Give your input on chat

• Administrators
1 minute ago, cumwhore22 said:

went    to use   the  chat  room   could  not   get  

in    about   20  mins  

Please read the previous messages in the thread before posting.

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

okay. I don't mean to be bitchy, I just wish there was more room so messages did not have to be deleted so quickly. but, that's life.

lol. That sorta describes a forum thread like this one. Or are you looking for something between or where you can browse more of what went before in the thread?

Anyway, chat is back up and running.

If you're wondering I was working on a common logon system for my sites today. And I'll continue work tomorrow. Things aren't fully functional yet. How this sites interacts with my new sites will always be a bit odd. But that is what it is.

One thing that can go wrong this evening (I'll work on it tomorrow), is that you session on this site needs to stay active for chat to work. That means you may need to come over here and do a page refresh or something every 20 or 30 minutes or else chat may stop working for you. I'll work on that tomorrow. Basically everything you do on chat this evening is doing a new login to chat. And that requires the session cookie on here to be active. The way it used to work was there was a separate login into chat with a separate cookie. I changed how my cookies work, so that login doesn't exist right now. I'll figure out how to make that happen tomorrow.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, alwaysready said:

so, I guess my question is: does the % of chat include both my IM and his IM?

IM and chat are on completely different systems. I can't really answer too many questions about code I didn't write. So don't know the answer to your question.

Haven’t been on site in a long while, medical problems.

came to chat a bit today but apparently no more chat?

here’s what came up when I clicked on chat:

PDOStatement: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`s3x`.`s3x_session`, CONSTRAINT `session_browser` FOREIGN KEY (`browserid`) REFERENCES `browser` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE)

Error Details:

[lib/base.php:2152] Base->error() [lib/db/sql/mapper.php:422] DB\SQL->exec() [ui/account/sessions.php:40] DB\SQL\Mapper->insert() [ui/account/index.php:244] createSession() [lib/base.php:1599] Base->call() [index.php:514] Base->run()

Guest BBBeard

Hi guys

I cannot come into the chat since yesterday evening (friday nov. 10th), probably it is maintenance or maybe something new?

You guys do a lot and i have much respect for it. 

Hugs and succes!

BBBeard/Kees from Amsterdam

Currently getting this....

PDOStatement: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`s3x`.`s3x_session`, CONSTRAINT `session_browser` FOREIGN KEY (`browserid`) REFERENCES `browser` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE)

Error Details:

[lib/base.php:2152] Base->error() [lib/db/sql/mapper.php:422] DB\SQL->exec() [ui/account/sessions.php:40] DB\SQL\Mapper->insert() [ui/account/index.php:244] createSession() [lib/base.php:1599] Base->call() [index.php:514] Base->run()