Why does cum taste so good ?

• 1 month later...

Because it comes out of that beautiful cock that you’re sucking. That’s why. That’s why your sucking that cock so he feeds you that treat. 
I remember the first time I took a cock in my mouth all I can think of was what it was gonna  be like to have him cum. I was so excited and so horny just thinking about it. I literally blew my own load while his load exploded into my mouth. it was probably one of the most intense orgasms I ever experienced and I wasn’t even being touched or stimulated at all. Since then that moment that a cock starts to cum and you get that rush of warmth and that amazing taste is one of the best feelings in the world. It always tastes great to me.  they are different but yet to find one I haven’t loved. Maybe it’s just because I’m so wrapped up in the pleasure of the moment. 

• 3 weeks later...

Unpopular opinion:  Swallowing cum is not about the taste (most of the time).

Now, bear with me...hear me out.  I promise you might see where I'm coming from.

Honestly, if the taste of cum was from a completely different part of life - such as the taste of a vegetable, or some sort of juice you'd find at the grocery store - I'd stay away from it.  Why?  I actually don't think that cum, by and large, tastes particularly delicious.  It's not really that sugary, leaves a bit of an aftertaste, and has a bit of an odd consistency.  That being said....

I abso-fucking-lutely LOVE having cum in my mouth?  Why?  Because tasting the sexual expulsions from another guy is something more than just the taste of his juices.  It's actually the act of receiving cum that is sexy to me - and I savor that juice with that in mind.  It's about the act; it's about the man; it's about that connection....it's not about the actual taste at all.

That being said, there are guys out there who, for whatever reason, have the funkiest tasting spunk.  Yes, Samantha Jones was right about that.  A great blowjob experience can be ruined by jizz that tastes absolutely rancid, and I have spit out unacceptably bad cum before.  This, however, has been a relatively rare occurrence - less than 10% of the time, I'd say. 

Guys are very appreciative when you take his load in your mouth.  Knowing that a part of them is inside you, somewhere, just gives a special feeling.  Better still are guys you may find (though rare) who not only enjoy giving you his load, but also enjoy tasting his own load with you with a good deep cummy snog.  Those particular guys are the absolute best!

• Downvote 1

On 11/13/2021 at 4:18 PM, houbtmbtch said:

I agree. Cum comes in all flavors. At one time I thought some was bitter. I began noticing a corellation between Hispanic guys and bitterness. It comes from chile peppers they had for lunch or supper. Now I don't mind it at all. Black guys have the best tasting cum. Hands down. 

I agree about Black guys having the best tasing cum, always my favorite,  but never turn down a load like a good cocksucking bottom slut 🙂

On 5/22/2017 at 1:02 AM, dwinters said:

I remember not liking cum or gagged the someone came in my mouth. Now there are days I just crave a taste. 

I was the same way the first time I sucked cock.

Didn't like the taste of his cock.

Didn't like the consistency or taste of his cum.

I even told him I didn't like it.

But it didn't stop me from doing it more and more till I did enjoy it.

Now I give his cock the worship it deserves before I start sucking him.