Sex with a Paraplegic Straight Man

travelingbi

I've sucked off several paraplegic guys in wheelchairs before the following incident, but this was the first time a paraplegic guy has fucked me. 

I answered a Craigslist ad this afternoon.  The poster described himself as straight, independent paraplegic guy, living at a timeshare condo on the south Las Vegas Strip.  We shared a few back and forth messages and as well as some pics which showed a very nice looking guy in his mid 30's with a strong, muscular upper body.  He had, however, no use of his legs.  He also stated that while he was straight, he often let guys blow him as he had found more guys than women who wanted to suck him off.  So, he was open to having me come to service him.

I met him at his condo door. He let me in and locked the door behind me.  He had a very nice, large suite with a beautiful view up towards the Las Vegas Strip hotels in the distance.  He wheeled to the opposite side of the main room and parked his low chair with big wheels.  He was wearing a white bathrobe.  He untied the waist belt and opened his robe, showing off not merely his muscular, hairy chest, and his strong, muscled arms, but also his semi-hard cock, which was about seven inches, cut.  I quickly walked over, dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth.  As I sucked him, his cock quickly hardened in my mouth.

He had large, egg shaped balls hanging below his cock, but his chair kept his legs rather close together, making it difficult to get down to work on them, but, I was really enjoying working on his cock as it had swollen to full hardness in no time. 

"Hold it on a second," he remarked as he extracted himself from my mouth, and wheeled himself into the adjoining bedroom, through the french doors connecting the two rooms.  Once there, he maneuvered his chair alongside the large, king-sized bed.  Then, with some amazing feat of dexterity, he got himself out of the chair and onto the side of the bed, his legs dangling off the bed as he sat on the side.  Again I dropped to my knees, my mouth, tongue and lips nursing his hard cock.  

His position on the edge of his bed meant I could more easily work his cock, sucking it, then licking it up and down, paying particular attention to the underside.  In addition I was able to separate his legs and suck and lick his balls.  Moaning in pleasure, he lay back on the bed, so I lifted his twig-like legs and licked under his large balls.  He emitted another moan, so I lifted his legs higher and licked his asshole. Now, he really started to moan.

"Fuck, YEAH!" he groaned as I licked his hole. I slid my tongue up into his hole and spread his hole with my fingers, getting my tongue up as deep into him as I could. 

"Fuck, Man..........Eat my shit hole," he gasped.

I was eating, licking and lapping at his hole like a mad man.  As I came up for air, he began to push himself farther up onto the bed, towards the middle of the mattress, so I climbed up on the bed and moved between his legs, renewing my attentions to his balls and asshole.  As I did so I thought 'He's really an attractive man and has a really nice seven inch cock.  I want him to fuck me, but not sure if he can or would'.

I maneuver myself into a 69 position with him.  He wouldn't suck my cock, he was, after all straight, but he did begin to play with my asshole, going so far as to slip one of his fingers into my asshole a bit.  He also slapped my ass a few times.  At that time I decided to make my move.  I released his cock, stood, turned and straddled him, rubbing my ass against his throbbing cock.  His contented smile told me he was game.

I spat on my fingers and lubed up his cock, and then spat a few more times, lubing my ass, which I positioned over his cock, his head directly against my hole as, looking him in the eyes, I lowered my ass onto his cock. 

"OH, FUCK!!!" he groaned as my ass slid down his shaft.

Riding his cock, I rose and lowered my ass so on the withdraw his cock head would almost clear my ass, only for me to descend, sliding down so he was balls-deep inside my hole.  I also leaned forward so I could pinch his nipples in unison with the rise and fall of my ass.  In a very few minutes his breathing got heavy, then ragged, and finally gasping, as I felt his cock throbbing in my ass.  I could tell his cock had shot a few volleys into my hole, so I pulled off his cock a bit, feeling his warm cum drip from my hole and down my thigh, then I completely slid off his cock, spun around, taking his still-throbbing cock into my mouth so I could enjoy the last few bursts of cum that oozed into my mouth.  When he was done I licked his cock clean as he caught his breath.

"Oh, FUCK!", he says again. "I didn't want to cum so quickly.  But I couldn't help it, dude.  I haven't been fucked like that in a long time.  Shit, that felt great!" he exclaimed.

Smiling with satisfaction, I climbed off the bed and began to dress, answering "Glad you liked it.  I did as well.  How long are you in Vegas?"

"'Till Monday, this time.  But I come here three or four times a year, usually," he replied.

Noticing a pad of paper and a pen on the bedside table, I wrote my email address and phone number on the paper, handing them to him as I suggested "Let me know if I can take care of you again."

"Gladly," he answered as I finished dressing moved to exit his suite.

His cum has been slowly dripping from my ass for the last three hours.  I'm doing my best to keep it in me, but I suspect it's a loosing battle as he seems to have planted quite a large load in me.  At this point I'm not sure how much longer I can hold it in my ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21

Wow, what an incredibly hot read.

It must be really difficult for a guy in his condition to get real good sex short of paying a hooker for it, which to be fair is an option for anyone of us if we're prepared to go down that road but I could see how he finds it hard to find a sexy woman who'd be prepared to fuck him for the pleasure and not out of pity.

That as a straight guy he's had to resort to hooking up with men to get a decent blow job shows how difficult it is for him but the truth of it is by taking that road he's gonna end up getting some of the best sex of his life :)

I love how you've focused on how good looking,muscular and sexy he is, it's clear you enjoyed it as much as he did.

When I saw the title it piqued my interest in the same macabre way a car crash or photos of an assassination victim would but I was delighted reading your post in how positive,honest and downright dirty n hot it was ?

• Upvote 2

Love this story! I've had two experiences with disabled men(actually one guy fucked me on several occasions. very hot. I agree you should have asked him if you could stay awhile and take a second load. No pity, but they do appreciate you.

• Upvote 1

I'm an incomplete paraplegic, no use of left leg, cock doesn't get hard and bladder shot but have retained normal touch sensation.  Because of that and my age it's hard getting guys interested but I've never had any complaints when I do find guys willing to fuck me and some come back for more. I like to remove my catheter for fucking whenever possible so it helps if a guy is into watersports as I leak piss with every thrust. The main disadvantage for me is that I don't cum but not reaching a climax means I can go on forever. It's surprising the number of guys that are into amputees and wheelchair users and I've hooked up with a few and had some great sleazy sex. Some like to fuck me in my chair and others in bed. One young devotee. In his twenties liked to lift me up with his arms under my legs, place my back against a wall and fuck me standing or lift me up and down on his cock - great fun.  I've got one married guy in his forties that calls once every week for an anon scene. I lay in bed blindfolded, he climbs in, fucks me, unloads and leaves. Never seen his face and never spoken, it's a huge turn on for both of us. If anyone in the UK fancies doing their bit to assist the disabled send me a message. I'm based in South Wales but can travel if you can accom. Pics on nkp, profile name PrEPhole

Edited by swansub
  • Upvote 4

On 5/8/2017 at 1:22 AM, swansub said:

I'm an incomplete paraplegic, no use of left leg, cock doesn't get hard and bladder shot but have retained normal touch sensation.  Because of that and my age it's hard getting guys interested but I've never had any complaints when I do find guys willing to fuck me and some come back for more. I like to remove my catheter for fucking whenever possible so it helps if a guy is into watersports as I leak piss with every thrust. The main disadvantage for me is that I don't cum but not reaching a climax means I can go on forever. It's surprising the number of guys that are into amputees and wheelchair users and I've hooked up with a few and had some great sleazy sex. Some like to fuck me in my chair and others in bed. One young devotee. In his twenties liked to lift me up with his arms under my legs, place my back against a wall and fuck me standing or lift me up and down on his cock - great fun.  I've got one married guy in his forties that calls once every week for an anon scene. I lay in bed blindfolded, he climbs in, fucks me, unloads and leaves. Never seen his face and never spoken, it's a huge turn on for both of us. If anyone in the UK fancies doing their bit to assist the disabled send me a message. I'm based in South Wales but can travel if you can accom. Pics on nkp, profile name PrEPhole

That anonymous top sounds so fucking hot! I've had sex with some amputee's as well. One in particular was hot as hell! This would be a nice thread to post about sex with amputees, paraplegics, other physically handicapped guys. 

• Upvote 1

Years ago in a gay movie theater here in Philadelphia I crossed paths with a stunningly handsome wheel chair bound man.  He had amazing upper body strength, and could readily swing himself from his wheel chair to the theater seating.  He was also exceptionally good at giving head, so on one or two occasions he blew me, after which I was happy to return the favor.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Meet a guy off a phone chatline years ago, for “coffee”. He was doing a doctorate at local university, I was legal but just barely, getting ready to grad high school. Got there and he was in wheel chair - cerebral palsy. 

Said he left something up in his dorm room and could I go with him to get it. Yeah, I knew what that meant.

Went up, door closes, and he starts tugging at my jeans. Off with our clothes, he made his way to his bed and asked me to join him if I would grab a condom from his drawer. Laid down, naked, next to him, spooning; good, hard 8 inches rubbing in my asscrack, asks me to help him put the rubber on. This was back in the day when I used rubbers to bottom. 

So he wastes no time, kissing the back of my neck, telling me he wants to fuck my young ass, needs a little help from me getting his dick lined up for penetration, but I didn’t care - anything to get it in.

He slides in easy, we hump, he doesn’t last long, and I feel a massive series of warm squirts inside my hole. He pulls out - I reach back and somehow the condom has come off. I don't know how, don't know when, and didn't care - was actually happy about it. And he just laughed and say, “didn’t it feel better that way?”

Went back several more times. 

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/05/2017 at 9:22 AM, swansub said:

I've got one married guy in his forties that calls once every week for an anon scene. I lay in bed blindfolded, he climbs in, fucks me, unloads and leaves. Never seen his face and never spoken, it's a huge turn on for both of us.

Excellent thread!

I'm a complete para (T5, so no movement or feeling below the chest) and actually have a pretty active 'sex on the side'.  For me, I get a great  'full' feeling when I getting fucked, and a lot of it is mental for me...it's a great turn on... (Not to mention that my nipples are my pleasure zone, which is why I had them pierced.)

I do find the quoted paragraph very familiar though. A few years ago I used to see a guy I met from Gaydar who used to visit me on his lunchtimes for an anon breeding. He always wanted me ready on the bed, blindfolded and lubed for him. Door open, he would come in, undress and fuck me till he came inside my arse..He would then present his dirty cummy cock for me to suck clean, and off he went.

We never spoke, I never knew his name or his age. I only ever saw his shoes once! I could pass him on the street and I'd never know. Heck, he could live on my street! It was always a massive turn on for me, but one day he just disappeared from Gaydar and I had no way of contacting him, which was pretty sad really.

I have seen plenty of guys, and some are very keen! Maybe this is a little 'niche' fetish?

I recall my very first time when I met a guy that I had been chatting to online back in...oh 1997 maybe. I met him at the South Bank Centre in London. We had a coffee and then proceeded to the disabled toilet where I sucked him off and swallowed his cum. I remember he had a very tight foreskin, and was a very nice guy....hooked ever since.

Edited by ba_nanas1
  • Upvote 2