Doubts

bipuss

I'm like pretty sure im 80% straight and 20% gay, the 20% gay only comes out when I'm horny tho. It makes me just want to get fucked in the ass dressed like a sissy bitch, but once I cum all those thoughts are gone. Im mostly like "whatthefuck? Im not gay what am I doing??" How do I gather the courage to still go through with it?

I think after I get fucked in the ass Ill be so emberassed and idk if i can face my friends.

Any advice? I kinda do wanna try, but I kinda dont.

Guest Upstateguy518

Everyone fantasizes. If you still have these feelings when you aren't "horny" then act on them. Give a guy a blowjob and see what it does for you.

When you're horny you want to get fucked. Then you cum and are embarrassed. Why? You obviously want it but are held back because you think you cannot face your friends. Who cares about your friends? Do what you want to do. They won't know unless you tell them. Maybe it is just a fantasy and once you are fucked once you realise it was just that. Or maybe you like it enough to get some more. Act upon it and do what you want to do. Nothing wrong with that and you just give in to your horniness. If it's not for you you'll find out soon enough. You won't know until you have tried.

• Upvote 2

Guest GoodExercise

Bend over and take it, Bitch.  Forget the labels and judgments, you need to feel a nice raw cock shooting off deep in your hole.  Don't worry, I won't tell your friends -- besides, they don't care (and some of them may be getting some M4M action on the side, too).

Guest btchbyl

no need 2 feel shame if u like getting fucked in the ass. no one needs 2 know other than the dick delivering the sperm up ur ass. live 4 the moment.

On 5/11/2017 at 1:29 PM, bipuss said:

I'm like pretty sure im 80% straight and 20% gay, the 20% gay only comes out when I'm horny tho. It makes me just want to get fucked in the ass dressed like a sissy bitch, but once I cum all those thoughts are gone. Im mostly like "whatthefuck? Im not gay what am I doing??" How do I gather the courage to still go through with it?

I think after I get fucked in the ass Ill be so emberassed and idk if i can face my friends.

Any advice? I kinda do wanna try, but I kinda dont.

Your rational self seems to think you are at least 20% gay.   Define gay?   It might help if you question heteronormative notions and ideas.  Like all ethnocentricity,  when we're in that place, the ideas we are raised with are perceived as "true."  But you are experiencing a reality that is different from your ideas of what should be?  Your culturally conditioned self seems to think "wtf, I'm not gay."   Where does the 80% come in? Do you feel other stuff when horny (besides wanting to get fucked in the ass dressed like a sissy bitch?). 

And, yeah, if this is still all in the fantasy stage, experience will surely tell you something.... but really, I think if you are fantasizing about it, there's obviously something about you that wants it. 

As to the embarrassment about facing friends... are you planning on putting on a show for them?

doubt means don't.

cocks have minds of their own. what goes through your brain when you're horny doesn't define you.

I think you have a lot of issues that you've knit together into one big one.  to highlight a few of them:

80% straight + 20% gay = bisexual. that might be an easier place to start, especially since it's all theoretical at this point. you can whisper 'I'm bi' to the mirror, and I bet it won't crack. won't whisper behind your back, either.

'fucked in the ass dressed like a sissy bitch' is a conflation as well.  many mostly straight guys enjoy anal play. it feels good, and you'll never discover the joy of a prostate-driven orgasm without venturing there. next time you're psycho horny, gently explore the area. lots of lube, gentle stroking, tip of one finger just inside, (stop if you don't like it), one finger deeper, wiggle it around til you find the spot (you'll know when you find it), maybe a second finger, jack til you shoot.

if you really like it, artificial cocks of all shapes, sizes, colors and textures are easily available. no one need ever know.

erotic cross-dressing is something about which I know nothing. you could, however, buy some cheap panties and heels and see if it's as fun in your room as it is in your head.

'sissy bitch' is a term that some traditionally masculine gays might find offensive. it also might signal internalized homophobia. can't tell you how many tall, muscular, hairy, naturally butch gay men I know have found ecstasy on the end of my cock. and the cocks of other men.

if these thoughts only go through your head when you're horny, they could just be fantasies. and there's nothing wrong with that. you don't have to follow through.

if you do follow through, be patient and take the time to discover what your body likes. your mind will catch up eventually.

the imagined opinions of your friends should be the last thing on your mind. absolutely no importance whatsoever. you don't have to tell them a thing while you're figuring it all out. and once you do know, be in no hurry to share it. some may be okay with it, and some may not. if you do lose them, they probably weren't true friends to begin with. new, improved sissy bitch you will make all kinds of new ones.

• Upvote 3

On 5/18/2017 at 4:22 AM, einathens said:

doubt means don't.

cocks have minds of their own. what goes through your brain when you're horny doesn't define you.

I think you have a lot of issues that you've knit together into one big one.  to highlight a few of them:

80% straight + 20% gay = bisexual. that might be an easier place to start, especially since it's all theoretical at this point. you can whisper 'I'm bi' to the mirror, and I bet it won't crack. won't whisper behind your back, either.

'fucked in the ass dressed like a sissy bitch' is a conflation as well.  many mostly straight guys enjoy anal play. it feels good, and you'll never discover the joy of a prostate-driven orgasm without venturing there. next time you're psycho horny, gently explore the area. lots of lube, gentle stroking, tip of one finger just inside, (stop if you don't like it), one finger deeper, wiggle it around til you find the spot (you'll know when you find it), maybe a second finger, jack til you shoot.

if you really like it, artificial cocks of all shapes, sizes, colors and textures are easily available. no one need ever know.

erotic cross-dressing is something about which I know nothing. you could, however, buy some cheap panties and heels and see if it's as fun in your room as it is in your head.

'sissy bitch' is a term that some traditionally masculine gays might find offensive. it also might signal internalized homophobia. can't tell you how many tall, muscular, hairy, naturally butch gay men I know have found ecstasy on the end of my cock. and the cocks of other men.

if these thoughts only go through your head when you're horny, they could just be fantasies. and there's nothing wrong with that. you don't have to follow through.

if you do follow through, be patient and take the time to discover what your body likes. your mind will catch up eventually.

the imagined opinions of your friends should be the last thing on your mind. absolutely no importance whatsoever. you don't have to tell them a thing while you're figuring it all out. and once you do know, be in no hurry to share it. some may be okay with it, and some may not. if you do lose them, they probably weren't true friends to begin with. new, improved sissy bitch you will make all kinds of new ones.

Thank you alot, one of the most useful comments ever. Thank you for taking the time to type it all out. And yeah it mainly is a fantasy, I do look ass play and it would probally feel really good, but I think I'll keep it a fantasy for now. Much love man!