Fucked Hard, Raw and Deep by the Hairy Iranian Guy in London

I was in London a few days ago and very horny to get fucked. I had posted on BBRT and on Craigslist. I received numerous hits, but they all seemed to be flakes:  several of the guys were 'no shows', and the balance would want to chat and swap pics, but then dropped the conversation.  London seems to have an overabundance of game players when it comes to online cruising.  But then I began to chat with a guy who answered my Craigslist ad.  He said he lived just a mile from my hotel and wanted to come over.  I had not seen any pics of him, but his self description sounded nice.

He said he was in his mid 50's, a very athletic and fit body, covered in thick, black/grey hair, large/thick cock that got and stayed rock hard. He told me that he wanted to get sucked and rimmed. And that if the chemistry was right, he'd fuck me, but he'd only fuck me if covered.  Normally I would turn down getting fucked by a guy wearing a condom, but on this occasion I was getting desperate to get fucked, and, as everything else he said about himself sounded great, I invited him over. 

Within about 35 minutes, he was knocking on my hotel room door. I opened the door to find a very attractive Middle Eastern man standing there.  I invited him inside.

"Are you okay with how I look?" he asked?

"Fuck, yeah," I replied.

We both began to undress. Then he stood before me in just his undershirt, briefs and socks. I stepped up to him and rubbed his chest and his already hard cock through his white briefs. Then I dropped to my knees and put my mouth on the bulge in his shorts. I chewed on it for a moment, then pulled his waistband over his hard cock and took his thick cock head into my mouth.  I worked his cock as I pulled his briefs down and helped him step out of them.  Next he pulled his undershirt up and over his head. I looked up to see his very sexy, hairy chest above me as I made love to his now rock hard cock.

He sat on the edge of the bed and I continued to suck on his very large and thick cock. My tongue slid into his large piss hole in his mushroomed sized cockhead. Then I licked up and down the underside of his cock, working my way down to his balls, on which I licked and sucked.  He moaned as I did this. I then licked under his balls and he moaned even louder. Then I lifted his legs a bit. He got the hint and pulled his legs up to his chest as I began to lick and eat his very hairy asshole. I spread his hole and got my tongue deep up inside his tight hole. I lapped my tongue across his hole and he was groaning with pleasure. 

Then he flipped over onto his knees and climbed up further onto the bed. I took some deep sniffs of my poppers and pressed my face into his hairy ass and again ate his hairy hole. I came up for air, "Wanna fuck me?" I asked?

"Not yet.  Keep eating my hole," he answered.

I continued to eat his hole, then he flipped back onto his back and I went back to sucking his cock. I couldn't believe how large and hard his cock was for a man his age. The hardness was like a kid in his 20's, not a guy in his late 50's. Whether is was from a little, blue pill or not, I could care less. I was loving this rock, solid cock in my mouth. Finally, he reached for my ass and fingered my hole a bit. 

"Okay, I want your ass," he remarked. 

I got off the bed and grabbed my lube, took care of my hole and then presented the bottle to him, knowing he had said he had said he would only fuck with a condom, but I didn't offer him one. I had a few in the drawer. But would only pull one out if he insisted. I climbed back onto the bed and put my ass up towards him. I was expecting him to ask for a condom, but he never did. He lubed his cock and put his hard cock head up to my hole. 

I started to sniff the poppers deeply, as I felt him begin to press into me. "Take it slow, please," I asked.

The thickness and hardness of his large cock would take a little time, however, soon he was balls deep in me and began to pump in and out of me with some speed and power. He was soon slamming into me, making a loud slapping sound as his pelvis slammed against my ass. He had grabbed my shoulders and was ramming up into me. I had to take some more popper sniffs, but it was feeling great. 

"You like my dick?", he asked.

"Fuck, YEAH," I answered.

His cock was rubbing against my prostate and I was in bottom/pig heaven. Bam! Bam! Bam! His cock was ramming into me.  Then he reached under me and pinched my nipples as he fucked me. That really gets me going. I was soon cumming myself as he fucked me and pinched my nipples. 

When I began to cum, that set him off. Now, he was groaning, growling and grunting as he filled my ass with his load. I was squeezing my ass on his thick cock as it throbbed in my ass. He continued to thrust into me for quite some time as he emptied every drop of his seed into me. Finally he pulled out of me in a quick withdrawal and then jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom to wash off his dick.

I dressed as I heard the water in the sink running. He came out. His now soft cock, still thick and long hanging down between  his legs.

He dressed in silence then said, "You've got my email address. Let me know when you're back. I'm married and it's sometimes difficult to get away. But I'll fuck you anytime I can," he remarked as he left my room.

• Upvote 19

I got fucked by an Iranian guy (or Persian descent as he called it. His family was connected to the Shah and had to flee during the revolution) in Boston. Met him at the Daddy who whored me out when I was working there (see Whored out in Massachusetts). After he fucked me there he slipped me his phone number when he left. I spent a weekend at his apartment in downtown Boston. Guy was insatiable with what seemed an endless amount of cum in his balls. He even invited a friend over to share my ass on Saturday. Went back to my hotel on Sunday with a sore ass and enough loads to last me a week. Even it was years ago I still remember that weekend vividly.

• Upvote 5