Taking a chance

Well today in a few hours I will be at a men's lunch time gathering for fun.  There is a guy I been in contact with for about a year now and he host gatherings and well today he's hosting one and I just finally happen to be off of work and never had sex in front of more than 1 guy and never had sex with more than. 1 guy at the same time I am a bottom and well he already told me there will be condoms there but people play how ever they feel like playing well let's see how it goes very nervous it's been about 4 years since I been with a man wish me luck in pleasing the tops or a top   Do I go bareback? 

• Upvote 2

Yes go bareback! You may not get this kind of an opportunity to play like this again for a while. Take advantage of it and have fun. I certainly would not mention anything about status either. Just go and relax and once you get naked let the fun begin and get loaded up good. When a guy is pumping your ass tell him to cum in your butt deep!! I think this will help to get you invited for another fun time . Let us know how it goes.

I been in your situation. 7 months ago went to my first all bareback sex party. Was nervous as hell since never been with more than 1 guy at a time. But its super hot when there are like minded guys all around you just having fun. Let yourself enjoy it. Bring some poppers with you and enjoy the ride.

• 1 month later...
Guest arrxxx
On 5/16/2017 at 10:57 AM, Mjai4854 said:

Well today in a few hours I will be at a men's lunch time gathering for fun.  There is a guy I been in contact with for about a year now and he host gatherings and well today he's hosting one and I just finally happen to be off of work and never had sex in front of more than 1 guy and never had sex with more than. 1 guy at the same time I am a bottom and well he already told me there will be condoms there but people play how ever they feel like playing well let's see how it goes very nervous it's been about 4 years since I been with a man wish me luck in pleasing the tops or a top   Do I go bareback? 

yes you only go bareback. ALWAYS.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there thanks for all readying my post and making comments on it sorry it's been awhile since I updated it and well it didn't go very well even though I was ready freshly showered wore a jock strap so my ass would be open to all and was deeper cleaned inside so nothing would ruin the moment. I did not partake in the fun. It was great to watch. But there was nothing r ally turning me on I wasn't attracted to the crowed so I didn't even get hard which sucked and plus everyone was just walking around it just not what it seemed but there been a few more gatherings since then but it was at night and I work nights but I do hope to have someone fuck me raw and breed my willing hole I did meet someone that's a bottom as well but he wants to fist me and I'm all for it so if I can't get raw dick I hope work my way up to taking a fist