Sauna darkroom

Slipitupme

Visited my favourite sauna last week on naked day. Stripped off and headed to the basement. Pitch black down there so all you can do is feel anonymous naked bodies. Reached the bench on the far wall. There was a skinny body with a long cock and a big PA in the end. After a a few minutes sucking it hard, I bent forward and he got off the bench and slid his cock in me. Fortunately, I had lubed up in the changing room, so it just went in smooth and he offered me poppers and fucked me slow. I could feel the ring in me and wondered if it was doing any damage. After a while, he says he doesn't want to cum, pulls out and lays back on the bench. I sucked his slimey cock, still bent over and someone gets behind me. Nice thick cock pushes into my swollen hole. I reach back and feel it is condomless. Thrusts nicely into me as I suck the cock and tongue the PA. After a while he grunts and I feel him spurt. After he pulls out, the man on the bench fingered my hole. "Dripping, huh?" He said. "Feels good to get that first load, doesn't it?"

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:25 AM, Slipitupme said:

Visited my favourite sauna last week on naked day. Stripped off and headed to the basement. Pitch black down there so all you can do is feel anonymous naked bodies. Reached the bench on the far wall. There was a skinny body with a long cock and a big PA in the end. After a a few minutes sucking it hard, I bent forward and he got off the bench and slid his cock in me. Fortunately, I had lubed up in the changing room, so it just went in smooth and he offered me poppers and fucked me slow. I could feel the ring in me and wondered if it was doing any damage. After a while, he says he doesn't want to cum, pulls out and lays back on the bench. I sucked his slimey cock, still bent over and someone gets behind me. Nice thick cock pushes into my swollen hole. I reach back and feel it is condomless. Thrusts nicely into me as I suck the cock and tongue the PA. After a while he grunts and I feel him spurt. After he pulls out, the man on the bench fingered my hole. "Dripping, huh?" He said. "Feels good to get that first load, doesn't it?"

How many loads you end up getting?

Guest PigTonight
5 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

How many loads you end up getting?

The answer to that question for me is 'never enough'

I am like that - the more cock and seed I get - the more I want. After I have been fucked two or three times I just lose the plot totally and have to get fucked ands bred senseless. 14 loads in me in one day my record and I loved the last load as much as the first.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Ozpig said:

I am like that - the more cock and seed I get - the more I want. After I have been fucked two or three times I just lose the plot totally and have to get fucked ands bred senseless. 14 loads in me in one day my record and I loved the last load as much as the first.

But you counted, and that is good. Now you will try and beat that record, and on it goes. Sometime soon 18 loads???

• Upvote 1

Hi. It was a good day. Not sure how many I got because i spent a lot of time in the darkroom and sometimes two or three cocks fucked me one after the other. But had that nice slimey feeling of spunk sliding oout and over my balls

For me the darkrooms at Steamworks Toronto are ideal. I feel (and massage) with my hands and feel around with my daddy dick for willing younger holes to fuck. After around 3 AM, it's totally pitch dark in them; guys get hornier and want tops to unload in them bare or other guys wanted to unload in your mouth. A win-win for both! 

• Upvote 1