Racial cravings?? Anyone??

ButchGuy78

On 1/3/2018 at 8:28 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

Well, I make it clear that I love fucking white male pussy (though I've sampled others, of course). And I've wanted to dominate white males since I was around 12, even though I didn't really understand what I was feeling at that time (but it was powerful as fuck; I still remember that moment vividly).

i commented earlier in this thread too, but love the topic.  i have only ever had one black Top that i didn't adore, and that was when we were both younger and i attribute that to inexperience on both our parts. The Black Tops i have been with have usually been Dom in a way that is different. It's hard for me to describe, but it always seems more natural, not contrived or put on, that fucking a white pussy is the natural order of things and they do it with full intent and focus. i have almost always felt keenly owned when being Topped by a black guy. i have never felt bullied or forced, rather i it's like they have a way about them that unlocks submission in me and i end up feeling sort of absorbed into them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Cle216fkr

I like all races but tops are a personal favorite. Especially two or more. They always cum tons and just give off the right vibes to bring my inhibitions down. Been looking for arab tops but there are none in my city. 

Men of all races can be sexy as hell, but darker skinned men have always been irresistible. I don’t think I’ve ever looked at a good looking black guy and not felt my hole twitch with pure lust. Everything about them is so masculine, natural and powerful that I can’t help but surrender to them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HornedBottom

Yes - depending on my mood - sometimes All I can think about is servicing big black cock - then another day I just want blue collar craigslist pigs to use me . 

On 6/15/2017 at 1:34 PM, bbbearlover1 said:

My desire to dominate white males dates back to junior high school, which was the first time I saw a naked white male ass in the flesh (locker room). I'm not blind, of course, and most definitely appreciate the beauty (especially male ass beauty) of the various races.  But, I know who I am, and what I need:  a white male sub (not a mere bottom, but a real sub).

You're my kind of black top, Sir- confident and proud of your desires. It makes the dynamics during sex amazing, and I'll cum without touching myself.

On 1/6/2018 at 8:18 AM, RandyCubby said:

I'm a white boy from a VERY conservative, upper middle class, Tea Party white family... and I fuckin CRAVE black men. Black cocks. In my mouth and my pussy.

I come from the same background but my political views  are far left. Introducing my little brother to a hung black fuck  buddy was a huge turn on. My buddy said, "your brother was giving me a weird look, i bet he was thinking about my cock in your sweet white ass" I said, "of course he was, and he can't get the picture out of his head either hehe 

Many years ago I was at a sex club in SF (Folsom Prison) and got barebacked by a handsome hung black man in a sling. Up until me and the black guy nobody had been in the sling that night.

I asked the black guy if he'd fuck me in the sling ("I want my bf to see me get your cock inside me" He asked why, "Because he won't do a 3way with Black guys)  I deep throated him on my knees while he worked my nipples.  

A crowd gathered (including my blond bf) to watch. I hoped in the sling and got a great rim job. Then he slid his thick Black manhood up my hole.  I felt so damn free to be publicly fucked this way. I motioned toward my  bf. The black guy got into the scene. I called him a stud and fuck machine and how much I loved his raw black cock in me. 

I blew my load and my cock shrank to 2-3" but my ass wanted more and he gave it to me for I don't know how long but it seemed like ages until he unloaded his seed in me. 

I was so proud of the way I took his cock after I came. Later back at tbe hotel my bf snidely  said "well you got what you wanted a big black dick in your ass, how nice."

I  think this was when I decided to break up with my white bf and find me a top black man instead. 

2018-02-01-21-39-37.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I am an equal opportunoity cumpig - if the man has a hard cock I take it - irrespective of race. I do love bbc and when I was in America last time I made sure I got a total of about a metre of bbc chocked into me every day. 

• 2 weeks later...