So how does it work?

I'm a bi-curious guy looking to possibly graduate from using just dildos and start taking the real thing one day. I often fantasize about having 10 different hung guys taking turns pounding and breeding me balls deep. My question is, if all participants of a gangbang are negative including myself, would a bareback orgy like that cause me or any one of the tops to contract HIV?

Guest GoodExercise

HIV crossed from chimps to humans in the 1920's in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo. This was probably as a result of chimps carrying a virus closely related to HIV being hunted and eaten by people living in the area. 

HIV lives in the  bodily fluids of an infected person -- blood, semen and pre-cum, rectal fluids/anal mucous, vaginal fluids and breast milk.  To get infected, these bodily fluids need to get into the blood through a mucous membrane (for example the lining of the vagina, rectum, the opening of the penis, or the mouth), breaks in the skin (like cuts), or be injected directly into the bloodstream.  A person living with HIV can pass the virus to others whether they have symptoms or not. People with HIV are most infectious in the first few weeks after infection (when the person may not know that they are infected).

So there would be no spontaneous generation of HIV in a group of negative men having sex.  Sex does not create HIV.  Instead, sex spreads HIV.  

Unless you administer an OraQuick test at the beginning of the orgy, you will have no idea of the HIV status of any person present (possibly including yourself).  1 in 8 persons infected with HIV do not know their status.  If you gather 10 top or versatile bareback guys who engage in group sex for an orgy, you are bound to be including at least one poz guy.  However, if all of the guys are in fact negative then there is no chance of HIV transmission because HIV simply would not be present - but your construct is tautological.