Traveling to London, Berlin and Brussels

Hi Everyone,

I posted a question yesterday about an upcoming trip but I realized I ended up posting it as a reply to someone else's post, so here it is again in much more detail (Just joined this site yesterday, so still learning how to navigate).

I will be traveling to London (Jun 1), Brussels (Jun 5) and Berlin (Jun 9). I've done some research and found a  couple of places to get used and seeded like a good bottom slut.

A friend of mine told me to go to the Vauxhall (sp?) sauna in London and I read about a naked party (SBN) but not sure of any memberships needed or exactly where. I haven't had much time to learn more about Brussels. I will be visiting friends in both London and Brussels so I wouldn't be able to bring anyone over. I can however book a hotel for a night or meet at a sauna.

I'm visiting Berlin solely because my friend told me about how sleazy guys are there and he highly recommended I go. What would be a good area to stay in Berlin? Someone recommended I go to Lab.Oratory but I keep reading about a bouncer who keeps turning guys away, so if anyone knows how to get past him that'd be awesome.

Besides these places, where else should I go? It'd be hot if I could find some goodies or get booty bumped, but even if I don't, I am pretty excited about this trip and I hope to be able to get as many loads as I could possibly imagine and more. Thanks :)

Edited by insatiablecatcher

• Moderators

First, you posted this in one of the area where a moderator has to approve your posts. The rules for where things go are here:

Normally advice about a trip would go in the correct regional forum for where you are going. Since you are going several places and you are new, I am going to move this to General where it should get the most attention.