Flawed

Damon was still pissed that he didn't know who had pozzed him. He had a whole collection of things that pissed him off, but I was used to it. Since I was a kid, I collected friends who were pretty much fucked up. I mean. I've befriended all the castoffs society tries to ignore. Drop-outs, burn-outs, addicts, etc. Somebody once told me it was because I gave off a very stabilizing vibe, but I doubt that. I was am far from perfect. For instance -- I hadn't really figured out my sexuality yet and I was already 24 years old. Maybe I was the one attracted to them. Maybe I used their lives to distract me from my own. Let's not get into that shit now.

Back to my friend, Damon....

He lived in my apartment building and we became friends almost immediately. He was a tiny, dark-haired guy who never stopped talking. Not ever. In between all his chatter, he was drinking gin. He was trying to explain to me why it was so infuriating that he didn't know who gave him HIV.

"It's like if I was a woman and didn't know who fathered the baby I was carrying. I bet it happened at Steve's party. Or the baths. Damn, I really shouldn't drink so much".

No, he really shouldn't.  For starters, he was always horny -- and he'd already accumulated his second DUI. He needed rides everywhere after they took his license. I mostly drove him to the liquor store and to his AA meetings (court-mandated). He'd found a twice-weekly meeting that was for gay HIV+ alcoholic men. Who knew such a gathering occurred in our medium-sized city? But he found it and it wasn't far from us. A thought popped into my head one night while I was waiting to pick him up....

"How'd it go?", I asked when he got in my car.

"So depressing. Half of them should just kill themselves. I've heard so sad stories that I could write a book. And there's always new people who tell their tales like we haven't heard it all before. I can't wait to be done with this".

"When's your last required meeting?"

"I've got three more. but I can cut it down to two if I bring a guest next week. Will you do it? All you have to do is sit there and then sign a sheet of paper".

"OK"

Weirdly, the thought I'd had while he was inside was that I'd like to go to one of his meetings. Just to see and listen. He was so grateful that I agreed to go that he demanded we stop at a bar so he could buy me a drink. It was a gay bar on our street that looked tiny on the outside, but actually was nice and roomy inside. We sat a table facing the door because Damon always wanted to look for new boyfriends. He sized each one of them up, and I kind of found myself doing the same. A few of them were not bad-looking, but picky Damon dismissed them all. He also pointed out a few of the guys who had just been at his meeting, One was a tall, strange dude who looked like he was fresh off the farm. Everything about him was odd, but not unappealing. His big ears stood out like open car doors. He looked scared of the place, but had a desire for booze in his eyes.

"Oh, HIM. He barely said a word and just smoked. I think he introduced himself as "Denny". He's an oddball hayseed".

Of course it wasn't too long before Damon left the table in pursuit of some hunk. I probably wouldn't see him again for the rest of the night.

Denny stood against the wall, drinking his glass of whatever. Then I formed a plan in my head. I went to the cigarette machine and emptied a few bills and some quarters into it. I came away with a pack of Marlboro 100 cigarettes. I'm not a smoker, but I knew how to open a pack. I walked up to Denny and said 'hi'.

He looked surprised and then happy.

"Hi. I'm Denny".

"I'm Norman. Can I offer you a cigarette?"

"Thanks!! I just ran out of them!"

I welcomed him back to the table I was at and we sat. He was sexy in a weird way. I ordered us another round of drinks.

"What have you been up to tonight?"

He hesitated. "Well I guess your tiny friend told you I was at an AA meeting. I'm trying to make something of myself, but it's a struggle".

"It is for everybody, Denny".

"I got so many strikes against me already. I'm jobless, practically homeless, and on top of all that -- I'm going to die of AIDS. Plus I'm ugly."

I reached across the table and touched his long, bony fingers. "I don't think you are ugly at all".

"I'm not as cute as you. But I have huge dick...probably the biggest one you've ever seen. I think that's what got me in trouble. Everybody wanted it and I took them all on".

I sat in silence, searching for something to say,

"What happened to that little guy you were sitting with?"

I scanned the place and didn't see him. My guess is he went home with somebody without bothering to tell me first. Damon was like that.

"I guess he got lucky".

"Want to go?"

"Sure. My apartment is only a block away".

"Let's go and watch a movie or something. I've got a bottle of whiskey under my front seat. Just leave your car here and I'll drive you back later".

So I left with Denny. We got to my apartment and I immediately noticed how disorganized everything was. I had never anticipated this. Not at all.

'"Nice place".

"Thanks -- I'm usually not this sloppy, but I didn't know I'd have company".

"It's cool. I have to use your bathroom real quick. Do you mind?"

I pointed the direction it was in and then wondered where I could start straightening things up a bit. Denny hadn't moved. I looked at him with a question mark on my face. "It's right there in the hall".

"I know. But I thought you might want to come watch", he said with a sly grin.

I did. I was curious about his body. So we went into my little bathroom together, and I watched him lower his jeans (no underwear) and haul out the fattest, longest penis in the world. It was uncut so he had to pull the foreskin back a little. He started letting out a slow stream of pee as I watched, fascinated and aroused. Then the flow got more intense and he asked me to put my finger out a feel the stream. I did. He finished up and instructed me to taste my finger. I did and it was right then that I decided I was completely gay forever. I was no longer interested in watching a movie -- I wanted to get him in my bed.

He had the same idea. We were there and stripping down in record time.

"How'd that poz pee taste, Norman?", he asked as he removed his socks.

I stared down at his ridiculously-long feet, and answered: "It tasted like Denny".

We rolled around on the bed, kissing. He was an excellent kisser. He kept stabbing me all over with that giant boner.  It could not be ignored. I lowered myself on the bed and took the head of this tool into my mouth. I had no idea what to do except what my brain told me: I sucked on it and treated it like my life depended on having it in my mouth. Denny got a little more forceful and started trying to force that monster down my throat. I gagged and then felt vomit rising. My nose was running like crazy and I wondered how unsexy he thought my skills were. He pulled out and tousled my hair.  "Take a break, Norm".

I lied on my back and gasped for air.

"You have lube?"

"Not actually. I think there's some Vaseline in the medicine cabinet".

"Perfect!" He disappeared for a second and returned with mostly-full jar of petroleum jelly. He used it to stroke his monumental tool until it was so hard and shiny that it didn't look real. He then re-coated his two longest fingers and opened my hole and coated it as much as was possible. "Let's at least give it a try. I've never had a virgin before", he said seriously.

He lifted my legs onto his skinny shoulders and tried to enter me. Tried. The head wouldn't fit in. I thought about just shutting all of this down and asking him to take me back to my car, but then he plunged right in -- the fat head plus an inch or two. I screamed louder than I thought I could. He bent down and put his lips over mine. I yelped and whimpered, but it was all muted by his mouth. He kept going further inside until he hit something up my butt. I guess that was the limit. He kept pushing into that wall, over and over. And he was getting faster. He lifted his mouth off of mine and told me to grab his butt. I did and pulled him down further onto me. And then his whole body tensed. He came. I felt a wetness that I didn't know the content of. Blood? Cum? Turned out it was both, but mostly blood. We both collapsed and slept in the mess.

The next morning we exchanged all the contact information we had. We both wanted to hook up soon. As I was about to go change the sheets, the phone rang. Damon.

"I already heard you left with that scarecrow with the giant ears. Did he spend the night with you?"

"None of your business, Damon".

"Well...at least you know who the father of your baby is".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

toon. I gotta tell ya, I really enjoy your stories.

back in the Bugshare era, they had an author named popperspunk who wrote perfectly crafted one-offs. character development, plot, detail, humor, really hot sex, all together in amazing small packages. your work reminds me of his, and that's a compliment.

no matter how many times I'd revisit each of his works, I'd cum every time. yours have the same effect.

please continue.

• Upvote 1