Paktu

I used to just cheat on my boyfriend to get loads, so when he broached the subject of having an open relationship, I was quite receptive, particularly as that way there would be much less sneaking around.  Naturally we agreed to some rules, of of which is we can't bareback with other guys.  Unknown to my boyfriend, however, that is a rule with which I cannot comply.  Another rule is that we've agreed to share our experiences with one another.  I am in complete agreement with that rule.  We love hearing about each other's fun, but obviously I leave out the little detail that I generally get bred by each guy with whom I play.  

I am white, 25, live in Orlando and love putting myself in risky situations, such as the following story.  

One of my buddies loves breeding me, and when one day he messaged me asking when I would next be free, I replied I could be at his place within 10 minutes.  As I walked out the door, I gave my boyfriend a kiss, I said "I'm going out," which is our code which signifies I was going out for dick.  

MY friend was a little taller than me, so average dude height, and in his late 20s.  We chatted a bit about life and what not before he gestured for me to move to his bedroom, where, once there we began making out.  Within seconds I pushed him onto his bed, stripped off his clothing and went down on his cock as I struggled to remove my own clothing.

His cock quickly rose to a full, heavy erection.  His cock is a respectable 7 inches (18cm).  It is also somewhat thick, certainly much thicker than most cocks, even if it wouldn't be labeled a beer can cock.

I jumped up and grabbed my poppers and my favorite silicone lube which I knew I would need as his cock is a bit too thick for my tight hole.  I also just really really love poppers.  Straddling him, I slowly sat on his cock, taking hits every few minutes to keep the euphoria going.  He made me bounce on his cock for about 15 minutes before he told me he was close and wanted to fuck me another way.  That was fine by me since my legs were super sore from the bouncing.  Getting me on all fours, I took another hit as he re-entered me.  Being fucked this way was so much easier for me to control the popper bottle and be absolutely ravaged.  He kept fucking until he wanted me on my back.  I obliged, keeping him inside me as I swung my leg over his head.  Placing his forearm on my throat, he rapidly thrust into me a minute more before unloading deep in my hole.

After I left his place sat in the parking lot of my buddy's apartment and went on Grindr, messaging a guy I had blown off earlier as I hadn't the time to play, but now I was ready.  Fortunately he answered, readily agreeing to get together.  His address was a short five minute ride, which is one of the advantages of living in a city.  

Anyhow, I arrived at his place and laid eyes on a Hispanic guy, quite buff, around my height, so he was in truth a bit smaller than the average man.  Once the door was closed he pinned me to the wall and made out with me as he quite literally dragged me down the hall to his room.  

We rounded corners and stumbled about in excitement, knocking some photographs off the wall in the process.  He didn't care - he needed release.

Arriving at his room, he wanked my pants down and stripped off his underwear, which was all he had been wearing.  Pushing me onto his bed, he grabbed his lube and poppers, giving me the latter, and recommending I take several deep and long hits.  Throwing my legs in the air, he unceremoniously rammed his cock into my hole, fucking me with an animalistic fury.

Honestly it was a great fuck, and his cock just big enough to be extremely pleasurable.  His pounding continued for less than ten minutes before he grabbed my chest and shoulders and rhythmically squeezed, each squeeze coinciding with a copious, thick jet of cum shooting into my ass.

Afterwards he thanked me, asking me to message him again when I wanted his load.

The final load of the night came a few hours later when a guy I knew contacted me asking if I wanted to get together to watch some movies and have some fun.  No problems with me.  He lived about 15 minutes away and when I arrived he was standing outside, greeting me warmly as I stepped out of the car.

Fast-forward 45 minutes his dick was in my ass as for the second time he unloaded.  At the start of the second movie, Magic Mike, he slid a 13 inch alien dildo from Bad Dragon inside my hole.  The dildo is actually designed to insert objects deep inside the anus, but thankfully we didn't do that but DPing me with the dildo was the only way he could finish his third and final orgasm.  

Poppers or not, DPing fucking hurt, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks guys for reading.  I've been a lurker here forever and finally found myself sufficiently confident enough to share some  of my experiences.  

• Upvote 5