A4A bareback option?

bbinbpark

I noticed some of the profiles on adam4adam are coming up with bareback or condom in the profiles where everything is fill in the blank.  Only thing I can't seem to tell how they got it up there or how to search for it.  Anyone notice this pop up?  It's in the same area where you answer your position, and safe/anything goes preferences.  I think it's a step in the right direction, but it doesn't seem like it was intentional?

Guest descartes70817
11 minutes ago, GingerCumPig said:

I just saw it too. I think it's if it you have "Anything Goes" in the Practice field of your profile. I had to make a change in the profile editor for Bareback to show in my profile.

How did you that? My profile is still "Anything goes" without any other options.

I will have to check my profile to see if the old, "Anything Goes" is the only option.  It use to be only "SAFE SEX" or "Anything Goes" though I do have limits. 

You guys are right that many guys don't read the whole profile which is why Bareback Bottom looking to get loaded and filled in the Title & First sentence. Mosts websites screen name is BREEDmeRaw & BREEDmeRawBB.  

Older sites like Bareback.com and BBcity, or old BNSKINS web sites I stated my screen name as CUMDUMPSD.

Guest GoodExercise

Selecting Anything Goes in the drop down cause Bareback to display when you View Profile.  Ride it raw, bitch.  I have a fucking Gift for you.