Guest matthewtaylorxxx

Guest matthewtaylorxxx

Looking to reach out to the young ones here who may not be sure (and anyone frankly) I am 38, pozzed at 17, I sought it out, knew I was guy, partied with daddies and grandpas and had one solid guy (63 when I was 17) used to have me sleep over get me fucked up and I would get gang raped for him and it was beautiful

Guest matthewtaylorxxx
Just now, Leatherman667 said:

You were too young?

definitely not too young I loved it, but not for everyone.  That man showed me so much I could never regret that

are you on meds?  Ever go full blown AIDS?  My b/f's been poz about 20 years. Went full blown about 10 years ago then went on meds, that was the protocol then. Said it was HELL and he's got the wasted look, can't remember his own phone number, feet problem, leg problem etc. Wondering how far you'd let the HIV take you as it's not an easy ride without meds. Thanks for an honest reply

• Upvote 1

Guest matthewtaylorxxx

Punaman I have adis.  It's been hell at times but I think I rock it good.  I'm in ptown going to get a bio tat before summer (around right nipple) to show the world I'm proud of my status.  I am on meds but take them here and there which I have realized makes things worse.

• 2 weeks later...

26 years old

led a very complicated life so missed a lot of fun. got to my senses six months ago and started seeing guys. had a few encounters (5-6 maybe) went for my first ever STD test and got the news.

still very new to all this and don't really know whats gonna happen but yeah Ive got it!!

• Upvote 1