First time with WS?

I can't remember exactly but the hottest scene I had was when I was in Key West.  I had hooked up with this guy at my guesthouse.  He, his friend, and I went to some bar.  He used me to recycle his beer.  I have no idea how he knew I was into piss. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/17/2017 at 11:40 PM, barecubtop said:

What were some of your first experiences with WS like?  Was it planned? Spontaneous?  Had you been considering it or was it brand new to you?  What did you do or get done to you?

My first time was back in 1987 when I'd just gotten out of a bad marriage. I was living happily alone and was fully indulging my taste for hot, kinky sex with men. And, believe me, I was ready and eager to serve ANY man, at any time! 

I was living only about twenty minutes away from an unlit, "No Facilities" rest area on a rural four lane highway in northern New Jersey, which I overheard a local cop laughingly tell my coworkers was a gay hookup spot they called "The Lollipop Stop." As they further yukked it up, the cop told them that his chief had put out an order to "leave the faggots alone," as long as they behaved themselves! As you can imagine, I had a hard time hiding my boner as I listened it to THAT conversation! I've always LOVED giving head to horny strangers, so that was right up my alley!

Well, about eleven o'clock that same night, I parked my car among the other seven or eight cars there and, almost before I knew it, I was following a middle aged stranger into the dark woods just off the pavement to give him a blowjob! Several minutes later, the stranger I was kneeling in front of and sucking vigorously, grunted aloud a pumped my mouth full of his thick, delicious cum! As I swallowed his wonderfully big load, I was in pig-heaven, and knew I'd found my new home! That place was on fire, and before I left for home, at about 1:15 AM, I had sucked off four other horny men, all of them completely anonymous strangers! After that, I was visiting that very sweet Lollipop Stop three or four times a week...NEVER failing to score at least one cock!

About a week after my first visit to the Lollipop Stop, I once again followed a horny stranger into the night woods to suck his cock. Quickly stripping completely naked, as was my habit, I got on my knees and began sucking his luscious, fat, uncut cock. He climaxed rather quickly and shot a delicious load of very thick and very strong-tasting semen into my mouth, which I eagerly swallowed! He was one of those men I love who doesn't get hypersensitive after he cums and he let me milk out every last tasty drop.

When he finally got his breath back and pulled his cock out of my adoring mouth, he thanked me, turned at a slight angle to me, chuckled lewdly and said, "That, boy, was great! But I've got quite a drive home and I've got to piss like a racehorse!" Before I knew what I had done, I heard myself eagerly say, "Would you like to piss in my mouth?" I couldn't believe I had invited him to do that, but I suddenly felt a rush of hot excitement spin through my body! Although I couldn't see his face there in the night woods, I could feel his lewd smile. "You want that, you little faggot? You really want to drink my piss?" I was so turned on by how he said that, that I could not have refused him if I had wanted to! "Yes, sir," I replied, trying to keep my voice from cracking, "I want that!" Again, that lewd chuckle. "What do you want, faggot...tell me!" the man demanded, playing me like the hooked fish I was! "Y-your p-piss, sir...I want your piss!" I stuttered in my growing excitement. "Ha!" the man snorted, "And why should I waste my piss on you?" Now I fully realized how this little exchange was turning him on, as well as me, and I knew what to say. "P-please, sir," I begged, letting my now very real desire for his golden champagne completely color the tone of my voice! "I-I sucked your beautiful cock for you and made you cum hard and I swallowed your load, like a good little faggot cumslut should. But I'm still soooo thirsty, daddy! I wanna drink your hot piss! Please, daddy! Please piss in my mouth!" I begged, whining in abject submission!

Finally, both hugely turned on by his total control over me, as well as having to really urinate badly, the man laughed cruelly and I unexpectedly felt his big hand find the back of my head and grab a handful of my hair tightly, yanking my head back almost painfully! Laughing right out loud now, the man knew was his to use! "Oh, alright, you filthy little cocksucker! Open that piss-pot of a mouth of yours and drink my piss!" "Ohhhh, yessss!" I moaned in the exquisite agony of my flaming lust, immediately opening my willing mouth wide and extending my tongue in eager anticipation!

Almost immediately, my nose filled with the musk of the man's crotch! I felt him lay his cock on my tongue and skin himself back. I felt his cock suddenly lengthen and swell as he struggled to relax in spite of his growing arousal, and I felt the first meager rivulet of his hot, very strong-tasting piss trickle down my tongue to pool in the back of my throat. Instantly, my entire being was filled with the powerful, musty, salty flavor of the man's burning urine! Relaxing fully now, his stream picked up volume and made a musical tinkling sound as it filled my mouth! "Mmmmm..." I moaned with pure perverted pleasure, gulping his piss down greedily, giving myself completely to this stranger's mastery! 

After struggling to swallow the man's first mouthful with my mouth wide open, I closed my mouth carefully, my lips forming a soft "O" just behind the cock's widely flared head. This allowed me to gently hold the squirting cock gently within my utterly accommodating mouth, not sucking for arousal, but allowing my new lover to piss freely, while I drank freely from that forbidden fountain! And I loved it!

"That's it, bitch! Drink daddy's nasty piss!" the man coaxed, in the most lewd tone of ever heard, his strong stream now a deluge! "Mmmmm..." is all I could moan out in pure pleasure, as I guzzled the hot cock-juice, trying not to let a drop escape my thirsty mouth. "Yeahhhh!" the man groaned as he continued urinating in my mouth, "Drink it all, you little cock-whore...drink every drop of my piss! Drink me dry!" And I did just that, drinking his scalding, but delicious piss until his bladder was empty!

After he finished and shook the last drops of his piss into my open mouth, the man quickly pulled his pants up, zipped up and, to my surprise, asked my for my phone number! "My balls and bladder won't stay empty for long," he quipped lewdly, "and I think you're just the little cock-whore to empty them for me regularly!"

Of course I gave the stranger my number! And that's how I began my trip into the delicious depths of depraved piss-love! ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, GloriHoleLover said:

I was living only about twenty minutes away from an unlit, "No Facilities" rest area on a rural four lane highway in northern New Jersey, which I overheard a local cop laughingly tell my coworkers was a gay hookup spot they called "The Lollipop Stop." As they further yukked it up, the cop told them that his chief had put out an order to "leave the faggots alone," as long as they behaved themselves! As you can imagine, I had a hard time hiding my boner as I listened it to THAT conversation! I've always LOVED giving head to horny strangers, so that was right up my alley!

I remember some kid telling me about a "lollipop stop" when I was in high school.  I had never heard the term before. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Theo8 said:

I remember some kid telling me about a "lollipop stop" when I was in high school.  I had never heard the term before. 

I've always thought that was such a cute name for a place where such deliciously raunchy sex was going on between strangers. But, what I still find amazing to this day is the fact that a policeman actually turned me on to such a place! I sucked HUNDREDS of cocks in that Lollipop Stop over the next three years! And then, suddenly, it was CLOSED from dusk to dawn, except for heavy trucks! Some asshole had walked up to a young family who were picnicking at one of several tables, and offered the guy a blowjob, right in front of his wife and kids! They called the cops, and they shut our Lollipop Stop down! What a sad loss!!! ?

• 4 months later...

Does is count as WS if you do it alone? I don't recall when I first became curious about the erotic aspects of pee. But I do know I didn't start to explore it until after I became responsible for doing most of my own laundry, at 16. When I had the house to myself, I would get into the bathtub wearing my underwear (and my jeans, sometimes), and I'd relax and let the warm piss flow.

I didn't actually try it with another person until I was 22. I was carpooling home from a conference when my traveling companions spontaneously decided to spend a night in Toronto, instead of  completing the trip home to Ottawa that same night. Everyone else in the car had close friends or family they wanted to visit. I did not, but I assured them I knew people I could call up last minute to crash on their couch for the night. I had them drop me off at a downtown subway station. As soon as they left, I tracked down a copy of Xtra, the gay street paper, found the addresses of the local bathhouses, and headed to the nearest one.

It was a Sunday night, and it remained moderately busy until 1 AM. I managed to get fucked a couple times, sucked and got sucked in the maze, and got generally groped by more men than I could keep track of. After things began to slow down for the night, I napped in my room for an hour or two.

When I woke up I decided to wander again, just to see if there was any action happening anywhere. It was totally dead, but I finally encountered a middle aged man in the wet sauna. For whatever reason, I wasn't particularly interested in him initially, so I don't even remember how our interaction began. Where my memory kicks in is when he got down on his knees in front of me and in this strange almost demonic type voice said, "Piss in my mouth." I was not expecting that - at all - so I just sat there in stunned silence. He stared up at me. "Use me as a toilet," he urged. This was not something I had given much prior thought to, but I did have a slight need to pee at that point, so I decided to give it a go.

I stood up from the tiled bench and positioned my cock in front of his mouth. I wasn't exactly sure how this was supposed to go, so I was just going to aim my stream at him. But before I could release my flow, he wrapped his lips around my cock. I guess he didn't want to waste any drop. This being a brand new experience, I had a minute or two of performance anxiety. But I finally managed to relax, and I started to fill his mouth with my piss. He gulped and swallowed as fast as he could, but there was also lots of overflow that spilled out and onto the floor of the sauna. I distinctly remember how the smell of my piss seemed to be amplified by the damp heat of the sauna. When he had finished sucking the last remaining drops from my foreskin, he stood up, shook my hand and thanked me. He left, and I returned to my room and napped until check out time.

I remember being fascinated with piss from a very young age. I used to pee in a bottle when I was in the bathtub. I was mesmerized by the color and the odor...and soon the taste. At first it was just a mouthful, then I would down the entire bottle. The first time with someone else: I was 14. My Dad (who had been fucking me since I was 12) was up for a promotion at work and he found out his boss was into teen boys. To help things along at his job, he took me to his house on a Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with this Man. I was told to do everything I was told. After Dad dropped me off, I was told to strip naked (and stay that way all weekend). This Man was very dominant and this is where I learned how submissive I truly am. The first night it was just him. The second night he invited over a buddy of his and they both used me...this was my first experience in drinking "straight from the tap". They both made me drink their hot Man piss and I must admit that I loved it. I was shocked when he started to piss in my mouth but I remembered what Dad said so I swallowed as much and as quickly as I could.  When my Dad came to pick me up on Sunday, he fucked me in front of my Dad...eventually having Dad join in...and he showed Dad how much I loved drinking piss. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Porthos

My first time was at a bath house in Rochester....I was in a room sucking a hot young guy when he said he to go take a piss. I told him that I'd take his piss. He just let loose and I started swallowing. As he finished I kept some in my mouth so I could kiss it back To him. We then proceeded to fuck and I shot my poz load in his hole

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

This daddy off of Craigslist back in 2015. He breeded my ass in the woods and then filled it up with piss afterwards. He went home to his girlfriend, and i went home to my BF with cum and piss in my faggot ass LOL :D

Planned by my first master. He planned to teach me to drink piss, he started to piss a bit in my coffee and the added every time more piss and less coffee. Then light piss from the tap until I could take a normal one.

After that, piss fucking and piss enemas were a easy step.

On 5.12.2017 at 7:29 PM, bredbiyou said:

Does is count as WS if you do it alone? I don't recall when I first became curious about the erotic aspects of pee. But I do know I didn't start to explore it until after I became responsible for doing most of my own laundry, at 16. When I had the house to myself, I would get into the bathtub wearing my underwear (and my jeans, sometimes), and I'd relax and let the warm piss flow.

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised that many guys here say their first contact was with another person. I thought most of the guys here would answer the same, something along the lines of "age 15, under the shower, pissing in my own mouth and on my chest".

I was 13 and I'd been licking and sucking my b's clock for a couple of years. One day he said I need to piss and told him go ahead, I'd been drinking my own for a year or more. He loved it and all summer long he'd make sure he saved it till we got up to the park. Ever since then I've been a piss and shit pig, especially thru high school, I was a ffucking sewer?

Since I started being a pig at a very early age, my first experience with piss was when I was 14.  I had been getting fucked bareback for over a year, but hooked up with a guy in his 20s that just let go with a stream of piss on my face and i did the natural reaction, which was open my mouth and swallow it down.  Been a piss pig ever since!