The Farm

I've never been the best at  sentence structure and grammar so if you're up for it and interested feel free to fix my mistakes 

One fantasy I have is being taken off the street and takes into the countryside to a farm and held hostage by the owner and his farm hands. They strip me naked and tie me up in the barn, upright to a stake with a knee spreader and my ankles tied spread. I'm blindfolded, gaged and just left there. I don't know how long I'm there till I hear the crack of the whip and the burn cross my back repeatedly, never breaking the skin it feels like it continues for hours, it stops and I'm doused in ice water and left again. The stake is moved and I'm on all fours, a cold substance is smeared Over my asshole then big meaty fingers penetrate me, I struggle and a massive hand comes down on my ass and a voice tells me to cut it out he removes his fingers and lines his cock up and rams himself balls deep in one go he's massive long and think. There's no getting used to it he just fucks pounding away like the beast he is, he goes for what seems like hours until he slams himself balls deep and howls as he explodes pouring what seems like an unending street of Cum. He pulls out and says "Have fun boys". From then on it seems like an unending line of men Fucking me at each end. At the end of it all I'm plugged and the stake is put back in place. The same man from the start comes forward and places his hands on my shoulders and says "Get some sleep slut coz you've got a long couple of days ahead of you and just remember you asked for this I'll make sure you get your money's worth". And with that I'm left alone out in the open thinking to myself that I've no idea what he was talking about and that he must have made a mistake, that they have the wrong person.

more to come if there's interest 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, FallenAngelNYC said:

Are these farmhands Midwestern guys or Mexican/Central American? Just trying to visualize 

Well in my mind they're outback Australian as I'm Australian, but I guess they can be from wherever you want them to be from. But to me they're a mix of white and indigenous guys

• Upvote 2