Three Different Men on My Boyfriend's Birthday

Guest cumdumpfagboi

Guest cumdumpfagboi

My boyfriend and I have been dating for four years now, and I have been cheating off-and-on that entire time. He’s a fantastic guy, and the sex is great, but being a terrible, insatiable slut, I can’t help myself. This past Saturday was his birthday, and having just come off a particularly long streak of loyalty, my hole was craving diversity. One nondescript Grindr profile later, I had set myself up to be used by a stranger for the entire day day leading up to my boyfriend’s birthday dinner.

I got up early on Saturday to prepare, and met the first top at one of the nicer hotels in the area, just a few miles away from my boyfriend’s house. He was an older Asian man visiting for work, in decent shape, but with a healthy cushioning of fat over his abs. He had obviously just gotten up not long before, because his morning wood greeted me through his robe when he opened the door. I spent maybe half an hour in that room, riding his cock, but he did send me off with one hell of a thick load.

The second top was a real Alpha Male:  mid thirties, black, and chest as hard as brick. I had tried hitting him up before, but it never worked out… oh, how glad I am it finally did. The moment I knocked on his door, he had me on my knees in front of him. Uncut and throbbing, it was a task to get enough spit to properly suck him. He made me his bitch for the next couple hours. He shot his first load on my face and said, “You better leave that there. I want you covered in my cum when you’re kissing your pussy boyfriend.”

After that, he took me to his living room. He sat on his nearly worn out couch and instructed me to take his shoes off. I did so happily. Then came his socks, jeans, boxers, shirt, and wife beater, until finally he was naked, and told me to strip as well. He reassured me his roommate was gone (not that I was worried) before sternly ordering me to my knees again. He pulled a joint out from the end table and lit it as I worshiped his musky balls. All of a sudden, he grabbed me by the chin and blew the smoke in my face. My cock jumped, and started leaking a pool of precum onto the floor. As he finished the joint, his cock started showing signs of being ready for round two. I don’t know if it was a contact high, or just excitement, but I was a little clumsy standing up, so he grabbed me by the hair and bent me over the recliner. With very little warm up, he spit on his cock, pressed the pink head against my hole and started to ease into me.

I was quite happy the first top's load was still in my ass, (not that the thought to getting rid of it ever crossed my mind). I think he could tell by how wet I was already, because the moment he was all the way inside of me, he pulled out most of the way and slammed back into me hard enough to make his bull balls slap into mine. The sound drove me wild as his rhythmic pounding echoed through the room. I could feel my cock leaking like a faucet onto the side of his chair. He grabbed me by the hair and slapped my ass hard. He fucked me like a man possessed, his grunts drowning out my moans and whimpering. I lost track of time, but in the wild thrusting, I shot hands-free all down the side of his recliner and onto the floor, something that doesn’t happen often for me.

As I came, I felt my ass involuntarily contract around his cock.  Part of me almost hoped it’d be enough to send him over the edge, because at this point the threshold of real discomfort was surpassing the line of pleasurable pain.  But it wasn’t. He lasted for quite a while longer, during which time my cock never went fully soft, if only because of his assault on my prostate. The scent of musk and sex filled the air, and he swept his left arm under my waist and braced himself on the chair. His thrusts were hard and deep, and lasted longer than the others had. His glorious manhood throbbed and jumped as he bred me.

I clenched as he withdrew, sweaty and out of breath, desperate to keep every drop inside of me. He stepped back and fell back onto the couch.

“Lick that shit up, you bitch!” He noticed the mess I had made on his chair and floor. As exhausted as him, I knelt on all fours and licked my cum off the upholstery and floor as best I could. “Now rub my feet.”

He caught his breath and told me to dress, after which he showed me out the door giving me a firm slap to the ass.  Once inside my car, I put myself back together as much as I was able, using the rear view mirror.  Then, before I turned the key to start the car, I sat in his driveway as I got the okay from the third guy I had arranged to meet.

The third was in his sixties, and someone I had played with before. He had a thick, salt-and-pepper mustache, and quite the beer belly. It was afternoon at this point, and quite frankly, I was exhausted. He invited me into his house and we made out as he fingered my wet hole. I cut to the chase and undressed the both of us before deep throating his cock in one pass (he was an average size, but nowhere near as thick as the second Top). When I tasted his sweet precum, I laid down on his bed and threw my legs back. He took the invitation greedily. Despite us both moaning loudly, I heard my phone vibrate on the wooden floor.

Half an hour passed before he blew his seed deep inside of my ass, after which he collapsed on top of me, and we made out with his cock still mostly in place.  Eventually I got dressed yet again, and at that time I finally got around to checking my phone to see who called me.  There was one text, from the boyfriend, and another from his mother.

My heart raced as I walked out to my car. I checked my face in the rear view mirror to see if it was obvious I had another man’s cum soaked into my facial hair. The drive was uneventful, but I made it to my boyfriend’s house around 3:00 PM.  I reapplied my deodorant before going inside. His parents, sister, and his sister’s kids were already there. We hugged, and I kissed him on the lips before handing him a bouquet I had bought the night before. His brother-in-law showed up, and we sang happy birthday while I had three loads from three different men buried deep inside of my ass.