Poz Cum, On the Rocks

1999-2004

Who knows how it began? Maybe it was the bizarre roommate I had in college that was into witchcraft (along with tarot cards, Ouija boards, candle rituals, sigils and everything else "magical"). But I somehow got really attracted to rocks and minerals. These items were as old as the Earth and I believed in their powers more than anything I ever heard in church as a kid. I bought books and haunted a metaphysical shop downtown that sold interesting stones. I liked them in their raw state -- right from the ground, not those shiny tumbled rocks. In only a few years, I practically had a quarry in my apartment. It sounds silly to me now, but it was a hobby that kept my mind occupied and made my living room look...unique. 

In 1999, I found out about the 'Gem and Mineral Show' which made the rounds all over the country. It was always in November and March, and always at the same convention center out by the airport. I went the first time that Fall and was overwhelmed by the scope and scale of it. Apparently, there were a lot of rock enthusiasts like me locally. Who knew? All the vendors had sections with tables full of beautiful fossils and mineral specimens. I spent a good three hours looking at everything. As much as I was drawn to the stones, the one thing that caught my attention the most was one of the sellers. He was a 6'5" handsome man, wearing an untucked shirt, cargo shorts and sandals. Big sandals -- I swear he had feet the size of an NBA payers'. Maybe I stared too long because he gave me a confused look. I didn't care because anybody that hot should be used to being ogled. His girlfriend or wife or whatever was there too. She asked me if I needed help with anything, and as much as I wanted to resent her very presence, she was just so nice. Sweet. We discussed some of the rocks they had and some of the rock books we had both read. 

Then I kept going back to the show, and always saw them.  He was usually frowning, but handsome men look good no matter the expression they have. He always wore the same thing and his other half was always nice to me...even remembered me. At the next show, they had a baby in a stroller with them. I felt a sadness that's hard to put into words. He was also developing a prominent gut  that in no way detracted from his smoldering hotness. He looked sad, though. When I went the year after that, he was manning his booth by himself. No wife. No kid. He'd gained even more weight, but still dressed the same and still looked like a complete stud. On this visit, he came to assist me instead of his lady.

"Looking for something in particular?"

"Yeah. I really want a meteorite", I answered. Stuff that fell from space was older than any other rock on the planet. It was as old as space itself. 

He had one that was pretty nice, about the size of a golf ball, but it was 600 dollars and there was no way I could afford that. The floor wasn't busy at all because the show was almost over, so we chatted randomly a for a bit. 

"Where's your gal?"

He came right out and told me that she had left him and took the kid with her.

"It was all my fault. I fooled around a lot, and was too stupid ti cover it up. I don't miss them anyway".

"Where'd she go?"

"To Hell, I hope. But I think she's in New Mexico somewhere. The only bad part about it, is that I have to load this stuff back into trailer myself. It takes at least two hours on my own".

"I'll help you", I said instantly.

He looked at me strangely for a second, and then smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we can get started pretty soon because I think they're locking the entrance now".

As we packed boxes and carefully put minerals away, he talked more freely.

"I never loved her and I sure as hell didn't want a kid. I cheated on her right after that little shit was born. Maybe before -- I can't remember now. I was with both women and men. The dick wants what it wants, you know?"

Oh yes I did.

"What about you?"

"I'm gay, but don't really do anything about it".

"I kind of figured you were. Do you realize how much you've stared at me over the past few years?"

"Sorry. You're just so perfect".

"Never heard that before. Well, not lately anyway".

As we finished loading the horse trailer, he asked me to come to his hotel room which was on the same block. 

"It's a really nice room. You can watch TV while I get cleaned up a little and then we can go down to the bar and have a drink".

So that's what we did. It was more of a suite than a simple room. With a living room and everything. I sat on a couch and turned on the TV. My rock man disappeared into another room. For a million dollars, I couldn't tell you what I watched for the next twenty minutes. ESPN? CNN? MTV? No idea.

He emerged, looking perfectly groomed and dressed like he was going on a date. He had on long dress pants, fancy leather shoes and a tailored shirt. Tucked in with a belt. And cologne....nice cologne.

"Hey, I never even asked your name. I'm Miles".

"I'm James".

"Well, let's go get a drink,James".

I followed his path to the elevator. We went to the lobby and across into the bar which was mostly dead. Sunday night. 

We sat in a booth and he ordered a pitcher of beer and a couple of shots of something. We drank and talked. "I hope you don't think of less of me after everything I told you".

"Not in the least". I meant it. I was in love with him.

"Well, you need to know more now".

"Now?"

"Sooner the better".

"I want to have sex with you, but I'm tainted. I've got at least one disease on my dick...and one big one in my balls...and my blood".

I reached across the table and touched his big hand without saying a word.

Then he felt at ease all of the sudden, and we talked about other things. He wasn't all that much older than me and lived in the state next to mine. He drank another pitcher of beer all by himself, and I understood why he had such a big gut.

We went back to his room and he found a movie that looked sort of interesting. He took off his shoes and socks and rested his big feet on the little table in front of us. He'd been standing all day after all. 

"Are my feet in the way of the screen?"

"A little. But I'd rather look at them than the movie'.

"Oh yeah? My ex-wife couldn't stand to see my feet. I always wore sandals to spite her'. 

He turned off the TV and led me into the bedroom. He was completely naked in a flash and practically ripped mine off. We were rolling around naked in that huge bed, kissing. I asked him to give me a hickey as a souvenir. He sucked on my neck before climbing on top of me. He was heavy and it felt wonderful. I could stay just like that forever, but he was already working that bigger-than-average cock in between my ass cheeks. That was fine with me, but then he pushed the head into my ass and I yelped. No way could this happen. Turns out I didn't have a choice. He was bigger, stronger and heavier than me. It felt like I was breaking in half.  I tried to keep from screaming, but let one loose that forced him to cover my face with a throw pillow.

"Sshhh. I'm almost done".

As he thrust his hips into me over and over again, it began to feel good. I moaned. "That's more like it! Enjoy this!"

He made a few quick jerks with his groin and then stayed perfectly still. He filled me up.

Emotionally, I felt the need to go home, but he begged me to spend the night with him. I did, but I don't think I slept for more than a few minutes at a time. His huge feet were ice cold at night and they kept grazing my bare leg. 

He woke me with a big kiss and a smile. "I need to check out in an hour. I wrote my address and phone number on a little card and put it in the back pocket of your jeans. Please stay in touch.Please".

"I promise".

I got dressed and left. I'd think more about this after a long nap. Once I got home, I got undressed and noticed a lump in my front pocket. It was the too-expensive meteorite. I came back with one thing as old as the universe in my hand....and something new in my bloodstream.

I'll think about it later.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...