Saline injections

I inflated scrotum years ago, 1000cc, and it was amazing--want do again, but after 2 days, the liquid filtered into my foreskin and cock--they looked deformed for few days.  Actually kind of kinky.  When do again, thinking of putting some in my nipples and breast.  Has anyone done this

• 2 weeks later...

I have never done it, but would love to have a mate into it, to do it together. Very kinky and very horny. I once played with a guy's cock in public toilets who had injected his cock, it was massive and felt realy great in my hand. Deformed cocks are very horny to play with. Any guys into saline injection in South West UK send a message.

• 7 months later...
Guest Deviantlad

I have had 2 ltrs of saline put into my ballsac all at once. It looked obscene so somehow got into some jeans and went to one of the clubs in London. It sure did get people looking and wanting to feel it. I just loved the attention. Took about 3 days before it became fully absorbed into my body.

• 4 months later...
On 5/5/2017 at 1:13 AM, musclepiglet said:

I inflated scrotum years ago, 1000cc, and it was amazing--want do again, but after 2 days, the liquid filtered into my foreskin and cock--they looked deformed for few days.  Actually kind of kinky.  When do again, thinking of putting some in my nipples and breast.  Has anyone done this

Have never done it here, but gave thoughts to it some years back and especially with the breasts. i used to have a video bookmarked with it being done with a girl, but have since lost it, they took her from about a B bust to well over a DD in just about 30 minutes with the infusion. It was very intense as she put it, but once done, she really got into it and they were huge and did look great on her.

Don't know if saline acts the same ... but I have silicone injected in a couple places, and silicone can go in the chest but not the nipple. The doc that injected me said it would cause the nipple tissue to die.

I once did saline injections a lot.  Most I ever did was 3000 ml which was awesome.  My sack was so heavy and huge.   quit because of saline shortage and couldn't get any for couple of years. (there is a current shortage right now).  It also got expensive.  Also when you put in that much you will likely be home for two or three days unless you have some baggy sweats and don't mind being stared at.   The best guys can put in 6000ml and I had hoped to work up to that. 

I want someone to do this to me, but only because my ball-sack is always so tight that I can't wear my chastity devices.  Ii thought a few days with by sack full of water might loosen it up.   Besides, I can imagine who amazing  it would be to be slam fucked with everything so full and heavy!

How is this done and where does one get the needed supplies?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest perverthomoslave

I'd love to try, but the nipple injections sounds interesting and hotter. How do they end up looking like?