A great way to start Mother's Day

Paktu

So I'm visiting family Mother's Day. Obviously I'm quite bored in the evening time so I have been on Grindr and Craigslist for most of the afternoon and evening time try to set up some late night fun.

I find one guy with a solid 9 inch dick and a girlfriend who is out of town. Sounded perfect for me. You wanted me to come over and screw me. Have may screw him and then he would screw me again before I left. As I'm on my way he calls me and asked me to pick him up some cigarettes. I love the smell of cigarettes during a hookup.

I arrived at his place and he starts smoking his cigarette on the patio and I offer to blow him while he finishes off to cigarettes. He gets hard within moments of me blowing him and he finishes off the two cigarettes while blowing the smoke directly on me.

He has me taking shoes off outside and it has me silently move through his house that he shares with his girlfriend. We get to his and he has me stripped naked for him and blow him some more. He has me get on all fours on his bed and melts me. I'm taking deep huffs of poppers during this.

He's just pounding away I am loving every moment of it. He calls me his little girl. Is sweat. And how I'm going to take his dick whenever I want while I visit. I scream  out that I love him and that he is my daddy.  He roared during his orgasm.  

Well he's in charge I offered him a massage. He gratefully accepted. He also asked that I finger him so he can see what it feels like. I accomplished both of those goals and he quiet obviously interest in him being recipient of anal. He told me to get on all fours again.

He pounds away like before but this time faster and harder. He calls me his girlfriend's name repeatedly. It's not take long for him to have his second orgasm inside of me.

I left his place and was driving home when my grinder went off again. Some guy, 19, wanted to have some car fun you're his house. It was visiting the area for Mother's Day like I was and couldn't host.

I messaged him amd he wamted to roleplay where i was his older cousin Travis.  He was only 10 minutes out of my way so i didnt mind it too much. I met with him and he was a cute guy. Je asked me to get out of the car, he cjanged his mind and knew an outdoor spot. We walked a little bit to a dark arra with some utility boxes around us. 

We made out. I taught him how to kiss a little bit slower. Makes everything feel less rushed and anxious. Then he started sucking my dick. It was nice. But an experienced. LOL. He has a lot to learn. But something he doesn't need to learn though is how to pound ass. He was in the largest guy in the world but he knew how to use what he had. He came quickly.

And now here I am. Home, with a butt plug inside of me. Making sure that I share this experience with all of you