Antibiotics and STDs and Barebacking

Hey, rawboyz!

I've always wondered how many raw guys get their antibiotics for a STD and continue fucking or continue to be fucked while the 7-day window of no sex (so say the doctors) is in place? Have you gotten re-infected with another STD as your antibiotics work on getting rid of the first STD you had? Just very curious what raw pigs experiences have been. Happy barebacking!

The couple of times i have had an std, anal gonorrhea and anal chlamydia, i waited to start antibiotics until i knew i was going to be away or not have the opportunity to fuck for the week. Both times i told the guys i knew who had been bb me and both times one of them wanted to breed me before i got rid of it. He said he would probably have it anyway so he would just go get ab for it so why not fuck me before as it didn't really matter. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I was recently diagnosed with a couple STD's. Out of deference to my partners, I gave myself ten days after taking antibiotics before playing again. I visited Vancouver on the weekend, and spent time at Steamworks and F212, plus a private party. Now I am back home where it is a lot quieter, and will get checked out for STD's in a couple weeks. I exclusively bottom and almost always bareback, so I get regular testing.

It seems to work out that I go hard while in Vancouver with multiple partner situations, then discover I caught something a few weeks later, get antibiotics and abstain for ten days or so, then meet guys causally in Kelowna for a month before getting back to Vancouver and the bathhouse scene.