Finally bred by the roommate

tallnskny

I've been trying to "seduce" my roommate into breeding me for the past several weeks but to no luck. Hell, I've even left my door open while other guys have fucked me and he's just stood there and watched. Finally this weekend all my work paid off! He had a friend in town and they went out during the day on Saturday. They got home and wanted to smoke a little 420 which I gladly did with them.

After getting good and high his friend finally tells me "why don't you go into your bedroom and put on a jock" so of course I jumped at that invitation! I do so and shortly after his friend comes in and starts eating my ass and deep dicking me nice and slow for about 15 to 20 minutes. My roommate then comes in and starts to j/o and smack his cock on my face until I start sucking it. His friend unleashes a massive load in my hole and pulls out to shove his cock down my throat and clean him off. With that the roommate finally shoves his dick in and within a minute or so shoots his load up my ass.

Of course I now have the taste of his cum and simply want more! Guess I should wear jockstraps more often :-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19