Cum Retention Fetish

Trinity1

This is a true story, part of it happened today, but it has also been happening occasionally for the last couple years. I am a bottom only, and I bareback. I used to just sometimes bareback, but I am "all in now." Anyway, I really like the feeling of cum up the ass; so much that I will put a butt plug in right after sex, and walk around like that for an hour or two.

It always feels better after my hole has been well used with a couple loads or more. I typical use a standard butt plug shape, but bought one that springs out into a V after insertion today. The one guy with a decent load followed by that V shaped butt plug felt more intense than a half dozen loads with a normally shaped butt plug. I can't wait to slide this fucker in after multiple loads. Even better, they make a large "claw version" with four spreader fingers that I will get next time I am near the sex shop.

Anyway, I wonder how many people are like me, and wear butt plugs after sex to retain the cum, and how many are turned on by seeing/fucking someone and then watching or participating to seal up that big hole?

• Upvote 3

When I first started getting fucked I didn't much care about retaining the load up my ass.  That was pre-HIV.  After I converted to sero-positive, orally, as it happened, I suddenly found that having a man's load up in me was very exciting.  If I was at the baths I'd let it run down the inside of my legs.  It pays to advertise.  If I was working the glory holes, I'd drive home from the bookstore or the theater where I'd gotten bred trying to hold it in.  If I filled my pants with cum I found that very sensual, but I always hoped to keep it until I could squirt it out onto a mirror.  That way I could watch it emerge.  Sometimes I was amazed at how much even a single load would be.  Some of those guys must have been waiting a long time to have a butt presented to them at the glory hole.  I would examine it, smell it, then either slide it into a device with a plunger to return it to my cum hole, or I'd lick it off the mirror.  Either way I enjoyed the hell out of every one of those loads.

• Upvote 6

that's not a fetish. As a bottom i always keep the top's cum in my ass. I don't need a butt plug. I just let it seep in and be absorbed naturally.

2 hours ago, flexbtm said:

that's not a fetish. As a bottom i always keep the top's cum in my ass. I don't need a butt plug. I just let it seep in and be absorbed naturally.

i didn't think it was a fetish either but then i read this at Dictionary dot com

Fetish : any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion

now kinda sounds like a boarder line for being a fetish.

IMHO feeling cum blasting inside of me is the best part of going bareback

LOL if anyone wants to test it out i have a very willing hole.

6 hours ago, flexbtm said:

lol, my thought too. Though I appreciate that Jerry provided the definition for fetish, I wonder if a woman's desire to be bred would ever be termed a "fetish?"  I definitely treat it with reverence, lol. I too have little to no problem retaining it, and if it does by chance want to slide out... I finger it back in. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KptNLine

There's nothing I love more than falling asleep after a hard fuck with a load in my ass. I love holding it on for as long as possible the next day so I can absorb as much as possible. I usually don't have trouble keeping the load in after sex, but I am conscious of the fact that it's there, which makes the whole thing even hotter.

For me it's not a fetish at all – cum retention it is at the very core of my Barebacking Soul.  I am a top only and for me it is of paramount importance that whoever I bareback, they will take my load up their ass.  I will breed them, no questions asked and I always insist they keep my cum in their ass as long as possible.  Some blokes are better at it than others, I have to admit; my ex-boyfriend had the tightest ass and he could keep my load up his guts for hours.  I think that skill alone kept me fucking his ass for an extra month or so before we broke up.  If his ass muscles are too loose, I have used the butt plug trick on a bloke’s ass but that doesn’t always work.  A few times (much to their confusion) I have used tampons on a bloke’s ass, inserting the cotton tubes deep into their rectum to hold in my sperm.  This does keep everything from coming out of his asshole but the cum just gets absorbed into the tampon and some lads say the chemicals on the tampon are very irritating to their assholes.  I’m not really bothered by his ass hurting but if anyone has any other ideas on how to keep a cum load up a bloke’s asshole…  I would love to hear them…  TONY

• Upvote 2