Squirt.org - Worth while?

Wcbbpig

I've had a squirt account for years. Sometimes I pay and sometimes I go with the free account.  I love looking at th profiles and pics!  I've had some great hook-ups off it and one fb that I set up a gh for.  I love the cruising sites a lot especially when I'm travelling but I also like the chat function.  

On 2017-05-27 at 11:03 AM, nvanguy1 said:

I've had a squirt account for years. Sometimes I pay and sometimes I go with the free account.

Same here. I'm pretty sure that Squirt.org was the first site of this kind. It's been around for many, many years.

On 2017-05-27 at 0:13 PM, Gloryholelover said:

Great for cruising areas that's about it 

Squirt.org is very good for finding cruising areas in places when you travel. But it could be much better if guys would stop posting useless information with posts like  "I will stop by this bathhouse after work. I hope to find lots of cocks to suck".

The Cruising area of Squirt.org would be so much better if guys stopped asking questions that nobody can answer such as "How busy will it be on Friday?", or guys announcing that they will be going as if they thought somebody will now decide to go just because of the announcement. If instead guys related their bad and good experiences at the different cruising venues, then it would be a great place to find-out about good places for sex.

But I still like and use it. I have hooked-up a lot with Squirt.org members.

Guest Gloryholelover
On 30/05/2017 at 0:26 AM, hungry_hole said:

Same here. I'm pretty sure that Squirt.org was the first site of this kind. It's been around for many, many years.

Squirt.org is very good for finding cruising areas in places when you travel. But it could be much better if guys would stop posting useless information with posts like  "I will stop by this bathhouse after work. I hope to find lots of cocks to suck".

The Cruising area of Squirt.org would be so much better if guys stopped asking questions that nobody can answer such as "How busy will it be on Friday?", or guys announcing that they will be going as if they thought somebody will now decide to go just because of the announcement. If instead guys related their bad and good experiences at the different cruising venues, then it would be a great place to find-out about good places for sex.

But I still like and use it. I have hooked-up a lot with Squirt.org members.

That's so true actually. A lot of it seems like just talk and no action. Like you could say "was there this morning security kept coming in" or something useful, or updates like one I frequent the gloryhole was sealed up 

Here is an example from a bathhouse of what I'm talking about. Some guy in his 40's wrote:

Going around 11 love big uncut cock

Then again another message by the same guy:

Delayed won't be arriving until around noon

Did this guy actually think that guys at the bathhouse would be waiting for him?  Would guys at the bathhouse be worried because he will be late?

It would be more useful if instead he  talked about the place after his visit, make recommendations, suggestions, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daddyloadny
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 6:18 AM, hungry_hole said:

Here is an example from a bathhouse of what I'm talking about. Some guy in his 40's wrote:

Then again another message by the same guy:

Did this guy actually think that guys at the bathhouse would be waiting for him?  Would guys at the bathhouse be worried because he will be late?

It would be more useful if instead he  talked about the place after his visit, make recommendations, suggestions, etc.

That is hilarious!

Guest Upstateguy518

Not worth it imo. Plenty of free apps do the same thing they offer. Only good thing about it is the cruising section.

2 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

I use the free part. Just use it to find out cruising/fucking areas in different places I visit. 

Same here but just for bars/clubs/cinemas/holiday resorts etc. Places, reviews and location. I'd be careful with cruising areas. Certainly in countries where you can be arrested by the police for cruising. I have read several times that in some countries (among which USA) police are monitoring the site for cruising activities/locations. Same for cruisingforsex.com

• Upvote 2