Freeing Kenny

Carenath

Freeing Kenny

My son Kenny turned 18 today, he came into the world when I was 15.  His Mom left me when he was two because I came out to her. Since then Kenny has been my son and best friend. He came out to me when he was 13. I was never afraid to talk to him about sex, or have sex with him in the house. When he was 16 I came down with a bad case of the flu. Turns out it was the fuck flu, and I had converted. I talked to Kenny about. 

During our talk, he aired his fears of converting and why he hasn’t had any sex yet, not even jacking off with another guy. He also said in some ways he’d just like to convert, get it over with, so he could feel free to have sex anytime he wanted, he didn’t like the feel of a condom as he tried jacking off with one on a few times.  We still talked off and on about this, so I knew even now he still has never had sex. During one such talk, he let slip if he were to lose his virginity he’d want to lose it to someone as good looking as me. 

I knew my son liked how I looked, as he openly looked at me whenever I was naked. With two guys alone in a house, we weren’t bashful. We see each other everyday naked, and many times hard. I’ve seen him so hard looking at me, he was even leaking precum like a faucet.  At 33, I still had a 32 waist and 38 chest on my six foot frame. My chest was covered in short dense hair, with a good fuzzy ass in the rear. My uncut cock still would go hard at the drop of a hat, even on the meds.  My son was just like his old man, just a little shorter and less hair.  He was growing his hair though and would be just like dear old Dad. I loved to see that dimpled ass with the fine hair dusting sprouting out of his crack, and how his foreskin kept his head all covered, helping to funnel that precum stream. 

Kenny during our talks still was thinking he just wanted to get it over with and convert to poz, but was scared of it, but he was getting more and more horny and wanting sex. It was after the last talk 2 months ago, I decided on the perfect gift for his eighteenth birthday. I began collecting a few things for the important day. 

The day came, and I woke up early, purposely not putting any clothes on. I brought the little gifts out to get things ready.  One was a little blue pill, which I crushed up and mixed into Kenny’s favorite pancake recipe. Put together some mimosas on the table, adding a little extra liquid to Kenny’s which will help the teen be a little more horny. Then lastly mixed in some white powder into some of his favorite bottle of lube.  Lastly his little gift was ready and been waiting for a week building up, actually it had been building up over the last two months while I went on a certain type vacation. Time to wake up the birthday boy, soon to be birthday man. 

I walked back up stairs and down the opposite side of the hall. My son’s door was open, which was not unusual, it was just us guys here. I quietly walked into his room. He was sound asleep on his back, arms up and over his head, showing off his hairy pits.  Yes, just like me.  His body hair is coming in just like mine did. Look at that beautiful hair pattern emerging on his chest. A bush of hair blossoming between his pectorals and starting to spread out, and that nice dense rings of hair around those big suckable nipples.  The treasure trail already growing up to meet his pectorals and spreading out on his abs.  Then there’s that beautiful uncut cock, hard as a rock all nestled in that bush of pubes.  Seeing my boy this way made me chub up a little. 

I leaned over intending to whisper in his ear to wake him, but as I neared him, I had to sniff those exposed pits. With his hair tickling my nose, I inhaled, and what a wonderful smell. All male hormones, all man. I reached over to his chest, and ran my hand over that patch of hair on to his pec, slowly rubbing his chest. I then lightly kissed his forehead.

“Kenny, wake up buddy. Hey Kenny, wake up.”  While saying this I continued to rub his chest.  Kenny moaned a little sleepy moan of waking.  “Come on bud, time to get up.”

As Kenny opened his eyes, he saw his Dad over him. He looked him in the eyes, and gave a sleepy smile. 

“Happy Birthday my special buddy boy.”  I leaned in and gave my son a kiss on the lips. I think my son wasn’t completely awake, and surprised enough that he kissed back a little harder than he usually did. 

“Time to get up, bud.  Well, looks like someone is up already. So lets say time to get out of bed.” I laughed as my son blushed a little. I stood up, and my son’s eyes got a little bigger as he noticed I was naked, and more than a little chubbed up myself. 

“What’s up with being naked Dad?” Kenny then yawned, “Not that I mind, I love seeing you naked.”  Then he blushed. “Sorry Dad, I’m still waking up.”

“Just didn’t feel like getting dressed, and I know you like seeing me in the buff, its your birthday so look all you want. I’ve known for sometime you look at me, I like looking at you too. Why don’t we have a naked day together today to celebrate your birthday.  I’ve got your favorite breakfast going downstairs.”

Kenny sat up in his bed, I pulled him up out of bed into my arms and big hug.  I could feel his hard cock against mine. I rubbed his back a little as we hugged.  I ran my hand lightly towards Kenny ass, and as I just touched the top of his ass, he jumped up into my arms and wrapped his legs around me like he did where he was a kid, and buried his face into my neck and ear.  But unlike when he was a kid, this was a young man who was heavier, so I had to hold him with both hands under his ass, and felt those firm gluten and the starting of a fuzzy butt. 

“I love you Dad, so much.” 

“I love you too bud.” I kissed his ear, Kenny then leaned back and kissed my fully on the lips hard. This made both our cocks jump, his against my stomach and mine bumping his butt check. 

“Come on bud, lets go eat.”

We ate our pancakes and had our mimosas.  Kenny was getting a looser and looser with his talking. I “accidently” dropped my napkin, so I could take a look under the table at his cock.  Which was hard and lightly throbbing, with just a little trickle of a precum peeking out of his foreskin.  My own cock was really starting to stoke up as well, as the little blue pill was starting to hit me as well. 

“Dad, I’m really liking this being naked with you. It just feels so good. But its making be horny as hell.”

“You sure its not because your body is telling you its tired of being in its virgin state.”

“That too. But I’m sitting here across from one of the hottest men around. Oh fuck, sorry Dad, I don’t know what’s up with me today.”

“Its okay Buddy, I feel the same. Your a hot man too, and really a man today. Let’s take the drinks into the study, and lay back on the lounge, relax and talk. Figure out a gift for you.”

“Um, well, yeah I’d like that, but, um well, I’m having a little, um, problem. I’m like really horny, um, yea.”

I grinned inside, the little treatment to his drink must be working now as well. “Hey man, I’ve seen you with a blazing hard on, so no worries. I’m running hard as well. Tell you what I’ll get up first, and get us some more drinks for the lounge.”  I fit my actions to my words, and got up showing off my hard cock. I heard a whispered, “oh fuck” from Kenny’s direction. Kenny then got up, and walked off to the study with his hard on pointing the way, bouncing up and down, and side to side, leaving a little dribble of clear liquid here and there. 

I went over to the counter and grabbed the bottles of orange juice and champagne, as well as the little hidden bottle. I poured just a little dribble of the clear liquid to Kenny’s glass, and then mixed up more mimosa into each glass. The touch more of clear liquid should give Kenny’s body just that little more push to rampant horny stud he needed to be. 

“Here we go bud, a little more bubbly. I have a little surprise for you as well. Something I’ve been wanting to do with you.”  As Kenny sipped more of his treated drink, I grabbed a little box out of my desk, and pulled out a joint. 

“I’ve been waiting for the day to share a joint with my best bud. I know you’ve never done this, but I think its “high” time you did.”  Which brought out a giggle from Kenny. 

“I’ll take the first hit, watch what I do.” I light the end and inhaled as fully as I could and held the smoke, than let it out.  “Your turn. Inhale as much as you can and hold as long as you can.”

Kenny took ahold of the joint, and inhaled hard, and held his breath, trying not to cough, then let it out. Coughing just a little. He than drank down some more of his drink. 

“Good job buddy. I’ll go again. Lets do something special this time.  I’m going to put my mouth against yours, and exhale into your mouth. So you inhale when I do that.”

“Ok Dad.” He was already a little glassy eyed from the one hit and the little treatment to his drink, and his cock gave a little throb.  

I inhaled a larger hit than before and held it while I leaned into my son, he immediately moved his mouth to me, when our lips met, he opened up and I exhaled all the smoke into him as he inhaled. As he was inhaling, I lightly stroked his tongue with mine just for a second. 

We parted our lips and I handed him the joint. This was really good weed, extra good.  There was another real good hit left for him to take. He put the joint to his lips and inhaled deeply, and held the smoke a good amount of time before exhaling, and didn’t cough. 

I took the joint from him, and put it out in the tray.  While I did this, Kenny downed the last of his mimosa. I sat back and put my arm behind Kenny, and he sat back into arm. I pulled him to me a little, feeling his bare side touching mine. 

“I’ve missed sitting like this Dad, thank you.”

I leaned over and kissed his forehead. Kenny pushed into that kiss. I could tell the drugs were starting to take there effect on him. 

“I like this too. Its been awhile since we’ve cuddled a little. You always liked to cuddle didn’t you. You were always good at cuddling.”

“I always loved cuddling with you.” He than reached over to my chest with his hand and was running his hand over my chest hair, “Cuddling with you was better than my bear, you have such nice hair on your chest.” 

Kenny got up into my lap like he did has a little boy, but he was no longer a little boy. He was a man, and a man feeling horny for sure. I felt his ass on my cock as he settled into my lap, and he put his head on my chest. 

“Dad, can you hold me? I love feeling your naked body against mine. I think I’ve wanted, needed this, to be like this in your arms.” 

“Sure buddy, I’ll hold you. It does feel good to be naked together doesn’t it.” I pulled him tightly to me, feeling his breath moving my chest hairs, and his ass rubbing against my cock. 

Kenny was rubbing his check against my hairy pec, and against my nipple. “Dad, why am I so scared about having sex, I’m so horny so often, I don’t know what to do.”

“Buddy, son, there’s nothing to be scared about sex. It should feel good, and be fun. Your horny so much, probably because its your body telling you its time.”

“Can you show me some, Dad.  Can you show me some of what men can do together, for my birthday?”

Kenny turned a little in my lap, and wrapped his legs around my waist. My hard cock’s was pushing up against his anal valley, and his hard cock was poking my stomach.  His warm breath in my face.  I reached up and behind him and pulled his face to mine had began to kiss him hard.  His mouth opened to mine, and I stuck my tongue into his mouth to which he promptly began to suck on my tongue and moan. 

I picked up my son, and laid him back on on the lounge couch. Meshing our hard cocks together, our precum mixing together on our meshed bellies. My hairy chest rubbing against his chest. I broke our kiss a little. 

Kenny whispered, “Fuck Dad, I love feeling your cock against mine. Oh fuck, Dad, I like this, but it scares me, help me, show me how not to be scared.”

I kissed him hard, and then started licking down his neck to his chest. Feeling that hairy patch between his pecs on my cheeks. I licked over to his right nipple and lightly ran my tongue over the tip, and then lightly bite his nipple. This elicited a loud moan from Kenny. 

I continued to lick down his body, feeling his muscles with my tongue. As I got to his abs, I could taste the sweet mixture of our combined precum. 

“Kenny, have you tried your precum yet?”  Which he shook his head. “You want to taste our combined precum like I just did? It might help you.”  Kenny nodded his head. 

I collected some of my precum leaking out of my stretched foreskin, as my son watched. Then with the same finger collected some of Kenny’s off his long foreskin. 

“Here son, don’t be scared, try our precum, taste how sweet it is, you’ll love it.”

Kenny leaned up and sucked my finger into his mouth, and moaned.  While he was savoring the taste, I leaned down and sucked his hard cock into my mouth, sticking my tongue into his foreskin, tasting that sweet teen neg clear liquid. Oh how sweet it was. 

“Oh fuck, Dad, oh fuck, I love it. Oh shit.”  Kenny then shot a huge glob of precum in my mouth. 

I came off his cock, and started licking down his balls, and the while lifting his legs up. Teasing and nibbling his hairy taint, then run my tongue against his asshole. His ass started contracting and kissing my tongue with his ass lips. I pushed his legs further towards his chest, and put my hands on his ass cheeks. Pulling them apart and seeing that beautiful hair butt hole, kissing the air.  I dove with my tongue into that ass. Kenny moaning louder and louder, as my tongue was relaxing his hole. 

“Oh fuck, oh my god. Dad, oh fuck.”

Suddenly his ass blossomed, and my tongue went right into him. As he was squirming and moaning, I reached to the side where I put the treated lube. 

“You like that son? You want to try my finger, get and idea what being fucked is like?”

“Daddy, will you? Can you, please?”

I opened the lube, and with one hand pulled his hole a little, and but the lube bottle opening right against that open butt hole. I squeeze and glob, which caused some to squirt inside, and then dribble out. I clicked the lube shut, and collected the leaking lube up off his ass with my finger, and slowly started to insert into Kenny. Feeling that tight opening gripping my finger, and then the furnace of inside surrounding my finger. I began running my finger around inside his ass, spreading that treated lube. In a little bit that treatment should start making his ass real hungry. 

“Oh fuck, Daddy, Daddy that feels so good. OH OH SHIT, that makes me want to cum.”, Kenny screamed as my finger pressed against his prostate. I pulled my finger out, and Kenny moaned. 

I picked up the lube again, and put it back against his now more opened hole, and squirted more treated lube into him. Collecting the dribble with two fingers, and ran two fingers into his ass. Moving my fingers around, rubbing the lube into his ass walls all around. I pulled my fingers out, and put his legs down, around me. I then reached over to where the lube had be sitting, and grabbed one more joint. This joint was treated the same.  

I lit the joint and inhaled, holding the smoke in, I leaned down towards my son, and he knew what was happening and leaned up, our open lips coming together. I exhaled into him, and he inhaled.  Once he exhaled, I put the lit joint against his lips.

“Inhale real hard and as long as you can, and hold it.”  Kenny did, and then I put my mouth against his, and he exhaled into me. I put the joint against his lips again, “One more time sweetie, take that last hit.”

After he exhaled into my mouth, and deeply kissed him, and rubbed my hand around his chest, and tweeting his nipples one at a time.  We kissed for a few minutes, which he began moaning. When I broke the kiss, I saw his eyes were just ever so slightly glassy.  The drugs have to be kicking in now. 

“Is this what you had in mind for your gift?”

“Yes, Daddy. But I’m still a little scared, can you help me not be scared about sex. I want it, this is making more horny. My ass has an itch inside, and really think I need your fingers back in me.”

I reached down between his legs, and sort of teased his hole with my finger tip. “Well, sweetie, I can only think of one way to help you not be so scared and help with the horny itch.  You may get the ultimate gift though if we do that. Do you want my cock in you, you want my gift?”

“Daddy, please, my ass is needing you. Please, I think I gotta have your cock in me.” 

“Do you want my gift too?  You want to be sure to get my ultimate gift, that will help you not be scared of sex anymore?”

“Yes Daddy, I need your gift. I want to love sex. Help me with the gift.”

I reached over to the little table where everything was, and grabbed the bottle of poppers and my old toothbrush.  My son was watching me lube up the toothbrush, and when I ran my leaking cock all over the toothbrush’s bristles, getting a huge amount of precum all over the brush head. 

“Open that bottle and when I say ‘now’, I want you to inhale.”  Kenny nodded his head “Now left your legs up to your chest and reach around your legs to hold them up and be ready with the bottle.” 

I watched as his beautiful fuzzy asshole came into sight. It was winking open and shut at me so nicely.  I placed the brush against his fuzzy hole, just as I started to push in I said, “Now”. 

Kenny inhaled the poppers, as I inserted the brush into his ass. I left it inside him a moment. I reached up and took the poppers from him. I began twisting the brush in a circles, at the same time moving slightly in and out of his ass, giving his ass a good brushing all over inside.  Kenny was moaning and groaning. 

“You okay son, this will help your body receive and accept my gift so much better.”

“Oh fuck, Daddy, it feels so funny, it sort of feels good, sort of hurts.  Oh fuck,  I really need something bigger, its not helping the itch much.”

I pulled the brush out, and saw it was very much towards reddish pink. “I think your ready.”

“Oh fuck, my ass is tingly, oh fuck I need you in me now, please.”

I leaned over him, and he watched me put my heavily leaking cock towards his open ass. I felt my cock kiss his open hole. As his hole held my cock there, I leaned into kiss him, which as we kissed my cock slide into him.  Both of moaning as I pushed all the way into him and bottomed out, my balls against his ass. 

“I’m in you son, you feel me in you?”

“Oh Daddy, Daddy, I feel you.  I can feel your cock beating inside me. Oh please fuck me.”

I started moving my cock slowly out of his ass, and just as I felt I was reaching his opening, slowly moved back into him.  Shit, I wasn’t going to last long.  Not cumming for so long was taking a toll on me, I needed to cum soon. 

“Daddy, Daddy, oh fuck me. I feel like I’m going to explode soon. My ass is on fire, and my cock is on fire. Oh fuck, Daddy.”

Slowly in, Slowly out.  I loved this boy, I wanted him to love sex, I wanted him to want sex. He was moaning so loud now.  “Son, sweetie, I’m about to cum. Do you want my ultimate gift, you want my Poz gift?”

“Daddy, I want your cum. I don’t want this fear anymore, I want your Poz gift.  Give it to me.”  He reached down and grabbed my hairy ass cheeks, and almost was helping my hump him.  But I wasn’t going to go faster. 

“Oh fuck, sweetie. I’m going to cum inside you.  I’m going to give you my gift, NOW.”  I started shooting my pent up load deeply into my boy.  All the while thinking how I was probably impregnating him with my virus.  Kenny was moaning loudly, and thrashing, and I felt a large wetness building up between us.  When I looked between us, I saw his cock firing jets of cum, almost in time with my jets. 

We both came down from our orgasms.  Keeping my cock inside him, I helped move him on my cock so I could be behind him.  Now holding him spooned in my arms, my cock still deep inside him, holding my cum inside him. 

“I love you buddy, Happy Birthday.  I hope this is the gift you wanted and needed.”

• Like 11
  • Upvote 37
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Great first chapter!  I wonder if Kenny doesn't meet a buddy his own age,  and brings him home to meet his dad.  A friend that was kicked out by his parents because he was caught sucking the neighbor boys cock.   Having no place to go,  he ends up living with his beach lifeguard uncle.  The uncle provides for and takes good care of his nephew,  but mysteriously disappears a couple nights a week.  the boys decide to follow him one night,  and discover the uncle has gone to the docks and enters an empty  warehouse where there are naked men getting high and having sex.  Should Kenny tell his dad about his friends uncle?  Will his dad go and see for himself?  Will the boys get schooled at the warehouse in the darker ways of man to man sex?  Will dad and the uncle find a common bond in each other and their boys?  I wonder......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sydneybbfucker
On 2017-5-15 at 10:38 PM, boy4you said:

Such a nice father to give his son this gift , instead of some stranger. 

How could a Dad refuse?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I held my sweaty son Kenny after taking his cherry, and shooting a toxic load into his ass. We laid there with my still hard cock inside him, holding that load in his ass. While that load was being absorbed by his body, I cuddled him. Kissing his ear, rubbing my hairy chest against his back, rubbing his lightly haired chest and tweeting one of his nipples now and again.

My son smelled so good after sex. All sweat and cum, so sexy. I ran my hand down his hair trail from his chest to abs, and abs to cock.  He was still very hard, with a wet cock head poking out of his foreskin. I held on to that cock and ran my thumb light over his piss hole that was poking out and the lips of his foreskin. Kenny just moaned, and wiggled his butt back against me.

After the cuddling, I wanted the give Kenny the second part of his gift, even more I needed to.

I brought my hand up his side, between his arm and hip, starting to left his arm, I had to get to the sweaty pit. As his arm lifted, I saw that lovely hairy wet pit appearing from behind. Such a beautiful pit, All that hair like me. I leaned in from the back and was drawn in by his smell. I licked that hair to the skin, what a taste my son had.

“Oh fuck, Dad, I love having my pits licked.”

I kept it up a minute, then licked and tickled with my tongue up to his ear. Lightly teasing his ear with the tip of my tongue, and nibbling on his lob.

I whispered to his ear, as I moved my hand back down to his hard cock, “You ready for the second part of your birthday gift? I know part of you is.”

i squeezed his cock and top of his balls as I said this, and pushed my hard dick that was still in his tight ass against his nut.

“Oh, Dad, I love your dick in me.”

“Well, I like having a cock in me too, and I need this hard 18 year old man dick in my ass.”

I started to slide my hard dick out of my son, real slow. He was moaning lightly as my head popped out of his ass. Just the slightest amount of my jizz came out with my dick. His body did a good job of absorbing or pulling my cum deeper into him.

I rolled over onto my back and immediately Kenny was on top of me raising my arms, and attacking my pits. Moaning and licking. Licking to my left nipple, and making his way to my right pit.

“Holy fuck, someone is aggressive horny, aren’t they. Fuck bud, its so hot you sucking those nips and pits.”

Kenny just moaned into mi right pit. “Dad, I’ve so wanted this. Fuck, I love these pits.”

“Well, I know something that tastes as good, and its leaking some syrup just for you.”

Kenny immediately started his way down my hairy body. When he got to my hard drooling cock, he wrapped his hand around it and lifted it so it was pointing up like a flag pole. He very slowly pulled my foreskin down, and then slide it up, forcing more toxic cock snot up and out of the shaft.

“I’ve wanted to taste your cock for so long, Dad. Oh god, look at that precum.”

Kenny’s tongue touched my leaking piss slit, and ran around the head. He pulled my skin up higher, and over his tongue, running his tongue around my head inside my foreskin. He then started to slowly go down my shaft, taking more and more into his mouth and towards his throat. I got feel him moaning as my cock went in further.

Kenny came back up to the top of my cock. He started to lick his way down to my balls, tickling my balls with the tip of his tongue. I lifted my legs a little to give Kenny an idea of what I wanted. He got the idea real quick. Kenny moved his hands under my legs and lifted them raising my ass to the perfect rimming position.

“Dad, look at your ass.”

I reached around and held my legs where he had them for him. “Get in there buddy, rim your Dad’s ass. I’ve been longing for you to eat my ass.”

Kenny leaned in and started licking around my hole. Very gently at first, but then getting more and more energetic. Kenny really centered on my pucker with his tongue tip. Pushing with his tongue, and spit. He reached in with a finger on each side of his tongue, and jiggled his fingers while slightly pulling to the sides. I felt him moaning against my ass as he started to get his tongue past my pucker. Fuck, my son can eat ass!

Kenny had his tongue as far in my ass as he could get it, fucking me with his tongue. He then slide two fingers in me and pulled his fingers apart lightly stretching my hole, and shoving in some spit.  Suddenly I felt a finger sliding all the way in, and bump my prostate. He slowly massaged my prostate with his finger.  Oh fuck, my son the virgin to men knows exactly how to drive a guy nuts.

“Fuck Kenny, you’re driving me nuts. Shit if you rub my nut too much longer and spew. Shit, look at how much you have my dick drooling. Get the big cock of your’s in me. Now.”

Kenny got up from my ass, and leaning into my crotch, and began lapping up all the toxic precum that pooled into my pubic hair and in my foreskin.

“Um, Dad, your precum is so sweet. Mine will be like your’s soon I think.”

“It may be like mine, if the first part of my gift takes, maybe this second part will also help. Now get up here and give me the rest of your virginity. I need that cock of yours as much as you needed mine.”

Kenny climbed up, and started kissing me hard, his tongue shoved in my mouth. I felt his cock rubbing against my hole.  I heard him grabbing the treated lube and popping it open.

“Fuck Dad, I need to be in you.”

He squirted some lube into my hole and around, then spread it on his cock. I grabbed his lubed  cock and guided him to paradise. I felt his head at my winking hole, and then felt it slowly going in.

“Ooooh god, you’re so warm inside, of fuck, I can feel your ass grabbing my cock.”

“Give me that cock buddy. Slide it all the way balls deep. Give it to me son.”

Kenny bottomed out, balls deep in is Father’s ass. He was feeling the furnace of his Father’s ass surrounding his cock. He began humping his cock back and forth, feeling the silky smooth walls griping him.

“Oh shit, Dad, my cock is already wanting to shoot. Oh Fuck.”   Kenny started fucking his Dad harder.

“That’s it buddy, give me that cock harder, I love it. Give me your last neg load, shoot it in me.”

“Oh, oh, Daddy, I’m coming, oh shit, I’ve not felt it like this. Oh Daddy, I’m going to shoot in you.”

Kenny began shooting a huge load in his Dad, filling his Dad’s ass, some leaking out around his cock. Kenny leaned in and deeply kissed his Dad.

“Fuck, your ass is feels so good around my cock. I don’t want to take it out. Love you Dad.”

“So which do you like more, getting fucked or fucking?”

“I love it all. My ass still has that itch inside. I’m going to need to be fucked again soon.”

“Well buddy, I do have a plan for a third part of your birthday, if you would like.”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...