Hormonal Effect of Semen from Breeding?

Guest Lempriere

Guest Lempriere

We all know how awesome it is to be bred by a top (or to breed a good bottom), and the psychological high which can come from it.  My question -- is there any measurable effect (hormonal or otherwise) known to science (analogous to studies of semen in the vagina) which indicate that cum changes the hormonal balance of the receiver?  

Edited by Lempriere

A few years ago, I read that semen taken internally can improve a woman's mood. I don't know if the effects are similar for men, but I think we can all agree that semen is a wonderful thing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Toon said:

A few years ago, I read that semen taken internally can improve a woman's mood. I don't know if the effects are similar for men, but I think we can all agree that semen is a wonderful thing!

I read that too somewhere.  I do believe that when we take in cum, it is similar to guys as well.  I feel really good for the rest of the day when a guy deposits his cum inside me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Forming a Control Group for  Deep Penetrative  Experimentation, Hard Science and the Acquisition of Developmental  Materials i.e. Sperm.  Lots of it. Gallons. Which is hypothetically   the amount of   semen my favorite uncle pumped  down my throat during the period in my life  I like to refer to as ''the Osh Kosh B'Gosh years.''  I loved my Uncle and he loved me like a Father loves a son upon discovering he was born with out a gag reflex. Frequently. The years flew by and I was growing like a weed and by 5th grade  my nuts dropped, I got taller, my pit's stank, I started shaving my face, and I shot my very first load while watching an episode of The Wild Wild West.  This was a lively topic of conversation at the barber shop when me and Uncle Clyde were getting hair cuts, I always got naked for my haircut because I loved it when The barber finishes and squirts me all over with the air hose blowing thing, the barber's name is Mac and he commented on how big I was getting, and Uncle Clyde says it's because I'm a little cum guzzler, and that eating so much of his jism is what's  making me grow up so quick. Uncle  Clyde was always full of schemes and theories about how "Things Worked." Time would prove him right  as my developing adolescence body quickly  hurdled beyond  my Uncle's rather staid letch   for the soft dimpled flesh of prepubescent little boys, and our physical relationship ended. It was replaced with an almost decade long mentoring process, focusing on self sufficiency and Fire Fox era survival skills   which included  getting my first job at a  gas station owned by a man my Uncle knew.

Though young and completely unaware of  the Scientific Method, I some how managed to take part in my Uncle's  still nascent  theory of jizz accelerated adolescent development in  a perfect environment, a living laboratory,  CB's Gas Station.  At an age when friends  were just starting to experiment  touching each other's pee-pees, I  was eagerly performing the sort of sexual acts one would hesitate to ask of a professional. CB was  a Viet Nam war vet, a biker, a cock sucker of renowned skill, and was so good at eating ass  I saw a straight guy pay him 20 bucks for a five minute face ride. Between  CB's spill over, the used tire sex maze behind the gas station,  and a carefully hand bored gloryhole I made myself at a near by Farmer's Market men's room,  I quickly earned a reputation as a hot, horned up, bouncy little fucker with few limits and  easier to make than Jell-O.    I can only conclude my rather heroic intake of spunk during my formative years facilitated a marked advance in  my physiological development and growth, leaving me a fully formed, big dicked, hairy, rope shooting adult  at  a shockingly ridiculous young age .

This one singular incidence, though intriguing, is antidotal and speculative at best, Scientific Authority  can only be  achieved, when the outcome of an experiment has both repeatability and reproducibility.  At this point in time more research and experimentation is definitely and eagerly required.

Edited by PERVERSATILE
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Guest btchbyl

i know it improves my mood and makes me hornier. makes me want more of it in my ass. good thing i get multiple loads from my roommates every day and some anon tops in public 2.

• 2 months later...

Idk if there is a hormonal boost directly but there is a definite psychological impact that causes endorphins and hormones to be released on a sort of secondary level for me.

• 4 months later...

To me when a man breeds my mancunt, it makes me more feminine in a way, to me that's a god thing, because I've been doing it for years now, it's no wonder why I enjoy it so much, if I didn't I would have stopped long ago, I would like to put it another way, having another man's seaman and sperm inside me, is like having a piece of him inside of me, where I can carry him everywhere I go.

I call that also the afterglow after orgasming and him orgasming deep inside of me, knowing that I'm carrying him inside me when I leave his place.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:16 AM, AmbertheCD86 said:

I'm floating on a cloud after I get a load inside of me. Makes me feel more feminine. 

For me feeling feminine it what I work for.  Satisfying a man is all that matters.  My clitty always stays soft and every load I take makes me more girly.  I only masterbate like a girl and I ALWAYS love a real man in control.

• Like 1

Guest descartes70817

It was obvious to me the first time I came inside another guy that he wanted it even more than I did. I thought I was forcing him to take my load and he wanted it exactly that way the whole damn time ?

Guest AmbertheTG75
13 hours ago, Aprilcreamy said:

For me feeling feminine it what I work for.  Satisfying a man is all that matters.  My clitty always stays soft and every load I take makes me more girly.  I only masterbate like a girl and I ALWAYS love a real man in control.

We're so similar I love it. My little clitty stays soft too. I Just focus on pleasing him. I just want and need his load in me. 

Have had a storyline brewing on this very subject.Involves an std that endows its carriers with ability to pass strong psychoactive components with semen during ejaculation causing a very intense euphoric state in the inseminated,resulting in addiction to semen from infected tops,and eventual certainty of infection in those who keep seeking the sexually transmitted high.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1