Racial cravings?? Anyone??

ButchGuy78

On 5/11/2017 at 7:06 AM, xxww said:

Well I've never been fucked by a Spanish guy so I'm dying for a Spanish load in my hole. I've had tons of white guys but a really low amount of black guys so I would like more of that too. Lol fuck it any race with a hard dick and balls full of cum I would love more of!! :grin:

I'd love to eat that fine ass of yours and then slide my dick up in your hole. May be a pic of my ass on profile, but depending on the guy, I love fucking unloading in a good dark sweaty ass.

• Upvote 1

I will tell you all that i have been around the world on my back! I have had and craved different races for years. I do prefer black guys...am currently serving one...he is the best lover and a true man for this bottom boy. That being said those latin men sure know how to fuck as well--very sexy! I have had some great times in Mexico...wow is all I can say. 

middle eastern men are hot fuckers as well.

• Upvote 1

I have been with guys from every race multiple times. My fav's are any race guy with a horsecock and I have a huge weakness for black guys and latinos, though i am a huge slut and will mate with any race as long as the guy knows how to use what's between his legs ;-)

• Upvote 1

I have only ever been attracted to other white blokes and have never pursued ethnic blokes, or I guess anyone with a skin tone darker than mine.  And I’m pretty pale!  I have never been attracted to Latin, Asian or black blokes but who knows what will happen in the future?  Reading some of the posts here it seems like I might be missing out on some great sex but I am 25 so this may come to pass in the future.  And at that time I may be ready for it because I certainly get hit on by ethnic blokes A LOT, especially by black blokes and Asian blokes.  It might be because I am so white and “opposites attract” for these blokes, but right now I’m just not up for it.  But we shall see what happens….  TONY

It's just my own preference, I love black studs! That is not to say I havn't been with other races, and I can totally appreciate a huge, hard cock of any color, but there's just something about black guys that make me melt.

Guest Upstateguy518

It's always been a hot dream of mine to get fucked by a black man. Just imaging a nice BBC abusing my hole gets my cock hard.

I love dark meat, but any hung dude of any color can have access to my pussy. I've recently gotten off by being fucked by Asian cock. Contrary to what has been said, I've found some perfectly hung asians that have power fucked me good. However, my all time favorite race is Latino men from Brazil. They're handsome, great bodies, and are generally well-above average in cock size. Plus, they are typically uncut, too. 

I've had some amazing BBC and always have a weakness for sexy men of color in general. Would luv to be fucked/bred by a hot, hung Arab stud. Have also topped some sexy latin, asian and caucasian men from around the world -- including one hot Russian stud. Sex is the universal language!

Guest bbbearlover1

My desire to dominate white males dates back to junior high school, which was the first time I saw a naked white male ass in the flesh (locker room). I'm not blind, of course, and most definitely appreciate the beauty (especially male ass beauty) of the various races.  But, I know who I am, and what I need:  a white male sub (not a mere bottom, but a real sub).