chastity cage

mjkuhl

In the absence of a key holder i like to set goals for being caged. i cant wear one to work as i have to pass through airport security, and you will get asked about it and have to show it if you go through a body scanner, unless you enjoy that of course. Otherwise, i will set dates i have to keep it on. So i know i will be home from work on Thursday, i am not allowed to do anything until i have the cage on, and it has to stay on untill i get ready for work again Tuesday. Its surprising how many potential humiliating situations you will find yourself in. If i am hooking up i tell tops i am caged and i get lots of "just come over to be dumped in".

• Upvote 1

Guest KptNLine

Try lockedm4m. It's a great forum for guys into chastity and a place to meet guys looking to lock and be locked. Sent you a PM as well.

Yes, lockedmen.net is a good forum. My top and i learned a lot from reading posts and information pages. It directed us to the best cage for what we were looking for and what we wanted to spend. The forum can also point you to online keyholder.

Because of my job, I can't wear a cage except for when my top and I alone together playing. In between our play dates my top keeps me "mentally caged" and I'm not allowed to cum without his approval. Being submissive, I'm good with doing anything he tells me. He can tell when I haven't cum in a while because I become much more emotional and submissive to him. He loves when I get this way.

On 5/4/2017 at 6:03 PM, KptNLine said:

Try lockedm4m. It's a great forum for guys into chastity and a place to meet guys looking to lock and be locked. Sent you a PM as well.

wow, thanks for this. I have kind of toyed with Dom/sub stuff as a sub, but hadn't really been with one for any length of time that didn't strike me as 'silly.' Then I met someone while on vacation and spent a few days, and now I am ruined and wanting. I'm kinda surprised to be honest,  and feeling a little stupid and not a little mystified by the whole thing.  I didn't think my heart was capable of these kinda feelings... so off I go in search. Thank you for the resource.