Racial cravings?? Anyone??

ButchGuy78

On 5/14/2017 at 2:36 PM, CallMeSir said:

I wouldn't call it a craving but I have found that the black boys who crave white cock REALLY know how to put their pussies to work.

I'm one of those black boys who love BWC!!! I'm masculine acting, but put a BWC in my face and i'm a true pussiboi.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

My pale lily white  Irish ass craves most darker skinned men.    Love to get photos of their dark cocks sliding into my fuckhole.

My #1 preference is black cock  mainly because black Tops really know how to move their cocks around in my cunt hitting all the hot spots.     I find them much more sensuous than a lot of white Tops.

After blacks, I like Latinos who can be very aggressive, and like BB sex.    Swarthy Arabs turn me on, and are very Dom Tops.   (I don't think I have ever encountered a submissive Arab).  Finally, I like Filipino guys since they are sort of a blend of Asian and Latino.  

Have not had much experience with Asians, including Indians.

However, 80% or more of my fucks are from white men.

Guest bbbearlover1

Well, I make it clear that I love fucking white male pussy (though I've sampled others, of course). And I've wanted to dominate white males since I was around 12, even though I didn't really understand what I was feeling at that time (but it was powerful as fuck; I still remember that moment vividly).

3 minutes ago, bbbearlover1 said:

Well, I make it clear that I love fucking white male pussy (though I've sampled others, of course). And I've wanted to dominate white males since I was around 12, even though I didn't really understand what I was feeling at that time (but it was powerful as fuck; I still remember that moment vividly).

That's hot. And a perfect complement to white guys like me who, for whatever reason, have always felt that bit submissive in the presence of a black guy.

• Upvote 1

In another topic, I said that the right sort of man, the right sort of dominant man, can have me on my knees begging for him to fuck me. I’ve found, for whatever reason internal or external, that it is a black dominant man that can have me begging fastest. 

Guest Upstateguy518

Sucked my first BBC recently and I've been addicted. Have sucked 2 other black studs since and I fucking love it. I can't wait to offer my boy pussy up to their superior cocks. I think I may switch to BBC only lol.

Guest Cumhose

I'm Blk and pretty much only fuck white guys. Esp pale white guys! Nothing like spreading two thick white cheeks and exposing a sweet pink hole!!!

Guest bbbearlover1
11 hours ago, Cumhose said:

I'm Blk and pretty much only fuck white guys. Esp pale white guys! Nothing like spreading two thick white cheeks and exposing a sweet pink hole!!!

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean about those pussies.