Low hanging balls

nicesexyass

Anybody knows a site or has pics of guys with low hanging balls ?

Watching low hanging balls make me crazy, i looooove that ! put the tongue on that nice tender skin, take them easily in the mouth, exciting them (they give better all their juice after). Would like so bad to have a friend who has low hanging balls.

medium.low_hanging_balls_1.jpg.4948cce9f

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

other sexy pics of hanging balls .

Everything is low hanging on that guy , cock ... balls

medium.low_hanging_1.gif.c5392911de6f1bf

Beautiful white boy low hanging balls

medium.low_hanging_2.gif.efa19a5af4bc6b9

these are my preferred low hanging balls, dream of that boy, would like to have him as friend

medium.my_preferred_low_hanging_balls.gi

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Had a crazy hot experience with a guy I can share...

hooked up with a guy in Chicago. Hot as hell, hung as fuck, and HUGE balls that hung most of the way to his knees. I could not take my eyes or my mouth off of them. And he clearly loved the attention I was giving em.

Then, to make sure I got the full BIG NUT SACK experience, he fucked me standing up, with my legs spread wide and my hands on his fireplace mantle.  Every thrust has his ballsack swinging under me and hitting me on the FRONT of my balls. 

The dude could fuck...but that ball-to-ball slapping made that an EPIC fuck!

I'll never forget that fuck.  And yes, I got his cumload in me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

hi, Chainedboy , love your comment .. you had a so big chance to find that guy who did that with you !

I understand you will never forget that fuck ! Muets be the bestd experience to live with a guy with low hanging balls .. love to watch low hanging balls !

32 minutes ago, nicesexyass said:

hi, Chainedboy , love your comment .. you had a so big chance to find that guy who did that with you !

I understand you will never forget that fuck ! Muets be the bestd experience to live with a guy with low hanging balls .. love to watch low hanging balls !

Low hanging balls drive me absolutely crazy.  I have always loved the way they look, especially when viewed from the rear with the guy bending over. It's like looking at a bull.  I love how visually appealing they are the lower they hang, how they slap you when fucking, how they tighten up but still hang when getting close to cumming, and the load of juice they produce.  I like to visit this Tumblr site to get my fill: http://low-hangers-big-balls.tumblr.com/

• Upvote 1

Guest Memphian

Mine are usually pretty tight so I especially appreciate low hangers on others.  I've fantasized about watching a big black pair slapping my GF's clit while a guy takes her tight pussy from behind.  (I've actually had the honor myself, so I know how hot it is.)  

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

Low-hanging balls are the best! I’m such a fan of them (as well as the men who have them) that I’ve been stretching mine out for a long while now! I love how they feel and sound each time they bounce off of whomever’s body/holes I happen to be fucking at the time~ ❤️

i really love them on a Top. Feeling a Tops balls sliding between my thighs as He slides in and out makes me wild, and i love the feel of His sack contracting while He shoots His load, His sack and balls up against my taint. 

On the converse side, my balls often shift up inside of me and sort of disappear. i have a Dom Top who loves that they disappear, He likes that on a bottom.