wants to use it regularly, and I'm well up for that. Unfortunately, I've not had any luck finding others since last week. 

My interest in getting POZ has greatly increased after downloading a mindfucking 'Toxic Bugchase Brainwash' mp3 which tells me what i want and need. I have to admit that it has had a very powerful impact on me, and after listening and edging to it for an hour before bed last night, I woke up wanting to listen to it again... which I did, for an hour before getting up for work. 

It seems to have had the effect of really focusing me on chasing the bug and giving me an intense need for it. I've been very horny all day at work today, spending as much time as possible looking for Top breeders online.

How deep this impact really goes is unclear, but it's definitely made becoming charged with HIV an intense sexual need.... for now. It took me into an incredible lustful space, where I really feel that only becoming an HIV charged cumdump will make me complete. We'll see if this has a long term impact, or just some very horny thing for now.

Edited by curiousnegsub