International Meat

sickdaddy

I just sucked an amazing dick. He is Spanish/Indian, and he's beautiful, and he came twice.  He was quite a treat for me as I haven't played in a couple years. I am bi, am divorced and have kids, so sucking cock, unfortunately, is not a main focus of mine, but I do love to swallow some hot man cream, and make a man groan with pleasure.  

As an added treat, a hot married guy just texted me, saying he wants to come by for service.  I assure you, he will be very well taken care of.  Now, I have dentures, so I can take all my teeth out.  Although I may not play around all that often, still I could suck a nail from an oak tree.  If this guy gets the least bit excited, I am going to french kiss his straight asshole and give him what I doubt his wife is doing for him, which is to say, she must not be much or he would not have said how he can't want to come over.

After today I may have to try to do this more often.

• Upvote 1