White slut for Arabs

gabz2000

PART 9

It was already 15 past 1 and I didn't  have the time to wash or rinse my pussy to clean the cum out of me. I ran to the nearest toilet and wiped my pussy the best I can. I just hope that the gynecologist wouldn't notice the cum inside my pussy. 

I freshened myself up the best I can and got myself to the university clinic with 10 minutes to spare. 

As I got into the clinic, I spoke with the scheduling assistant and she told me that Dr. Fatima is out but another gynecologist is available (and I thought to myself, how many fuckers are there in this school to warrant 2 gynecologists?), the assistant told me that my doctor will be a guy and asked if I am okay with it. I slightly hesitated (don't know why. Maybe it's because my pussy is filled with cum!) but in the end I said "no problem". The assistant told me that the doctor will be in shortly and I made my way to his room.

As I entered the room, I noticed it was a little bit small but very clean. It had a table with 2 chairs in front for patients. And an examination chair a few feet away. It also had a small dressing room where patients I suppose are given the space to undress. 

I sat on the chair to wait for my doctor. I was nervous as hell, the thought of a guy inspecting my pussy (not that it's my first time) but this one is a doctor. What will he think of me?! After a few minutes my eyes wandered and I saw that he had pictures on his desk. And shit! The doctor was handsome as hell! Pink lips, nice nose, green eyes, well trimmed beard, a short clean hair cut, and a defined jaw to top it off. As I was lost looking at the pictures of my model like doctor, I heard the door open and I was greeted by a smile and a firm handshake by this 6ft tall  god of a man. Even if he was wearing a lab coat, I could tell that this guy is sexy as hell. He even looked better in person than his pictures. 

He sat behind the table and introduced himself. He is Dr. Faris. And he asked me what he could do for me. To which I replied "Uhm, just the regular check up and maybe ... (I paused a little) talk about my options for birth control. 

He just smiled and said "okay, but first tell me about your sexual history and behavior so that I can do the necessary checks and recommend the right type of birth control for you" I was there quiet and blushing and a little bit in shock to how forward he was.

Dr. Faris: I hope you don't mind me asking but it would greatly help me decide the course we can proceed with if you tell me.

Me: well... Uhm... I've been more sexually active lately and I just wanted to check my options out.

Dr. Faris: all with condom?

me: Uhm... no... none at all.

Dr. Faris: ah I see. (He kept a serious look and had no judgment at all to my relief) and how often is "more active"?

me: Uhm... every day? Or every other day. Safe to say multiple times a week.

Dr. Faris: and with only one guy? 

Me: (I blushed and felt ashamed and slutty at the same time, all these questions have made me realized how much of a slut I've become) Uhm not really... more than 1. 

Dr. Faris: how many in the past 2 weeks? 

Me: (I looked up in the air trying to recall how many, I must have looked like a dumb blonde at that moment) Uhm ... 8 (and I giggled softly) I hope you don't judge me. (As I was blushing in embarrassment and at the same time I was fixing my hair and looking flirtatious right into his eyes)

Dr. Faris: ah nothing to be ashamed of. Anyway I can see that yes, you should be concerned with pregnancy but what's done is done and we can only know if you're pregnant when you miss you're period. Speaking of which, do you have regular periods? And if yes when are you due? 

Me: yes, I have regular periods hmm.. if my calculations are right I think I'm due in around two weeks.

Dr Faris: okay, you should be aware that you are most fertile 14-19 days before your menstruation (and I thought, oh shit, most f the fucks I've had was in that fertile window) as of now I can recommend you use condoms. If that's not possible well I can give you a prescription for birth control pills. These ones I think are covered by your insurance. 

Me: oh ok thank you.

As I stood up thinking it was over. Dr. Faris told me "Uhm, Jessica right? We're not yet done. You said you wanted a check up too right?"

i replied sheepishly and said "oh yeah, I almost forgot"

he handed me out this patient's gown and told me that I could change in the dressing room I mentioned earlier. I walked to the dressing room. And I closed the curtains and started undressing... I can't help but feel hot and horny as all that talk of how many guys I have fucked dredged up all the slutty and sexy memories I have. I cupped my breasts and played a little with my clit as I imagined how Prof Ahmed fucked me this morning and how I rode Khalid's big cock yesterday. As I was lost in my playful memories... I was interrupted by the sexy voice of Dr. Faris "are you alright there?" And I replied softly "Uhm, yes, just a minute" as I got back to te business of undressing and changing into the patient's gown. After which I got myself into the inspection chair and Dr. Faris was already beside it, ready to help me get on the chair. As I got myself into the chair, Dr. Faris said "well what we'll be doing is a routine pelvic exam, I'll be examine your pelvic area and your vagina for any conditions that might need medical attention." He got in front of the chair he sat there and wore his gloves and told me to open my legs, the cool air of the A/C hit my pussy and it made me feel hornier as the cold air tingled my pussy. He checked on my well shaven pubic area and pressed every now and then and asked if I felt any pain which I replied "no" he then asked me to open my legs wider as he started to inspect the opening of my vagina. He felt every crevice and wrinkle of it. To which I felt a tingle as his finger brushed up on my clit. But as I looked at him, he looked serious and very professional and it seems I wasn't gonna get fucked this time. He then told me that he was about to put a finger in and I just nodded in recognition. He put a little bit of lube on his finger and his index finger slipped right into me with no problem. He twisted his finger around and I could feel his finger try to feel my insides. Then he looked at me and said "it feels a little bit tender inside, I need to inspect this more thoroughly, I'd have to put in an extra finger if you don't mind?" I just nodded in agreement and a little bit of excitement as well as he pushed his middle finger to join his index finger inside me... he was very thorough to say the least and I felt my pussy get more wet as his fingers made there way inside me. I couldn't help but give out a small moan as he examined my vagina. He then pulled out his fingers and to my embarrassment it was covered by cum. He just looked at me and said "well it seems there is some discharge in your vagina and we need to get these samples tested to see what you have, youre vagina is a little bit sore too so I think we could also prescribe something for that" (I was relieved that he didn't notice it was cum) but I couldn't help myself and stopped him as he was about to write something on his prescription pad. I said "Uhm, that's not discharge, that's actually cum, doc." He just sat there with his back on me for a while I didn't know what he was thinking then but within moments he turned towards me and said "yes, I know, that's why I'm prescribing more" as he turned to me he had completely changed and had now this devilish demeanor, he had the smug smile as he removed his gloves and fingered me with the two fingers that were just in me earlier. I was surprised I thought I was leaving without some fun but now my doctor is fingering me like no tomorrow. He leaned over towards me as he played with my breasts as he unzipped his pants. I then looked over and my eyes were welcomed to the sight of this meaty 7 inch thick cut bronze Arabic cock. He jacked off as he was fingering me... he then spat on my vagina and lapped it up as he was fingering Professor Ahmed's cum out of me. It was a sight to remember. It felt so good as his tongue made its way into me as his his lips tickled and pleasured my pussy... he sucked and slurped like a demon and then he stood up and spat on his cock and my vagina and without any warning he plunged balls deep into me. I gave out a loud moan as he grunted while his 7 inch cock churned my insides. I was sloppy rough sex and we both were loving it as he pummeled and pummeled me. He plunged his cock balls deep and then would pull out right before his tip and then plunge again... he was deep fucking me bare. He then lean closer to me and kissed me. As his hands were on my breasts. He is an amazing fucker.  Then as he was kissing me... I heard him grunt and then I felt his cock throb inside me. Dr. Faris was cumming inside me. It seemed to never end as jet after jet of his cum made its way into me. He then removed himself from our kiss and slowly pulled out still sith devilish grin on him. He then said "8 guys in the past 2 weeks eh? Then I'm number 9." I just laughed a little and he then continued saying "you could get pregnant in 2 weeks but most likely it won't be mine, you were most fertile yesterday and the preceding days, drop by again in 2 weeks if you miss your period" that's what he said as he zipped up and as I started to dress up with no shame right in front of him, no more dressing rooms this time.

i gave him one small kiss as I left his room and reassured him that I'll be back in 2 weeks whether or not I miss my period.

• Upvote 9

PART10

It's been a couple of days and I haven't had the chance to fuck around - I've been trying to catch up with my notes from college and also do some advance reading in the library - I know that some of my classmates would be professionals and have years of experience so I have to keep up, going directly to grad school after college was starting to look less appealing as the days went by - though all the cock I've gotten here in Cairo reminded me of how amazing the past 2 weeks has been. And finally tomorrow would be the first day of class and I can finally start my first steps into having that graduate degree.

My first class was pretty much uneventful. I had a middle aged lady as my professor with a dozen or so middle aged guys - none of which caught my attention - All seemed to be happily married and were just taking this class to get a promotion at work. Sigh.

I was more excited going into my second class as I knew Professor Ahmed would be handling it - gosh it's been days since I last saw him and I'm aching to have his cock in me. As I got into class, the professor still wasn't there but what caught my attention was ... there sitting on the 3rd row side by side are Jacob and David! My fuck from more than a week ago. Shit I knew these gorgeous guys were foreign students but they never told me that we were going to the same school. Agh what jerks! As I walked to sit beside David... all I can see from both of them were these devlish grin and smile. I was really quite upset but I also felt my pussy tingle at the same time - the thought of being in the same classroom as with 3 guys I've fucked really turned me on - it also didn't hurt that all are amazingly hot and great fuckers. Moments later Professor Ahmed got into the room and started discussing the class syllabus... I really couldn't concentrate to what he was saying as my eyes focused on his bulge and his fit shirt which pretty much highlighted his amazing body and pecs and when I looked to my side David and Jacob may seem ordinary from the rest but god they were hot as hell too! I might fail this class for being too horny for my professor and classmates. And then my day dream was broken as David spoke to me "so wanna be group mates?" All I could muster was "what?", David then replied "Well the professor said we should work in groups of 3 for a research paper, want to join me and Jacob?" I was still quite confused with everything and I just responded "yeah, sure thing." God I really have to get my act together, I was in a complete daze but then I started to regain my composure as we started to move on further into discussing class requirements and such. Then as the class was dismissed, before Professor Ahmed left, I pretty sure he gave me a wink and smile as he exited the room. It was already getting dark then as this was a 7pm class after all and the building was almost deserted... as I walked through the corridor, a familiar touch made its way to my shoulder and it was David with a smile on face. He then grabbed my hand and just said "come with me" we made our way to the PWD toilet down the hall and Jacob was already there inside waiting for us. Ugh these fuckers are really cunning and horny I thought. In seconds Davids lips found its way to my neck as he started to kiss and lick me... Jacob then started to undress and I was reminded of how nice his hairy toned body was. David then started to make his way through my body as he removed my g string while keeping the rest of my dress. His hands made its way to my pussy and his fingers were amazing! I then bent down as I started to suck the thick cock of Jacob. And god how I miss te feeling of cock in my mouth... his thick cock was stretching my mouth and I slobbered all over it as he moans started to escape his mouth. Then David yanked me as his mouth made its way to my pussy and his tongue teasing the hell out of it. He then positioned his dick and then slowly entered me with just his spit and whatever fluid I produced as lube... he bottomed out as I continued sucking Jacob, my hands made there way to Jacob's chest as David fucked me slowly and said "we've missed this pussy" I could only moan as he gathered pace and started to fuck me harder... then he started to withdraw and left my pussy empty. I was sad but then Jacob sat on the toilet and I took it as a sign. I climbed over him and then started to ride his thick cock ... I moaned in pure pleasure as his thick cock made its way through my pussy... I was wet and horny. I grabbed on to David's cock and put it in my mouth.. I sucked him as I rode Jacob's piece of thick cock. We were all moaning and grunting - not caring if our moans of pure lust echoed through the empty corridors. Then David pulled out his cock from my mouth and gave me a wink... he started to go lower and positioned his dick near my pussy as well and then he slowly pushed against my pussy which was already full with Jacob's cock... then *plop as his cock head entered me and then slowly he bottomed out and both of them kept stil for a while as I got used to the extra feeling of fullness. And shit it was amazing... my pussy was now wetter and slicker as both found their rhythm and fucked me in sync and their cocks rubbed against each other's inside my pussy - gosh these guys are kinky as hell. Then without warning I felt one dick throbbing in me... then followed by another... no moans or grunt just complete silence as both emptied their loads into my pussy. David was the first one to pull out and then I pulled myself from jacob's now softening cock as globs of cum dripped on to the floor... I felt so horny being the slut that I am and I made my way to both their cocks and cleaned it with my mouth and tongue. I then looked at myself at the mirror and there looking back at me was this cum covered slut with messed up hair to complete the "look".

Both guys thanked me and said we would be having more of this as we were "groupmates" after all. They exited the toilet at the same time as I was there left cleaning off te cum on my face.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Part 11

I had some free time in the morning and I still can't get over about how Jacob and David fucked me last night. I'm feeling horny as hell so I decided to send a text message to Khalid if I can drop by for a while and he said Hassan was with him and that it'd be great to hang out. Within minutes I was on my way to their place ...

As I knocked on their door, it was opened by a half naked Hassan... he immediately grabbed me and kissed me, he undressed me while kissing me as we made our way to the living room. I could feel the passion and yearning and all the sexual energy coming from Hassan, he said "I missed you, I love you, I want to make babies with you" that's all I heard from him as another pair of hands felt up my now naked body and exposed breasts - it was Khalid. He put his fingers on his mouth and then he started to slide his fingers into my pussy as I was still kissing and licking Hassan's body. I could smell the morning musk in Hassan's body, I looked up at him and he looked right back directly into me, he licked his lips and started to remove his pants. We were still in the corridor leading to the living room, Hassan had his back against the wall and I bent over to suck his large cock and oh god did I miss his cock. I sucked on his cock head and slurped all over and I could hear him moan, as I was bent over, Khalid spread my legs and spat on his cock and then he slowly penetrated me as he was licking my back and neck. It was amazing and It's just been less than 5 minutes since I got here and now I'm bent over with a cock in my mouth and pussy. Khalid was long dicking me and all I can do was softly give out moans as I slobbered all over Hassan's cock. Hassan put his hands on my head and pushed it hard towards his base which made me deep throat him, his cock was now in my throat and I was starting to gag and had difficulty breathing, but Hassan didn't care, he loved it and I loved it. Khalid was now pumping harder and harder then he grunted and moaned like a wild dog, I felt his cock twitch inside me and he must have cum a lot as I felt his cum leak even while he was still inside me. Khalid then slowly slid out with his cock still hard and he and Hassan switched positions, Hassan penetrated me easily with my pussy now sloppy and wet from Khalid's cum. Khalid was now in front of me - naked with still a raging hard on, with his cock covered in cock and whatever fluids I had inside me - oh gosh, I almost forgot how big his dick is and how hot and sexy he is. Hassan fucked me slowly and he hit my g spot and as I moaned, Khalid put his dick in my mouth and  started sucking on his cum covered mouth, I could taste his cum and my pussy and he loved it. Hassan then started to play with my clit as he fucked me which really made me moan as I was loving the feeling of my g spot getting hit while my clit was being played with,  that through me off the edge and my pussy started to spasm and release fluids, my pussy clamped down on Hassan's cock and that must have thrown him off the edge as well as I heard him moan and shout out loudly as his cock twitched inside me. Within seconds Khalid followed suit and was pumping his load right into my mouth and throat. It was amazing. We were all sweaty and hot - the sweat of both guys glistened on their skin and a few even dropped into my body which made me feel really kinky and hot for both of them. We soon found ourselves on the couches, half naked and still having that after glow watching tv and having beer, I almost forgot how much of a good fuck these two guys are. 

• Upvote 2

Part 12

I had different schedules for different days and for today I'd be having 2 classes in the afternoon and early evening. 

My first class was pretty much boring and rather short as it was just our first day - just a discussion on the syllabus and class requirements and that was it.

At 6pm I had my second and last class of the day and aside from my class with prof Ahmed I thought my professors would be middle age guys with pot bellies or middle aged women who've had their better days way behind them, boy I was wrong! As I got to my class for European  politics, I was surprised to find that my professor would be hot as hell - my professor for this class is apparently a Swedish guy. Didn't quite expect that. As I got to my seat, I started checking him out - he is about 6'2, blonde hair, blue eyes, well trimmed beard and a gorgeous face. I can say that he is in his early thirties and god did he look like he was working out - it was like he was lifted out from a scene of Spartacus or Vikings and put into that room. Shit! This guy is hot as hell. I got myself a chair and moments after a familiar face sat beside me, it was David and then seconds later another familiar face sat on my other side, it was, Jacob - gosh these two hot guys are always on my last class. It's not that I'm complaining, Professor Karlsson stood up and his entire frame was now in my fulll view, he started talking about his expectations for the class and the various requirements he had, he then moved on to discussing briefly his background and then he started off with several slides of how colonial history affected the Middle East and how that will be our focus on the next few weeks. I really did not quite get much as he was just glowing and so sexy. David must have noticed how hot I was for prof Karlsson and he nudged me a bit and then I was back to reality. 

After class, I was just about to leave the room but David looked at me and hinted that we wait. Within minutes it was only David, Jacob, and I that were in the room. The building was already a ghost town just like last time. Within seconds, Jacob had his hand all over me and started to undress me while I was busy undressing David and I started on sucking his cock. God did his cock taste good. I slobbered all over it and deep throated it. Jacob then positioned himself behind me and started to finger my pussy ... and as he slid two fingers into me - he must have felt the extra wetness and said "someone already fucked you today?" And in between my moans as a sucked David I just nodded in agreement. They both had a good laugh and remarked how much of a slut I was.

Jacob then started to penetrate me with his cock and without difficulty he bottomed out, David was still seated as I sucked him and he was having a good time I guess as all that I could hear from him was moans of pleasure as I sucked on his cock and licked his balls every now and then. We then decided to change positions, David was still seated but now I went on top of him and he was also deep inside me within moments. Jacob then positioned himself right in front of me and put his cock right amin against my wet and stretched out pussy and he spat a little on my pussy and his cock and *plop now both of them are inside . Shit, this guys are really into DP, my pussy was so full and both their cocks were hitting my g spot and I couldn't stop myself from moaning. We were all like animals in heat - grunting and moaning and sweating and then... to our shock we heard a voice "Seems like someone's having fun?" We froze for a while in shock, realizing we forgot to lock the door and as we looked over to our intruder, it was Professor Karlsson. Shit, I thought to myself, am I expelled? 

• Upvote 2

Part 13

We froze as we realized we left the door unlocked and now our professor just caught us fucking in the classroom. We really did not know what to do. However, to our relief Professor Karlsson broke the ice and said "No need to worry, you can carry on, I just left my phone here" he said with a smile and face that had some hint of disbelief of what he's just witnessed. As professor Karlssom rummaged through his desk looking for his phone, Jacob and David didn't bother to pull out of me but both were still frozen but still hard inside me. 

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Prof Karlsson found his phone and was just about to leave the room but before he did, he gave us one last look and smirked at us. God did he look hot. Before closing the door he said "next time you may want to lock the doors and keep it down a little bit, i could hear your moans from the parking lot" and then he was gone. After Professor Karlsson left, the 3 of us looked at each other and started laughing. Then Jacob started grinding into me again then David followed suit. The 3 of us started to moan and while fucking me David remarked "I bet you'd have wanted Professor Karlsson to join us, didn't you?" And replied "God, yes!, I want his cum in me, I want all your cum in me!" David and Jacob must have really gotten off on the idea of having the professor join us and the thrill of getting caught earlier was still fresh, both guys started to plow me harder, and then Jacob started to grunt heavily a sign that he was cumming and then David followed suit, grunting and panting and he came inside me as well. They must have cum a lot as I immediately started leaking cum after they pulled out. We all got dressed and left the room leaving it with the scent of sex, sweat, and cum.

We then parted ways with both David and Jacob deciding to head to their dormitories while I stayed back in the building as I had to freshen up my self in the washroom. As I got myself into the washroom, I realized I wasn't alone and that there was a janitor inside. He smiled at me and I smiled back. As I was fixing my hair and make up I couldn't help but notice that the janitor kept looking at me. And then I realized he must have heard all the moaning and grunting earlier. I can't help but smile, I looked back at the janitor and I realized he is kind of hot.he looked young maybe around my age, bronze skin, clean shaven face, toned body maybe 5'6 or so. I really don't mind having him fuck me I thought to myself. As I continued to fix myself I the janitor talk to me and say "you the one fucking earlier?" I looked right back at him and said "yes" and winked. He then went closer to me and whispered "can I try?" I smiled and said "sure thing" he then went over to the door and locked it and he started to undress. I also undressed myself showing him my breasts which I think he liked and then exposing to him my freshly fucked pussy. As he removed his pants and underwear I saw that he had an averaged sized dick maybe 6 inches and not so thick. I immediately started sucking it and he must have really liked it as all I can here from him were moans of pleasure. After a few more minutes I got myself into the sinks and presented to him my pussy. He followed suit and without warning plowed his cock right into me into the hilt. He didn't have any difficulty entering, the loads from earlier made sure of that. The janitor sttted humping and he played with my breasts as well and after a few more minutes of fucking I heard him say "I cum in you" and then he grunted and moaned as he released his cum inside me. He then pulled out his now cum covered cock from my pussy and he was just about to wipe it with some tissue but I stopped him. He gave me this confused look but I just went down and started sucking his now softening cum covered cock. In seconds he was hard again  and he must have really liked it as he started pumping into my mouth with his hands behind my head - face fucking me. Then again he started to grunt and I tasted his salty/bitter cum and swallowed it. He thanked me as he got dressed and I just smiled back. He unlocked the doors and left. I looked back at myself on the mirror and thought "God, I'm such a slut, what was his name again?" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Part 14

With all the fucking I got last night I had a good night’s sleep. However when I woke up I felt I little bit dizzy and had this urge to vomit. 

I thought well I might have eaten something bad or whatever so I just did my best to go back to sleep but the nausea was really making it hard to do so. Then I realized ... oh shit “am I pregnant” I remember Dr. Farris telling me that I was really fertile when I was getting fucked by guys just before I visited him. Shit! I can’t be pregnant! Despite feeling dizzy... I did my best to go to the nearest drug store and bought a pregnancy test kit. Walked backed to the my dorm and directly went to the bathroom... that 5 minutes of waiting we’re the longest 5 minutes of my life. And then... shit two lines! Positive! I’m pregnant. Shit I gotta see Dr. Faris ASAP.

Part 15

I still couldn’t get over the results of the pregnancy test. Me... pregnant? Shit! What will my parents say? Who’s the father? And should I keep it? I laid back on my bed for the first half of the day, thinking what I should do. I ended up really confused and then I thought... maybe it’s just a false positive, I should really see Dr. Faris. 

I went to the university clinic and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Faris, the clinic assistant told me that he’s available at 3pm. As soon as 3pm struck, I was allowed in into his office and I was greeted by Dr. Faris, I almost forgot how handsome and sexy he is. 

Dr. Faris: So Jessica, good that you are back. I thought you woudn’t Be returning. 

Me: well... i’m here ... well uhm ... uhm (I stuttered as I tried to talk back to him)

Dr. Faris: what’s the matter?

me: I think i’m pregnant

Dr. Faris: Oh well we have to verify that first. Did you miss your period?

me: Uhm I think I was suppose to have it either today or yesterday but I took a pregnancy test earlier and it said positive. 

Dr. Faris: hmm... if that’s the case let’s go to the ultrasound room and go have a look.

We walked towards the other room where the ultrasound machine is and I got myself settled down. I laid down and lifted my shirt and Dr. Faris put some jelly on my stomach and he started to move it around... after a few more minutes “ah, there it is, you see that?” And on the screen was a small blob of some sort. “That’s the embryo, and by the looks of it you are 3 weeks pregnant” 

My heart sank and Dr. Faris must have seen my reaction and he started to comfort me. “It’s not the end of the world Jessica” he said as he hugged me. And as he hugged me I could smell him and it smelled of slight musk and a hint of perfume and from out of nowhere I suddenly felt horny. His strong arms and his gorgeous face really made me melt. And then I looked at him and kissed him. He kissed me back and started to fondle my breast. He removed his coat and shirt and I was greeted by his hot body, he then removed my shirt and bra and continued to kiss and lick me. He then started to finger me and within seconds we were completely naked, I started to suck his cock while caressing his toned body and he did his best to keep his moaning and grunting in check. I then repositioned myself and presented to him my wet pussy. He did not wait long and he spat on my pussy and his cock and slowly he shoved his thick cock into my vagina. I moaned as his cock stretched my pussy. “You like that you pregnant slut?” he said. “Yeah fuck me, more, more” was all I can say in return as he continued to pummel my vagina. He slowly gained speed and soon enough he was fucking me like there was no tomorrow, almost completely pulling out and then fucking me until he was balls deep. And then he started to grunt and I felt his cock spasm inside me. He came a lot, his cum almost immediately started to leak out even while he was still in me. As Dr. Faris pulled out, globs of cum leaked, he gave me this smirk and said “not too worried now are you?” I was slightly embarrassed with the way things happened, from being a worried ball of mess to cum slut in seconds just because I caught a whiff of his scent. “So are you keeping it?” 

“I’m not sure yet”, I replied.

”well abortion is illegal here but I’d be more than happy to assist” Dr. Faris winked as he got dressed.

i then started to clean up and dress as well. Before leaving the room. I kissed him and said i’d visiting again soon.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1