I fucked my neighbours daughter.

Spindle

I had been invited to a wedding between two staff members who I worked with, It was me who got them together, and they always thanked me for it.

Anyway, the wedding was being held in a very nice hotel In the City of Durham and I decided to book a room for the night and make a proper day of it. A couple of weeks before the wedding,my neighbours daughter,Katie,told me she was going as well.

Katie also worked for the same company but I very rarely saw her as she was in a different department, however she was good friends with the couple and would be there. She wouldnt be staying the night but I offered her a lift with me which would save her the taxi fare.

Katie was 23 and a very pretty girl, short blonde hair,and a lovely figure.I confess that I`d had thoughts about her that someone twice her age shouldnt be having, however I wasnt having any thoughts about her when we arrived at the hotel. She talked nonstop on the journey about how excited she was for the couple and how much she was going to enjoy herself.

The wedding itself went of very well,everyone was having a great time and there was a really good atmosphere about the place. I saw Katie a couple of times and she was having a good time with her friends,they were certainly giving the Champagne a good testing.

I decided to escape the party for an hour as it was mainly people in their 20s and it was getting a little bit rowdy so I went up to my room and went in the bath. When I returned I went to the bar to get a drink and one of Katies friends came straight over to inform me that Katie was so drunk that she couldnt stand up.

After much discussion we decided that the best thing was to take her up to my room and let her sleep it off. Her friend Jo, came up with us to help. We put Katie on the bed and Jo left to rejoin the party.

I went into the bathroom to get a towel to put on the floor incase Katie was sick and when I came out she`d got out of bed and was taking her dress off. She had her back to me and probably didnt know I was there,god she looked fabulous in her underwear, a white bra and matching thong showing of her fantastic arse. She unclipped her bar and let it fall to the ground before falling onto the bed.

I started to get those thoughts back, she was semi naked on my bed, was there a chance of something happening here. I quickly got the ideas out of my head and put the quilt on her and left the room.

I returned downstairs to the party but most of the people had gone out into Durham and it was only the bride and grooms family that were left. I had a drink with them but couldnt get Katie out of my mind so made a joke of "having to check on my patient".

When i went in the room Katie was in the bathroom, she came out still with just her thong on, I couldnt help but stare at how beautiful a body she had. Her breasts were perfection,I wanted to fuck her there and then. I wanted to rip her thong off and throw her on the bed and fuck her so badly. She came over to me and gave me a peck on the cheek " thanks for helping me"..I told her to get some clothes on. What was I saying??? heres me wanting to ride her into next week and Iam telling her to get dressed.

She laughed and looked at me and everything changed " I think you want to take you clothes off dont you" she was looking at my cock trying to burst out of my trousers.

"no one will ever find out" she said as she cupped my balls in her hand and started to unzip me. " Katie please stop" i tried to back away  " this is just wrong" but she now had my cock in her hand.

Again, I tried to back away from her but she was now getting on her knees  in front of me and I couldnt help myself. She sucked me for a short time before I stopped her. " we really shouldnt be doing this" I protested but I already knew I was about to fuck her.

AS we got on the bed I pulled her thong down.I wanted to lick her but she just wanted to be fucked.

She took my cock and guided me into her cunt Bareback "dont come inside me" I assured her I wouldnt and I started to thrust slowly. She was so wet that I kept slipping out of her. I honestly couldnt believe what was happening I was 54 and she was 23 and my next door neighbour and I was fucking her.

Katie looked so sexy as she was bucking back at me and she told me she was close to coming. I told her I was close as well and told me" fuck it just do it in me but dont fucking stop" I went into overdrive really thrusting into her, she was sweating and was really flushed and I could feel my balls tighten and they were getting ready to deliver my seed into Katie.

She now had a tight hold of me and kept telling me not to stop as she was on the verge of her orgasm. I couldnt hold back any longer and Gave a final thrust as my seed shot up my cock and into Katies welcoming cunt. That sent her over the edge and she came, boy did she come.

I kept thrusting into her delivering as much spunk as I could while Katie held on to me shaking her orgasm was so strong.

I went limp inside of her and withdrew my cock. Some of my seed ran down her cunt and I rubbed it on her clit. She stopped my saying her clit was too sensitive from our fucking.

WE lay together for a while then Katie went into the shower. I asked her if she wanted to stay the night but she didnt think it was a good idea.

And then she was gone. She went back to the party for a short while then got a taxi home.

Ive seen her a couple of times since the wedding but we ve never mentioned what happened. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well there has been a repeat performance.

Katie and I were on a course from work and she asked if I would be able to give her a lift as her car was being repaired.

Of course I agreed so I waited for her in the morning.

She got in the car in a really short skirt and I couldnt help looking when she got in the car that I could see her white knickers.

Anyway the course was totally boring and I couldnt get the sight of Katies knickers out of my head, I spent most of the day with an erection.

On the way home the traffic was horendous so I took the scenic route across the moors. Katie told me she loved coming this way and asked me to pull into a car park so she could have a look at the moor.

We sat there for a while just chatting and then Katie asked if I ever thought about what we did at the wedding.

Did I???  Ive never thought about anything else. I told her about my thoughts and I noticed she was opening her legs a bit so I could see her knickers. I told n her that it wasnt  helping as I d had a hardon all day thinking about her. I could see Katie now had a small damp patch on her knickers and she then climbed  over and sat on my lap. She told me she had always wanted to be fucked in a car. She than unzipped my trousers and started to slowly wank me. I got instantly rock hard and Katie started to rub her cunt against me.

I slipped inside her and she started to bounce up and down on my hard cock. She then stopped and told me she wanted to get in the back. So she jumps into the back of the car and peels her knickers off and unfastened her blouse. I get in and get between her legs and stick my cock back in her warm cunt. She is absolutley soaking wet with her own juice and is about to cum . iam banging away when she cums, very hard. this ends me over the edge and I blow a huge load of my spunk up her.

We recover and she is looking very flushed. she tells me that no one has ever sent such a big load up her like I do. I tell her that Iam available any time she wants me and so is my spunk.

Katie kisses me and tells me to take her home.

We finish the journey in silence and when she gets out the car there is a large damp patch on the seat..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Sounds like you are having a great time with a horny young girl. Keep it up man. You never know how long this will last. I think it is hot that you or her has not mentioned birth control. Definitely do not bring it up. Just keep cumming in her. She must like your cock and how much you cum in her.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Oh dear god the worst imaginable thing has happened.

WEve been caught in bed by Katies mother.

Katie and I had been getting on great with the occational  meeting out of work and she was taking load after load from me and happy about it.

Anyway her mother was away for the weekend and Katie had the house to herself.

It was a nice sunny weekend and I was out in the garden on Sunday when Katie stuck her head over the fence to ask how I was. I told her I was just about to open a bottle of fizz and she was welcome to join me.

She was in the garden with me in seconds. She had a pair of denim shorts and a white vest top on.,and nothing else.

I couldnt take my eyes of her nipples . they were sticking right out and seemed to be begging me to suck them.

We were having a good laugh about things and getting flirty when Katie suggested we go into her house to get another bottle she had in the fridge.

We go in and she is telling me about her back being sore from the gym workout she had done that morning. Straight away I start to rub her neck and back and then suggest a full massage.

A couple of minutes later she is naked on her bed and Iam massaging her back and legs. Ive kept my shorts on but got a massive erection .

Iam now starting to run my finger between Katies arse  crack  and her cunt very slowly. she is pushing back onto my finger and opening her legs for better access.

So I drop my shorts and move in between her legs and start to rub my cock against her clit. Katie pushes back and I slip inside.

I take it nice and slow and Katie groans how wonderful it feels with my cock inside .

That send sme into overdrive and I speed up the thrusting till I cant hold back and deliver my seed deep into her.

I turn Katie over and start to rub her clit with my spunk all over it. I get faster and faster and soon have her coming .

We lay back onthe bed and are just falling asleep when I hear the door open and her fucking mother is standing there.

An almighty row erupts. Katies mother accuses me of all sorts of crimes and is going to phone the Police and get her family to beat me up....all the time Iam looking for my shorts  and I know Her mother is having a good look at my cock but she keeps the abuse up.

Katie assures me she will be alright and I should leave them to argue it out.

I notice a huge wet patch on Katies bed which is a mixture of my spunk and Katies juices.

She texted me later on saying her mother had calmed down a bit but its probably best that we dont see each other for a while.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

About a month after Katies mother walking in on us the arguments were still going on and Katie moved out.

She sent me a message at work telling me what had happend . Her mother never let up about catching us in bed and Katie had enough and left. She didnt tell her mother where she was going and hadnt spoken to her since.

Her mother was one of those bitter, angry women who always seemed to be unhappy about something. not long after I moved in, her husband walked out and I never saw him again. She had that awful peroxide blonde hair that women use to try to make her appear younger. It didnt work. She was a fair old unit as well, I reckon about a size 20.

We had never really spoken a lot but she was even more angry towards me after she caught me in bed with her daughter.

So, it was a  bit of a surprise when she turned up at my door asking if we could have a talk.

She told me about Katie moving out and she had no idea where she was and asked if I knew anything. I told her I could ask at work if anyone knew anything. I was actually feeling a bit sorry for her(Kath) so asked if she fancied a drink.

We had a glass of wine each and Kath got really upset about being on her own. she poured her heart out to me and I really did feel bad about what had happend.

I gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek and she thanked me for the drink and chat and went home.

Katie came to see me at work but was adament that she wasnt going home and didnt want me telling Kath where she was.

So, a couple of weeks had passed and Kath came round again for another chat. we had a couple of wines each and again, she had another  breakdown on my setee.

Iam giving Kath a cuddle when I notice her hand has wandered over and is resting on my cock area of my shorts. Weather she meant this or not I cant help but get an erection.

I ask her if she is ok, and she saya"well obviously you are, your cock is stiff". I move away and appologise to her but she just laughs and tells me its ok .." Ive seen it before if you remember". She moves bck to me and puts her hand back where it was. Then she puts her hand down my shorts and onto my cock. Shes giving it a good old massage and starts to wank me.

I pull her to me and kiss her and shes  pulling my shorts down. I cant believe this.. a couple of weeks ago she wanted me dead.

Ive got her top of and she has taken her bra off  and pushing her massive tits into my face while still wanking me.

Iam trying to unfasten her jeans  and she helps with the buttons. I yank them down and her knickers go with them. She kicks them off and moves over and straddles me.

She has a lovely black hairy fanny and I finger her a little feeling she is quite wet. then she moves my finger and puts my cock inside her.

Shes grinding against me and pushing her massive tits in my face to be sucked .

I then turn the tables and lay her down on the setee and get in between her legs and put my cock back in. Iam giving her a serious pounding when she stops me and tells me to take my cock out. I do that and she lets a massive jet of fluid out all over my setee and carpet. I get my face inbetween her legs and get my tongue in there tasting her juice.

I put my cock back in and fuck her hard till I feel my balls tighten up ready to unload.. I tell her Iam about to cum and she tells me to wank over her. I straddle her and  shoot a huge load right in her face. she has her eyes and mouth closed but I cover her face with my seed.

I put my cock back inside her and finish off with a little spunk up her cunt.

when weve calmed down she tells me she hadnt been fucked for over 8 years and that she really needed it. I was pleased to help.

I now see Kath in a complete different light and realise how difficult it must have been finding your Daughter in bed with someone tiwce her age.

She still hasnt seen Katie, and niether have I. Who cares...Iam fucking her mother now

Awesome story and it confirms how we never know how things will turn out. I hope you get to keep on fucking the mother on a reg. basis. Hope you get to really pound that cum into her cunt. Some times it is surprising how good an older heavier women can be in bed. And how they really need a good fuck and know how to do it. Most generally older women have the birth control all taken care of. I have tried getting a women over 40 pregnant though and it is fun for sure. But I would also love to get a 20 year pregnant for sure. Hopefully you will get another shot at Katie too. 

• Upvote 2

Its a real turn on knowing Ive seeded the pair of them.

I am starting to think that Kath is turned on by the fact that Ive fucked her Daughter as well. She has asked about the things we did.

A massive turn on was fucking Kath in the car one night in the same car park I took Katie to.

She has gone without cock for so long that there isnt much she will turn down.

We are in lockdown at the moment so I cant do anything but she is sending me vids of herself squirting and using her doxy.

When this is lifted Iam going to get her in my bedroom and not let her out till she is full to the brim haha

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, my thoughts too that the mum was so jealous of her daughter getting neighbor cock especially from a man closer in age to herself.  I mean the daughter was in her age 20s  so why should mum  care who she beds down other than being jealous as it would turn out that she actually was.

But now mum is happy because she has reestablished her female dominance over her daughter by "stealing" the mating cock away from her daughter for herself.  If she knowingly had sex in the moor car park because her daughter did, that's additional confirmation that she is in competition with her daughter and wants to best her daughter's activities. 

Great stories and we will want to keep posted about any future events.  My suggestion is to work into taking the thick mum dogging with other men and having them bareback her since she seems to want to experiment with you. Maybe make up that her daughter was a fan of dogging and took many men bareback so mum again wants to compete and win over the daughter yet again. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have suggested dogging and swingers clubs(when they reopen) this but she doesnt seem to want to do that.

we have seen each other a couple of times in the last week because lockdown has been eased a bit.

The 1st evening she came round she stayed the night and i put 3 loads in her.

She is coming round tonight for a few drinks so a repeat should be on the cards haha

• Upvote 1