Fort Troff Party May 6th

Guest zc360

I went to the one back in November and had a good time. This is only the 2nd one that Fort Troff has done @ Manifest so I suspect the crowd will be different than normal and probably larger in size b/c it is a Saturday night. By different I mean a couple of things. The true pig men will return the more vanilla ones will not. There were a lot of couples at the last one and most of them were gone in the first 45 minutes, mainly seemed like a lot of guys knew one another. I knew plenty myself. The other is cost, it is more than double a typical entry fee there so that will weed out some as well. They had 2 big tubs in 1 room for water sports. The main room had probably 12-14 slings in a circular set up that was cool looking. I also like the dress code they add to the night there. I'm looking forward to it. 

• Upvote 1

I'll be there too! Hoping to perv out a bit at Cheshire Motor Inn before I head over. Specifically, looking to get bred on vid by a man with a biohaz tat. Top doesn't need to show face but must show tat especially while breeding. Poz/conversion verbal +. Vid is for own personal use, will not post online etc.  Hit me up if you can help me out.

I just stumbled on this, and will go for sure.  I was out of town during the one in the fall.  Sounds like another cumunion party but more kink/hardcore and gear, which is a major plus to me!

It's tonight, but I hope you decided to cum zc360 - amazing ass I'd love to load up!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ANONMUSLcumdump
On 5/3/2017 at 1:18 PM, zc360 said:

I am hearing about this Fort Troff Party May 6th 2017, in ATL...has anyone been to one? Does anyone have any info? Is it worth it to fly to?

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fort-troff-maneuvers-registration-33472349699?aff=M4U

I know it's passed now.., but I hope you went.....I have been to 2 of them... Got loaded real good