Give your input on chat

I haven't read through the entire thread so I apologize if it has already been suggested but what about using Discord for the chat? There's already some gay kink servers on there that I have joined and it seems like a pretty flexible platform with apps, notifications, nsfw controls etc. I think a breeding zone chat server on there would be awesome.

• Administrators
18 hours ago, robofur78 said:

I haven't read through the entire thread so I apologize if it has already been suggested but what about using Discord for the chat? There's already some gay kink servers on there that I have joined and it seems like a pretty flexible platform with apps, notifications, nsfw controls etc. I think a breeding zone chat server on there would be awesome.

No. I'm trying to get away from other people's technology.

3 minutes ago, Runningforraw said:

honestly this chat is very hard to use. would love to see some improvements made

Other than spreading general negativity, what's the point of a comment like that? There is nothing in you comment that I can use to make chat better.

• Upvote 1

Just now, rawTOP said:

No. I'm trying to get away from other people's technology.

Other than spreading general negativity, what's the point of a comment like that? There is nothing in you comment that I can use to make chat better.

sorry about that. I would just enjoy if the chat was more interactive. it's almost just like a news feed the way it is now

• Upvote 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Runningforraw said:

sorry about that. I would just enjoy if the chat was more interactive. it's almost just like a news feed the way it is now

Other than more people participating, I don't understand "more interactive". I mean I could have an AI chat bot who talks to you, but that would just be sad…

Also, the general rule for forums is that chat can kill the forum because people interact in the chat, which has no lasting value, instead of in forum discussions, which can have a lasting value. So chat is not a priority.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/8/2020 at 12:44 PM, rawTOP said:

Other than more people participating, I don't understand "more interactive". I mean I could have an AI chat bot who talks to you, but that would just be sad…

Also, the general rule for forums is that chat can kill the forum because people interact in the chat, which has no lasting value, instead of in forum discussions, which can have a lasting value. So chat is not a priority.

I could be wrong but I suspect that the majority of people who want "chat" are looking for yet another venue where they can swap outrageous stories about being cumdumps for 40 tops so they can jerk off. I'm with you that this is not exactly a high-priority item in terms of value or usefulness.

• Administrators
17 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I could be wrong but I suspect that the majority of people who want "chat" are looking for yet another venue where they can swap outrageous stories about being cumdumps for 40 tops so they can jerk off. I'm with you that this is not exactly a high-priority item in terms of value or usefulness.

Or just post stuff like that in the stories section…

• 1 month later...

It would be great to have a quick hook up website. In the Netherlands there is bullchat, which is perfect for RIGHT NOW sex. It's not strictly BB, but most guys will fck bare anyway (I have never had a guy bringing out a condom).

Wish that breeding zone would fulfil that role in UK and US. There would definitely be a market for it. Coz Grindr and BBRT can be focussed on more long term contact

• Like 1

• Administrators
16 hours ago, BBareguy84 said:

It would be great to have a quick hook up website. In the Netherlands there is bullchat, which is perfect for RIGHT NOW sex. It's not strictly BB, but most guys will fck bare anyway (I have never had a guy bringing out a condom).

Wish that breeding zone would fulfil that role in UK and US. There would definitely be a market for it. Coz Grindr and BBRT can be focussed on more long term contact

It's coming. I know I've said that for a while, but I really see it happening in 2021. (Long story – I won't bore everyone with the details).

• CumdumpNetwork.com will be a Craigslist style hookup site for quick, anonymous pump-n-dumps (anal, oral and even vaginal). Only bottoms will have profiles.
  • PublicUrinals.com will be the same idea only for loads of piss.
  • BBBH.men will be a hookup site for bareback sex
  • PozPigs.com will be for poz guys and neg guys who are looking to have sex with poz guys. (Neg guys on the site won't see each other – they can only chat/hookup with the poz guys).
  • OralPigs.com will be for guys just looking for oral
  • TwistedPigs.com will be for "hardcore fetish" (fisting, watersports, BDSM, etc.)
  • PuffPuff.Cloud will be invite-only for guys into chem sex
  • SpunkBuds.com will be for vanilla sex
  • FemPigs.com will be for anything fem – cross-dressers, "lady boys", trans fem, and cis females.

So Cumdump Network and Public Urinals will the type of site it sounds like you're looking for.

[Speaking of trans – trans guys are welcome on all the sites, it's just fem stuff that's limited. The limitation exists because fem attracts straight guys and straight section on here gave me huge grief in the past. I'm not really all that interested in having straight guys as members – or rather I know enough to know that I need to take that part slow until I understand how to deal with them properly.]

While it may seem like all of that is off-topic in a thread about chat, it's actually perfectly on-topic. Once I finish up some account features on the new sites, I'll turn off the existing chat and enable a similar type of chat on each of those sites (with the exception of Cumdump Network and Public Urinals, which won't ever have group chat). Then I'll tweak the code for group chat to have a 1-on-1 messaging and slowly build out new features on the sites to make them more complete.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2