Why does cum taste so good ?

I love how each guys cum tastes better, as does his cock. Love knowing i have pleasured the guy enough to have him squirt his cum in my mouth. Really love it when the guy tips my head back and jerk off in my mouth. True feeling of being submissive.

Also love the taste of cum from felching

• Piggy 1

18 hours ago, ctpozpig said:

I love how each guys cum tastes better, as does his cock. Love knowing i have pleasured the guy enough to have him squirt his cum in my mouth. Really love it when the guy tips my head back and jerk off in my mouth. True feeling of being submissive.

Also love the taste of cum from felching

Most definitely @ctpozpig.  Would love your load in my ass while fuck me too.

Sorry,but the first time I sucked cock it tasted awful.

It wasn’t until the 5th or 6th blowjob that it wasn’t so bad.

I guess I had to acquire the taste over time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 8:56 AM, TommiBiC18 said:

Sorry,but the first time I sucked cock it tasted awful.

It wasn’t until the 5th or 6th blowjob that it wasn’t so bad.

I guess I had to acquire the taste over time.

I tasted my first cock at 8 years old,  and I loved it👿

• 2 weeks later...

I gave my first blowjob at 14 and the instant he came in my mouth I knew I would be doing this a whole lot more. Cum was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted.

It was 1984 and being bi was not as accepted yet, so I was a little scared to admit I had swallowed and liked it. He (my cousin) asked if I swallowed and I managed to admit that I had. He was amazed that I had. He had assumed I would spit. He asked if I liked it and I admitted that I liked it a lot. After that he fed me his cum all the time.

I had a guy piss inside me then add his load to the several inside me, then made me suck him just after he shot his load. It was so tasty, that he kept ramming his cock back inside and feeding me more of the cum/piss. loved it

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

Think I may be in the minority here but I don't like the taste of cum and don't like the lingering coating that lasts in my throat, however I always swallow. Not sure why, maybe its knowing my oral skills have resulted in him exploding in my mouth. I do love to share with the guy after with a long cum exchanging snog.

• 9 months later...

I agree that the taste is on a spectrum. Of all the thousands of loads I have swallowed, I can count on one hand how many were slightly unpleasant. These days I love the strongest tasting loads the best. It really drives home what this worthless, cocksucking, piggy piece of shit is doing. SERVICING STRANGER COCK!!

• Like 1