White slut for Arabs

gabz2000

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

PART 16

It’s been a few days since I discovered I was pregnant and I haven’t told anyone else yet. I’ve continued flirting around with Jacob and David in class but no fucking as we’ve all been caught up with the excess academic work. With all the papers and reading I’ve been doing, it seemed like my pregnancy has become an after thought. Though it still Sometimes haunts me as to what I should do. Should I keep it? Should I continue fucking around? Should I tell the guys that they could be the father?

I realized that I was going into a tailspin and snapped out of it. I finished several chapters on 18th century European politics and went to sleep.

I still feel nauseous in the morning but not as bad as before. Not sure if i’m just getting used to it or it really is just getting better. After some thinking I though I should atleast tell Hassan and Khalid, as they’ve been my closest and most frequent sex buds. I’m not entirely sure how’d they react but I thought I should give it a go. I ate my breakfast, texted Khalid if I could come over and was on my way.

i arrived at Khalid’s place and was greeted by his warm smile. Not to mention that he was topless when he opened the door. Oh god, am I really getting horny? He held my hand and guided me into the living room. Khalid must have noticed that something was different and asked me.

khalid: is something wrong? You seem different?

me: well i’m Not sure how to say this. *my eyes tearing up a bit

khalid: are you alright?

me: well... i’m Fine but... but... i’m Pregnant 

*there was a long pause in the room and the silence was deafening. Then I felt Khalid hug me and he kissed my forehead. 

Khalid: it’s gonna be alright, I told you i’ll Marry you right?

me: well... i’m Not even sure I want to get married yet. And not sure if I will keep the baby. I don’t even know who the father is

khalid: it’s alright (he said again, as he hugged me and pulled me into a tight embrace) 

khalid is so romantic and sensual as he caressed my body and started to undress me. He kissed and licked me all over and was very sensual in eating my pussy. He then undressed and revealed his 8 inch cock for me to suck. We were taking our time and it seemed to be perfect. This is has got to be my most sensual fuck yet. After sucking him, Khalid positioned his cock and slowly entered my wet hole. Stretching me and sending shivers all over my body. “I will make this baby mine” he said. As he pushed and pulled his cock halfway ... we locked eyes and kissed and for 20 mins we were like that and I heard him grunt as he came inside me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/16/2017 at 11:11 PM, gabz2000 said:

PART 7

As I stood up, I felt sore all over. My pussy was slick and sore and my body was aching all over, it felt like the morning after my first day at the gym. Well I just got fucked by 6 guys yesterday, I think this is just normal haha. As I stood up, I continued to look for the guys and no one was in the living room or in the kitchen. I also couldn't find my clothes. So I was there naked wondering where the guys went. I decided to try Khalid's bedroom and as I opened the door, there he was, alone and topless on his bed. The morning sunlight perfectly highlighting his scruff, amazing pecs, and well toned abs. My body was tired and aching all over but I could feel my pussy getting wet and twitching at the sight of Khalid's naked body. I tried to resist but I couldn't ... I went over to him, tried not to wake him and just smelled him all over. He smelled like a man. Slightly musky, a little bit of sweat, and pure sexiness. It didn't smell bad at all... it was like inviting me to come over and fuck him. I then put my hands on his chest and caressed his amazing pecs and abs... I moaned as I savoured the feeling of just touching him. He was still asleep but since it was morning... the morning wood as what others call it started to show itself... his boxers were now showing this huge bulge and I put my hands over it. Felt his cock and just played with it. I exposed his cock from the hole in his boxers and there it was, I've unleashed his 8 inch cock into the air and into full view... the morning sunlight made his cock and his body look so amazing... his body glistened with little specks of sweat and his cock looked liked an amazing piece of brown meat waiting to be serviced. I moved over and played over his cock... licking it and playing with his shaft. I was jacking him off while I sucked on his cock head. He was still asleep and I enjoyed being in control this time. I then licked on his shaft and balls then decided to go all out and suck him deep throat. I gagged a little but I loved the taste and feeling of his cock in my mouth. I slurped and slurped and I decided to ride him. My pussy was still slick from last night's fuck and I went on top of him and guided his cock into my pussy... I slowly allowed his cock into my pussy as I was now on top of him... slowly going down as his thick cock continued to go deeper into my pussy. I stretched me and the wetness of my pussy made it such a smooth penetration. After a few more seconds he was now all inside me... I then started to slowly ride it and enjoyed the feeling of fullness it gave me. I felt my body with my hands all over my boobs and clit... I was moaning and moaning and just giving into the movement f pure ecstasy... I rode him for a few more minutes and then as I looked into Khalid I saw that his eyes were now open. He was just there looking at me and smiling... 

His smile made him even look more sexy. He said "good morning sexy" in such a soft but sexy tone that I think I could get used to this. He now put his hands on my boobs and played with my nipples then he moved one hand into my hips and he started to guide my movements into his cock... he then moved his other hand from my nipples into my clit and played with it. It was amazing... the cock, the clit play and the general atmosphere of just sex made it all too sexy for me. I could feel my pussy getting more wet and I felt it spasm as I had my first orgasm of the day... I moaned and moaned and then I heard Khalid grunt as he released his load into me. We were slightly sweaty by now and we smelled of sex. I slowly removed myself from Khalid's semi erect cock and I just scooched beside him in the bed. He was now behind me and he hugged me from behind. It was so sensual and romantic and I liked it. He then said "this is my best way a person has woken me up". I then moved myself and now faced him and looked into his eyes, he smiled and I smiled and he gave me a small kiss. He hugged me tightly and I could feel that I was more than a booty call for him. 

Khalid then offered to make breakfast. I went to the shower cleaned myself from all fluids all over me and then got a towel to cover myself as I joined Khalid in the kitchen. We ate breakfast like that... me on a towel and Khalid topless. We were liked an odd couple haha. We talked about last night and he said after I blacked out... Rafiq and Mohammed continued to fuck me and maybe blew at least 4 more loads into me. He also said that before leaving... Hassan also blew another load into me and he as well... before sleeping fucked me and blew a good dose of sperm into my vagina. He said it was the best night he and his friends ever had. I was there silent and smiled. I felt so used but I liked how it sounded... being used while unconscious made me feel like a total slut and it seemed to be a validation of who I truly am... a slut, a whore, a cum dumpster to service all these guys. The thought of it made me feel hot and horny again. While Khalid was eating breakfast I went under the table... and sucked on his cock. He got hard quickly as a slurped and slurped on his thick cock. I was sucking him as he continued to eat breakfast. He gave out small moans and grunts every now and then and I serviced him like never before. Then I felt it. His cock pulsating and releasing his cum into my mouth and throat. I savoured the taste of his cum and I thought this goes well with te toast and eggs I just ate. I felt like such a slut right then and there and I felt proud of it. I might have enjoyed the romantic side of Khalid but I also like being used. After slurping on Khalid's cock... I got out of the table and continued to eat breakfast. Khalid just laughed and smirked in disbelief to what a total slut I am. He then said "I like you, if you are such an amazing woman, sexy and a total slut, you are perfect for me, if you ever get pregnant, I don't care who the father is, I'll marry you" I just smiled back and told him, "it would take more than a few fucks to get me pregnant, let's just enjoy the moment now. With you and your friends having a slut to serve you all" 

we finished breakfast moments later and I asked him where my clothes were. He pointed towards a small table, I found my clothes and got dressed there in front of him. I told him that I had to leave as I said goodbye I kissed him again, gave his bulge a good squeeze and left his flat.

As I was walking towards the Main Street it did dawned on me, what Khalid said earlier, what if I get pregnant? I've been off my pills since arriving in Egypt and all the cocks I've taken were raw and most came inside my pussy.

i then decided to schedule an appointed with the university doctor to see what are my options.

Great Story!

• 1 year later...