Why does cum taste so good ?

Ok I'm new to the site despite being, at 43 a life long cock and cum lover. 

I can remember my first blow job, the feeling of another guys cock in my eager and willing mouth and the moment his thick warm load spilled into my mouth, I knew I'd always prefer it with a guy - any guy, I'm not too fussy !  It's the sensation, the taste and knowing another guy has his pride and joy in your mouth ...

• Upvote 1

Guest Lempriere

I remember my first blowjob as well -- and the feeling of his cock as it began to ejaculate into my mouth -- the warmth of the spurts and their fine taste -- doesn't get any better than that!

The entire process is great!  The feel of the shots in your mouth, the taste and the consistency of the cum.

And, despite what some think, the one doing the sucking has all of the power.  Not only did you make that dick shoot in your mouth, he has his most intimate organ in yur mouth.  If you wanted, you can cause him excruciating pain, instead of blissful pleasure.

It's weird for me. Some guys, I love their load. Tastes great. Others I have a strong feeling that something isn't right and I end up getting a sore throat when they nut in my mouth. Not an sti, but more like an allergic reaction.That's probably why I prefer the load in my ass. 

• Upvote 3

The first time I came with a guy was a mutual JO session.  The a few day later we were at it again, this time 69, and he shot his load in my mouth.  I wasn't expecting it, but I loved the taste.  I then shot my load in his mouth.

First time a guy unloaded in my mouth it was amazing....salty and sweet taste and warm and the  best part was knowing while having his manhood hood in my mouth i had given him pleasure do great he gave mt his warm thick male essence. I drank it down and wanted more. While most guys breed me, I still get to drink some as my mouth tastes and sucks their most initimate private body parts. Cum tastes so good because it is our reward one male to another for pleasure only we can truly provide.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest Gloryholelover

Cum really does taste great doesn't it, for me there's nothing better then sucking cock and swallowing cum. I have a private gloryhole set up in my house and Everyman tastes a little different but they all taste amazing. 

ive been hooked since the first time a guy blew in my mouth, I remember afterwards I kept thinking he tasted so good and I wanted to do it again, and again and again. and that's probably why im always on the hunt ?

• 2 years later...

God cum taste so great. I need all I can swallow everyday. I crave it and some days I want more cum right after I swallowed a load. Nothing as tasty as a big, sweet, salty,  creamy load of hot cum to savor before swallowing. I have one regular guy that is so sweet I love to eat his cum. It just bubbles out of his cock eye, is very thick and creamy. Love to feel him cum in my mouth as his cum builds up and fill my hungry mouth with hiss love juice.

I never refuse a load and always swallow. Some cum taste great, some has no flavor, some is bitter, some just gag's the fuck out of you as it goes down your throat. I can if some one smokes or drinks a lot of coffee by the taste of their cum, can usually tell what their diet is and can sometimes identify what medications they are on by the taste and texture of their cum loads.  I really do like the taste of most cum loads, for me thought it's more about that feeling of power that I get when I finally make a man blast his load down my throat. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I think about this a lot. The very first load I swallowed was heavenly and I craved it nonstop after that. After thinking about it for years, I've come up with my own theory. I think it's part of our wiring.  The way that being gay is genetic, so is craving cum. It's wired into cock suckers and bottoms to enjoy the flavor because we're naturally attracted to the strongest men with the most potent loads.

I've said it many times: I love that taste. Each guy tastes different and I want to try them all. I loved eating it since I was a teen. Honestly, thinking about the taste and texture in my mouth always gets me hard. I love  when I get the chance to work a sleazy glory hole for a few hours and sample so many.

I also love having guys jerk off on food. Then I can eat it slow and savor it. For a while I was trying to get guys to mail their cum from all around the world.

• Like 1