My Days in Berlin

Hi Gents,

I've just returned from Berlin and I thought I'd share some of my impressions with you.

On my first day I've decided to attend the naked party in Lab.Oratory. Having read so much about this place and how wild it can get, I hyped for a wild time, and based on what I've read on this blog, I'd say my experiences were consistent with what other guys have reported.

It was quite easy to find the place and when I arrived there was a line queuing up for the entrance, even though there was no visible sign or signage identifying the club.  In any event, once inside I was given a bag into which I was expected to store my clothing, and once stripped down, I moved into the bar and play area.  I had arrived fairly early so I was the eighth man present, but within half an hour the place was already full.

The action started almost immediately on the benches spread around the place where bottoms place themselves ass-up, face-down, waiting to get fucked.  The place also offered a glory hole wall, slings and all sort of dark crevices and cubbyholes where those who were somewhat shy could slip for sex - or, for that matter, anyone could use if he didn't favor having sex in front of a standing crowd.

The club is great and I would definitely go back next time maybe on a different day of the week. I have to say though I didn't get any bareback sex while there; I got fucked several times by different guys but they've all insisted on safer sex, which was a bit disappointing for me.  A lot of sex but not a single load taken.

On the second day I decided to take a walk from Schoeneberg to the Boiler, probably the best known gay sauna in Berlin. I was totally impressed with the place the biggest and best kept sauna I've seen travelling around Europe so far. It's on three floors, very clean and well maintained so definitely worthy the 21 Euro entrance fee.  

Just a word of advice, bring your own thong shoes and, if possible, a spare towel.  I didn't have any shoes and I wasn't really comfortable with that. The sauna and cruising area are on the lower floor and most of the action was taking place in the steam bath. The cruising area offers a maze with cabins and glory holes. Again, maybe it wasn't my lucky day but not really a lot of bareback sex. A few times I've started sucking one or another cock through a glory hole, but each time the guy retreated when I pushed my ass onto his cock.  

In fact I honestly can't say I saw anybody having bare sex there, but anyways it a good place to have some fun aside from the relaxing atmosphere.

Third day, a bit discouraged by the previous experiences, I decided to take my chances to the Fickstutenmark in KitKat club. May the 6th was the 100th event in Berlin but there was no special celebration planned. Again I've arrived early, lined up, got in, got my red hood then undressed and waited for the party to begin. I know FSM is primarily a safer sex event, and in fact I've counted 9 or 10 red hoods out of a 95 or 98 mares, so I had quite low and realistic expectations about this evening, I knew most of the actions was going to happen with the white hoods and that was fine for me. Well, I was wrong. I got fucked so much and most of it bare that I cant' wait to go back.

I was first approached by a couple of guys who put me down on my knees and started taking turns fucking my mouth till one of them lifted my ass and started pushing inside his bare cock; thanks God he was gentle in the beginning so he took some time to open me up good then passed me around to to the other who kept on fucking, back to the first one and so on so forth till they decided they've had enough and moved to the next mare.

I had a few minutes on my own which I spent listening to the moans and grunts of the men around me.  Then the next cock was in front of my face, demanding attention.  The top put me back on my place on all four and started fucking my bare ass; it felt like heaven.  Finishing inside my ass, he withdrew, but I had the presence of mind to turn around quickly so I could swallow his cock, and savor the taste of his cum, which was, at that exact moment, also leaking from my hole.

Next came a Spanish, bear type guy who dragged me in a separate area so that he could seat on a chair, legs open while I sucked his cock; strange enough he was not very much interested in fucking my ass but he came in my mouth three times that night so I take it like an appreciation of my sucking skills. Now and then, when I was bent over and exposed sucking his cock, some random guy started fucking me from behind, I guess a couple of them also bred my ass and I kept on fingering my hole to slurp a few drops of freshly deposited cum leaking from my rear hole.

I was brought back in the central stage by one of the helpers and waited just a few seconds until another guy pulled me a part, flipped me on my back and dug his cock inside of me. He was wearing a condom this time but it felt so fucking good anyway thanks to all the natural lube I had inside; while was I was on my back another guy started making out with me grabbing my face by the chin and sticking his tongue deep in my mouth, I totally surrendered.

I can't tel tell for sue how many loads I had taken by the end of the night, but the feeling of being fucked and seeded by total strangers while blindfolded is something so fulfilling for a cum dump like me that I can't wait to have it again. I understand why this event is so popular in Berlin. Next time I'll try to attend one the events in a different location, Mannheim, perhaps.

Till then,
WB

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3

• 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 5/10/2017 at 12:20 PM, WildBreed said:

Hi Gents,

I've just returned from Berlin and I thought I'd share some of my impressions with you.

On my first day I've decided to attend the naked party in Lab.Oratory. Having read so much about this place and how wild it can get, I hyped for a wild time, and based on what I've read on this blog, I'd say my experiences were consistent with what other guys have reported.

It was quite easy to find the place and when I arrived there was a line queuing up for the entrance, even though there was no visible sign or signage identifying the club.  In any event, once inside I was given a bag into which I was expected to store my clothing, and once stripped down, I moved into the bar and play area.  I had arrived fairly early so I was the eighth man present, but within half an hour the place was already full.

The action started almost immediately on the benches spread around the place where bottoms place themselves ass-up, face-down, waiting to get fucked.  The place also offered a glory hole wall, slings and all sort of dark crevices and cubbyholes where those who were somewhat shy could slip for sex - or, for that matter, anyone could use if he didn't favor having sex in front of a standing crowd.

The club is great and I would definitely go back next time maybe on a different day of the week. I have to say though I didn't get any bareback sex while there; I got fucked several times by different guys but they've all insisted on safer sex, which was a bit disappointing for me.  A lot of sex but not a single load taken.

On the second day I decided to take a walk from Schoeneberg to the Boiler, probably the best known gay sauna in Berlin. I was totally impressed with the place the biggest and best kept sauna I've seen travelling around Europe so far. It's on three floors, very clean and well maintained so definitely worthy the 21 Euro entrance fee.  

Just a word of advice, bring your own thong shoes and, if possible, a spare towel.  I didn't have any shoes and I wasn't really comfortable with that. The sauna and cruising area are on the lower floor and most of the action was taking place in the steam bath. The cruising area offers a maze with cabins and glory holes. Again, maybe it wasn't my lucky day but not really a lot of bareback sex. A few times I've started sucking one or another cock through a glory hole, but each time the guy retreated when I pushed my ass onto his cock.  

In fact I honestly can't say I saw anybody having bare sex there, but anyways it a good place to have some fun aside from the relaxing atmosphere.

Third day, a bit discouraged by the previous experiences, I decided to take my chances to the Fickstutenmark in KitKat club. May the 6th was the 100th event in Berlin but there was no special celebration planned. Again I've arrived early, lined up, got in, got my red hood then undressed and waited for the party to begin. I know FSM is primarily a safer sex event, and in fact I've counted 9 or 10 red hoods out of a 95 or 98 mares, so I had quite low and realistic expectations about this evening, I knew most of the actions was going to happen with the white hoods and that was fine for me. Well, I was wrong. I got fucked so much and most of it bare that I cant' wait to go back.

I was first approached by a couple of guys who put me down on my knees and started taking turns fucking my mouth till one of them lifted my ass and started pushing inside his bare cock; thanks God he was gentle in the beginning so he took some time to open me up good then passed me around to to the other who kept on fucking, back to the first one and so on so forth till they decided they've had enough and moved to the next mare.

I had a few minutes on my own which I spent listening to the moans and grunts of the men around me.  Then the next cock was in front of my face, demanding attention.  The top put me back on my place on all four and started fucking my bare ass; it felt like heaven.  Finishing inside my ass, he withdrew, but I had the presence of mind to turn around quickly so I could swallow his cock, and savor the taste of his cum, which was, at that exact moment, also leaking from my hole.

Next came a Spanish, bear type guy who dragged me in a separate area so that he could seat on a chair, legs open while I sucked his cock; strange enough he was not very much interested in fucking my ass but he came in my mouth three times that night so I take it like an appreciation of my sucking skills. Now and then, when I was bent over and exposed sucking his cock, some random guy started fucking me from behind, I guess a couple of them also bred my ass and I kept on fingering my hole to slurp a few drops of freshly deposited cum leaking from my rear hole.

I was brought back in the central stage by one of the helpers and waited just a few seconds until another guy pulled me a part, flipped me on my back and dug his cock inside of me. He was wearing a condom this time but it felt so fucking good anyway thanks to all the natural lube I had inside; while was I was on my back another guy started making out with me grabbing my face by the chin and sticking his tongue deep in my mouth, I totally surrendered.

I can't tel tell for sue how many loads I had taken by the end of the night, but the feeling of being fucked and seeded by total strangers while blindfolded is something so fulfilling for a cum dump like me that I can't wait to have it again. I understand why this event is so popular in Berlin. Next time I'll try to attend one the events in a different location, Mannheim, perhaps.

Till then,
WB

Is this still going on ? what are the coming dates 

Red Hood means ?

Are asians mares wel;come ?

We planned for Berlin 2024..which dates are best ? 

5 hours ago, Powerasianbtms said:

Is this still going on ? what are the coming dates 

Red Hood means ?

Are asians mares wel;come ?

We planned for Berlin 2024..which dates are best ? 

Yes they are still happening.  Red hood means you are happy to be fucked raw, white means you want the stallion to rubber up.  Stable hands are there to check the rules are followed.

Mares are hooded and are just there to be fucked and (if with red hood) bred...

A search on line should find you all the information you need to know about attending.

• Piggy 1

8 minutes ago, Countrybbaus said:

Yes they are still happening.  Red hood means you are happy to be fucked raw, white means you want the stallion to rubber up.  Stable hands are there to check the rules are followed.

Mares are hooded and are just there to be fucked and (if with red hood) bred...

A search on line should find you all the information you need to know about attending.

hooded , so cannot  see whos fucking us ?  Just have to feek the dicks...wow......that awesome...its my dream

Edited by Powerasianbtms

31 minutes ago, Powerasianbtms said:

hooded , so cannot  see whos fucking us ?  Just have to feek the dicks...wow......that awesome...its my dream

Correct - that is the whole idea

/thegay.com/videos/795199/fickstutenmarkt-berlin-horse-fair/

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 1:55 AM, Powerasianbtms said:

I attended a few last two year. 90%-95% were red hood mares. Most are raw. I even asked a few white hood mares if I could fuck them raw. The answer was yes.