Give your input on chat

• Administrators

Well, I fixed the data problem. Haven't figured out the cause of that problem yet. And it did not fix the chat login problem. It's the end of the day. I'm frustrated and stopping. I'll pick it up again in the morning.

Now I have to figure out if I wanna go out cycling (my new way to release energy) or if I want to have a drink. My boyfriend will probably suggest combining both and cycling to a bar ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, rawTOP said:

Well, I fixed the data problem. Haven't figured out the cause of that problem yet. And it did not fix the chat login problem. It's the end of the day. I'm frustrated and stopping. I'll pick it up again in the morning.

Now I have to figure out if I wanna go out cycling (my new way to release energy) or if I want to have a drink. My boyfriend will probably suggest combining both and cycling to a bar ;)

Do you need a hug? A blow job? Both?

Guest BBBeard

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Browser ID could not be determined. Your login cannot be verified.

RT, i believe you working hard on it, but i still cannot come into the chat and get this (above) message and the banner that " this is a members-only chat.

What do you want: a hug, a blowjob, fuck my hole - i do everything!

Cheers!

• Administrators

OK. I think I just figured out the problem(s). Somehow I had managed to delete a small line of code and didn't see the omission even though I looked at it 1000 times over the past 4 days. There was also a problem with certain browsers and validating their version numbers (something I do to try to stop hackers). And there was the problem with + signs in one of the pieces of data (something I had suspected early on).

But the good news about working on it for so many days is that I found and fixed a few other problems in the process.

I don't have time to test things properly. My two test cases are working, so all I can say conclusively is that it's working better than it was.  It's the end of the day and we have a guest coming over in an hour, so I'm gonna quit there and do some cleaning. Please let me know if you continue to have problems and what the exact error messages are. Also, please copy the URL from the error page. I have some extra debug code in there that I don't have on the page.

Again, sorry for the down time. Trust me, I've been really frustrated about not being able to get it back up quickly.

I'm still getting the browser ID problem - here is the debug url

https://www.breeding.zone/chat?msg=Browser+ID+could+not+be+determined.+Your+login+cannot+be+verified.&debug=Debug%3A+BID%3A++LH.+ezU4cGBTsbwMdswZJZeU1XYeSW9n0QpDnragXT52bFI%3D+

If it helps, it's Chrome v 62.0.3202.94 (also had this in v61 10 mins ago, I just updated to see if it made a difference)