Give your input on chat

This morning the chat icon is followed by three dots... Clicking on it brings me to forums, not chat. I have seen the three dots before when I first sign in, but they are always quickly followed by the number of people in chat. Has chat gone away?

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, ronetbus said:

This morning the chat icon is followed by three dots... Clicking on it brings me to forums, not chat. I have seen the three dots before when I first sign in, but they are always quickly followed by the number of people in chat. Has chat gone away?

My hosting company created one problem while fixing another. I'm frustrated with them, but it will be fixed shortly.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Just wondering if chat is down, or if it's just me.  I have the same three dots next to the chat icon that ronetbus mentioned several weeks ago.

Disregard...I figured it out.  It was my settings.

Edited by xtc303den
Answered my own question

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:07 AM, ronetbus said:

It's happening again- I miss chatting with the nasty pervs on this site

Seems nice and quick. Certainly the last chat i had allowed fast response, accurate times and about 8 or back and forths before i had to get back to work.  My primary continued messages would be for a hook up and it wouls work just fine.

Fyi chat doesn't seem to work on iPhone / opera coast - possibly a cookie issue - I tried the suggestions and several others without joy.

Safari seemed ok for chat on the same handset.

(using opera coast has other advantages I'd rather not give up, in answer to the "so use safari")

5 minutes ago, Littlebill77 said:

Fyi chat doesn't seem to work on iPhone / opera coast - possibly a cookie issue - I tried the suggestions and several others without joy.

Safari seemed ok for chat on the same handset.

(using opera coast has other advantages I'd rather not give up, in answer to the "so use safari")

"doesn't work" apologies for a crap error report.

When I launch chat, the new window site opens but it reports I didn't login.

Error:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Browser ID could not be determined. Your login cannot be verified.

Edited by Littlebill77

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is the chat room closed? down for repairs?

I haven't seen any activity in 3 days

so a little further looking, it says in the upper right hand corner "no profile has been configured"

I don't know how to configure my profile, didn't have to do that before...new change to chat?