Breeding Videos -- any studio

Guest Lempriere

• 1 year later...

From gayforit.eu

10:35 is where I want to be. My search continues to find a loving gay couple who want to add a 3rd (me) to the bedroom every now and again. I watch this video and I imagine that I am on my knees behind them, encouraging them both, getting them hotter and hornier, keeping the bottoms fuckhole well lubed, holding his ass open for the top etc.

And then at 1035 when he fills his partner up with his hot sperm and pulls his throbbing spent cock out of his partners hole, I want to be there to take his dripping dick in my mouth, squeezing upwards to get the last drops of sperm into my mouth. Suck his dick clean, and then plunge my tongue into the bottoms filled hole and just suck, lick and rim. 

Delightful!!  Enjoy the video! 

[think before following links] https://www.gayforit.eu/video/333213/Bareback-Breeding-Extrem-Close-Up

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...