Give your input on chat

• Moderators

@rawTOP posted in the pinned thread about chat on Thursday that he was aware there was a problem. He planned to begin work on it on Friday. I assume he is still working on it, but we have not had a further update. 

• Like 1

I can see someone is trying to chat with me as I have a red dot with a 2 in it. But when I click on it I get the following error message

Call to undefined function mcrypt_create_iv() [/web/sites/studio3x/commoncode/passwords.php:48]

Is this a known problem? Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

• Administrators
On 3/5/2019 at 5:50 PM, Samanthads said:

im still getting 

Call to undefined function mcrypt_create_iv() [/web/sites/studio3x/commoncode/passwords.php:48]

but can see there are users in chat 

On 3/5/2019 at 3:52 PM, cumdumpslut74 said:

I can see someone is trying to chat with me as I have a red dot with a 2 in it. But when I click on it I get the following error message

Is this a known problem? Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

This problem should be fixed now. Let me know if you continue to have problems.

For those who are more technical, the version of PHP was upgraded on the server and the password hashing routine was using a function that had been deprecated and finally taken out of PHP. I've replaced it with a different function call.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question it’s not about the chat but half of my stories I save on my “followed content” (I had like 4-7 pages) vanishes like it’ll be there one day gone the next I know the stories aren’t deleted so I’d like to really know what’s going on I clicked contact us and received no reply 

• 1 month later...

not sure if this is old news or not, bbut I can't access chat at all.  Despite being logged in, I just get a message stating: 

There was an error…

• We can't determine the Breeding Zone user name.
  • Unable to determine S3X user ID