Racial cravings?? Anyone??

ButchGuy78

Absolutely love black cock.   I may just have been lucky but the BBCs I have enjoyed seem to have a real joy for fucking white sluts like whores they hate.   First time I got raped, genuinely begging for it to stop due to the pain, was a BBC and he just held me tight so I couldn't move and told me if I'm a quiet whore he will try and cum quicker so I'm not in pain as long.  Perfect.   Met him again and he's such a nice guy just loves to own and fuck a white slut and when he starts he doesn't stop until he's dumped his cum deep inside 

• Upvote 3

• Moderators

I never paid much attention to Asian guys because I grew up in the rural South where there just aren't many of them. Last year at TBRU, I got fucked by a hot Asian top in the sling at Club Dallas. We fooled around a little more over the course of the weekend. Since then I have been craving another go with an Asian guy largely because it's something I don't have much experience with. 

I really do have a thing for black and Latin tops as well. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

One of the things I love about Dallas is that there's so many Latinos here. There were hardly any in TN. I'm just fascinated and obsessed with their dicks...can't get enough Latino cock right now. Love that they're almost all uncut, most go bare and don't even ask about condoms, most are pretty slutty too. Got a number who are regular fuckbids and just can't get enough. Hottest is this black/Latino kid who's a dead ringer for Kaden Alexander from BSB, cannot get enough sex and has a BF but fucks around. So hot black guys here too and love how big some of their cocks are...love getting fucked by them as they really get into it and know how to fuck

On 07/06/2017 at 4:51 AM, Upstateguy518 said:

It's always been a hot dream of mine to get fucked by a black man. Just imaging a nice BBC abusing my hole gets my cock hard.

There's nothing better.   I know generalisations aren't clever but my experience is bbc is bigger and black guys know how to treat a white arse like a true slut. One guy I've had really abuse me is a lovely bloke until bed time then he tries his hardest to hurt me and make me want to stop and tells me it ends when he's unloaded and bitch needs to shut the fuck up.   I can't help but go back for more.  Always bare too of course. Perfect 

• Upvote 1

For me, I would consider it as a sort of priority preference, so a bit weaker than 'craving'.

Of course my eyes will lock faster on he more or less toned guys - but never denied a cute pale one, same is with or without body hair, prefer those with but also take those without; think I'm going to taste all sorts, not only one (as mentioned a bit above in this thread). Admit during the decades of XP I've developed sort of an archetype, slender, dark toned and hairy guys - but never had a BF looking like this  :cool: .

Should work on it, there are really some of them on the planet .. - applications appreciated.

• Upvote 1

While I love all kinds of men, I have a real weakness for blacks and Asians. I will take almost any BBC that wants to use my ass, and I will never turn down a black or Asian ass that wants my dick. We get a ton of Asian bois here at Texas A&M and most are inexperienced and so much fun since they're college age, almost always smooth, and usually look younger.

Since where I live we have a lot of Hispanic guys, I get to play with plenty so I guess that's why I don't have a fetish toward them, not that I would turn one down.

• Upvote 3