I fucked my neighbours daughter.

Spindle

40 minutes ago, BritishBugchaser said:

How did last night go?

We spent the night on the setee mate. I brought the quilt down and we got naked and spent most of the night having drinks and then a shag and then more drinks and another shag.

She left at about half ten and i went back to sleep. absolutley drained haha

Has the subject of birth control come up yet? May be you will get the chance to fuck the daughter again someday too.  I still think it would be so hot to get the daughter and mom in bed with you at the same time.  What would really be awesome is if the mom would help get the daughter pregnant. Like if she massaged your balls as you cum in her daughter and the daughter was off birth control.

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2020 at 12:40 PM, cman54 said:

Has the subject of birth control come up yet? May be you will get the chance to fuck the daughter again someday too.  I still think it would be so hot to get the daughter and mom in bed with you at the same time.  What would really be awesome is if the mom would help get the daughter pregnant. Like if she massaged your balls as you cum in her daughter and the daughter was off birth control.

That is such a hot idea. "Seed my babygirl give her your babies" she would be saying. "Then give me babies afterwards".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

cant see it happening but we`ll see what the next few weeks bring.

Katie is still living elsewhere and hasnt spoken to her mother.

Kath Comes in every day for a drink and a bit play on the setee. However she mentioned us being a couple which I had to put her straight about and I dont think she is happy with me.

Might be time for a break from it all

• 3 months later...

Ok so update time.

We are back under lockdown so different houses cant,or arent supposed to,meet.

Kath was round quite often for her "rations" as she liked to put it, and If I am honest I was enjoying it.

It seems I ve opened doors that had been firmly shut for years and she is absolutely rampant now.

Kath has developed a love for exhibitioning.

We will be fucking in the sitting room and she will go and open the blinds. Or she will strip off in the conservatory and bend over the chair so anyone watching can see.

The best was, one day the Tea delivery guy arrived to find us fucking in the garden shed. I had her tied up and helpless and was pounding her when he popped up at the door . Poor kid didnt know what to do.

Another good one was pushing her up against her front door and ripping her shorts and vest off . I had her pressed up against the frosted glass so anyone walking past would have seen her massive tits as I pounded her from behind

I ve taken her up to a place that I knew was a popular dogging spot but there was no one there. She gave me a BJ in the car park hoping someone would drive in but it didnt happen. I am not sure she really liked the idea of someone else joining.

Never heard a thing from Katie but I know she has to work from home at the moment.

I ve told Kath about this thread and she is quite turned on by it so if youve any messages for her then let me know.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

We ve tried again last week.

went to a car park and parked up. there were 2 other cars

put the interior light on and Kath got her tits out.

A guy came over and stood next to the car and Kath dropped her window and got her tits out again.

The guy gave them a grope and asked if we wanted to go into the bushes.

Another car pulled in and Kath got a bit spooked and asked me to take her home.

I fucked her in her kitchen she was so horny that she couldnt wait to get upstairs so she stripped of as soon as we got in.

She definately fancies having   another guy touching her up but think it will be in a safer place.

I like the idea of her getting fucked in front of me, or better sesing a guy pound her from behind while she is sucking me. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Well we were trying different things but the dogging didnt work very well so we gave up on it.

We were in the hot tub one night and I noticed Kath kept bringing up her friend from work called Louise.

We were naked and Kath was slowly stroking my cock when I mentioned that she should invite Louise round for a drink.

I told her I would make myself scarce for the night if she wanted to spend time with her.

Kath responded by sliding on to my cock and riding me till  I whipped my cock out of her and she swallowed a very large load.

The next few days she told me about her friend, and that she had agreed to come over for a drink. I asked Kath if there was a chance that there would be something happening between them. She told me she wasnt sure what would happen but she wouldnt object if Louise made a move.

I was horny as fuck thinking about the pair of them together despite never meeting Louise and I could tell Kath was as well. We were having some great fucks and Kath was rampant.

She particularly like the hot tub. It was built in an old shed but I d extended it so there was a seating area with tables and chairs and I d made a bar with a couple of fridges.

She liked to get warmed up in the tub with me stroking her tits and her pussy before getting out fucking on the seating area on one of the couches.

So the day came when Louise was to be coming round and I told Kath I would got into the office and keep out the way. She told me Louise would be round at 3pm and asked if they could use the tub.

I was at work but couldnt focus, my mind was else where and i decided to call it a day and head home.
I parked my car on the drive and to get to my door you have to go past the shed. I just looked in and saw the 2 ladies in the tub. I d totally forgotten that they would be using it.

Her friend had a red costume on and looked really fit. Kath was topless and her friend was rubbing her nipples.. I couldnt see but I suspected that she was stroking her pussy as well.

I watched for a couple of seconds then went into the house.

It was nearly 3 hours later when they came out the shed and went into Kaths house.

I sent her a text asking if she was alright and she replied say Louise was staying the night with her.

I went into the shed for a beer and and 10 mins in the tub.

Kath bikini was still on one of the couches.

I had a fast hard wank thinking about them.

• Like 1

That was about a month ago and as far as I know there hasnt been a repeat with Louise.

We have joined a swingers forum and got in touch with a M/F couple where then F is bi and the M is happy to watch and maybe join in but he states that he cums very quickly so prefers to watch for a while.

Kath has got the hots for the F and so have I if Iam honest and we ve chatted a few times.

They are coming over tonight to have fun in the tub and then see what happens 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

We gave up advertising for couples as it was just one time waster after another.

If Iam honest I was becoming a bit bored and wanted a bit space to myself which wasnt happening with Kath living next door.

We were in the tub one night when she told me her friend Louise had asked if she wanted to go camping the next weekend. I was adamant that she should go and she agreed she would like to, so it was decided that she would call Louise to confirm.

On the Friday,Louise came to pick her up and I told her to text me when they had arrived so I knew they were safe.

On the saturday I was in my shed when I herd a car pull up into Kaths drive. I had a look out and it was Katie.

I said hello and she was surprised to see me because Kath had told her she was going camping with me. I couldnt tell her she was away with her Lesbian friend so just said it was her friend.

Katie wasnt very talkative  but told me she was there to clear her things out the house. She had a new flat and had started to talk to her mother again so I was happy for her.

She told me that she would probably stay the night but was going to be really busy getting her stuff together.

I took that as a " i ve no time for you" comment so wished her well and got on with things in my shed.

I`was just about to go into the tub when I heard an almighty crash and Katie swearing very loudly. I went round and she had been carrying a box full of glasses and it had broken and all the glasses had smashed on the kitchen floor. Katie was really upset so I offered to help clear up and see what we could salvage.

The next couple of hours we spent packing things into boxes and Katie took one car load away to her new flat while i kept packing things for her.

When she came back she looked very tired so I suggested that we should get something to eat.

I told her to come to mine and we can open a bottle of fizz and go in the tub if she wanted to. Katie hadnt seen what I`d done to the shed and she seemed quite keen.

She said she would be round in about half an hour as she wanted to get changed and shower.

So I had made a quick salad and had a couple of steaks on the grill when Katie arrived. She looked stunning. She had a grey jogging suit on with the bottoms rolled up to mid way up her calfs. Lovely new white trainers and her hair in a pony tail.

She still seemed a little stand offish and asked if her mother had been in the tub with me. She said sorry for being so bitchy and gave me a peck on the cheeks.

We had our food and a couple of glasses and she was asking me all about what I d done with the shed and how impressed she was with it.

I asked if she wanted to go in the tub but she said she hadnt got a costume with her. I told her I didnt wear one in the tub and she just laughed and said

"no no no thats not fucking happening again". I told her I would sit at one side and she could sit opposite so we wouldnt be touching. I could tell she wanted to go in.

I opened another bottle of fizz, poured 2 glasses and the said " well Iam going in.". with that I stripped completely and climbed in.

Katie was sitting on one of the setees and I knew so wanted to come in. She stood up and said" oh fuck it". she took her clothes off and joined me.

We were having our fizz and just chatting and I think she had relaxed a bit more because she had moved next to me.

Still chatting about things I noticed Katies hand was resting on my knee under the water.

I realized my cock was now starting to react and was getting harder and harder

• Upvote 1

So Katies hand is moving further up my thigh towards my fully erect cock and she turns to me and whispers in my ear " you are a complete shit"

Then she kisses me hard and forces her tongue into my mouth, slowly wanking my cock. " you think I am going to fuck you dont you". " you are fucking my mother and think its her fucking daughters turn now dont you ". as she straddles me and her cunt is next to my cock. She starts to grind her cunt on my cock. " you are an utter bastard two timing prick" as she guides my cock into her.

Iam now pushed back against the wall of the tub with Katie bouncing on my cock hard and fast. " fucking two timing wanker". 

She s getting faster and faster on my cock and then she cums, very hard and very loudly.

She climbs out the tub and heads over to the largest setee.

I follow her and push her over the arm of the setee so her arse is in the air and she is face down on the setee.

I spread her legs and stick my cock straight in her cunt again. She is soaking wet from her juices and her cunt feels great. She keeps coming out with the abuse and iam pounding her when my balls get the familiar feeling.

I pull out and move round to her. "Come here you fucking slag" I shout to her. Iam wanking my cock and straddle her so my cock is next to her face. " you cheap easy slut" and I blow my full load all over Katies face. "Thats what slags deserve" her face and hair have spunk all over and its running down onto her tits. I push my cock into her mouth for her to clean  and then I get back in between her legs and push my cock back in her. Shes really bucking back against me and urges me to keep going as she is about to cum again.

I feel her nails on my back and she grips me really hard when her orgasm is coming and she scratches all the way down my back and bum cheeks as she starts to cum again very heavily. 

I slow down and pull out  and realize I d cum in her. my seed was leaking out her cunt

She looks totally spent. Her hair is all over her face which is covered in spunk, she is bright red and the sweat is dripping out of us.

"That was fucking awsome" Katie tells me.

I go and get us a beer each out the fridge and we lie on the setee having a cold one to cool us down.

Katie notices the state of my back, which is bleeding from her nails.

We spend the night in and out of the tub, having sex, a few more beers then more sex and back in the tub.

I plated my seed in Kate 2 more times.

• Upvote 2