Give your input on chat

2 hours ago, bbpoznow said:

I have  question  not relater to the chat as having no problem with it . But how do you  clear the stored message  box.

cant seem to find the secret 

Questions like this you can post in the Help & Tricks section (top of menu on the home Forum page)

Anyway: Go to Messages (top of the screen button). Scroll down to the end where it says "Go to Inbox" and click on that. You will see all your conversations. Click on the empty boxes of each conversation you want to delete. As soon as you click a few you will see a pop-up box on your screen with a wastebasket icon and the number of conversations you have selected. Click on that to delete all selected messages.

• 1 month later...

I can't initiate the chat feature. I keep getting the following message: 

• We can't determine the Breeding Zone user name.
  • Unable to determine S3X user ID

I also am having difficulty uploading a profile pic.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.  I'm on a Mac and using Safari. I wonder if that matters?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I'm a member on this for about six months now i think but i already used to visit this site way before to read the bareback stories. I was really happy when i subscribed to the site to see that there was a chatroom. So I decided to see what was going on there and i was suprised and not in a good way I have to say. Most of the time each time i visit the chatroom. it's only discussion about getting poz load and pozzing. Please don't think that i do not tolerate this kind of content. The only thing that i complained about is that. the discussions is mostly about that and not just about bareback sex. could there be a solution like different channel like the topics created? Am I alone to get pissed off to just see this kind of discussion? Maybe it changed but each time i visit the chat room. I stay like 5 minutes before leaving because it's all about pozzing subject. 

I'm sorry for my english. that's not my mother tongue.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FrenchKiss said:

could there be a solution like different channel like the topics created? Am I alone to get pissed off to just see this kind of discussion? Maybe it changed but each time i visit the chat room. I stay like 5 minutes before leaving because it's all about pozzing subject.

I don't use the chat feature very often for the same reason. For those who are chasing and gifting... more power to you. It just doesn't interest me.

I'd probably chat more if there were more dedicated channels, like you suggest. The only problem is that there's rarely enough people chatting to keep one conversation going, much less two or more. But maybe that's sort of a chicken and egg situation.

• Like 1

I like the chat feature here, but there are some issues with it, yeah.  It usually takes three tries to actually connect to it for me.  First I get a white screen with an error message.  Next I get the chat room, but a message saying I must be logged in, even though I already am.  Then, third time it generally works!

I like the suggestion for different channels, although I share bredbiyou's sentiment about guys not chatting even when they're in the room.  A messenger feature for one-on-one chats (to work alongside the email feature) might be nice too.  

I use the feature pretty often, and have met some great guys in there.  

I use the chat feature daily but it takes work to get access it. I have the same issues that Party FFPig has. Sometimes it takes five or six tries to gain access.  I would like more channels as well so that people can talk about what they'd like. The very old gay.com had this feature and it worked well. There has to be somewhere where pigs can go to chat away. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Good feedback guys!

For those of you who don't like poz stuff (@FrenchKiss& @bredbiyou), the current chat room is just a temporary solution. In the not-too-distant future chat will be broken down by…

• General bareback (on bbbh.men)
  • Poz Fetish (on pozpigs.com)
  • Chem sex (on puffpuff.cloud)
  • Oral (on oralpigs.com)
  • Hardcore fetish – BDSM, piss, fisting, etc (on twistedpigs.com)
  • Trans fem & straight (on fempigs.com)
  • Vanilla sex (on spunkbuds.com)

And yes @PartyFFPig, 1-on-1 and private group chats will be available.

@BritRawBottom – The chat feature is between Forums & Blogs in the menu bar after you've logged in. But if you've got your browser locked down tight and I can't do certain things in Javascript, then chat isn't available to you. Try another browser and you'll probably see it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Please accept my apologies if this has been dealt with already. When I go to use the chat feature, I can see a drop-down box on the top right of my window, offering a choice of profile names to use. Neither of them are my current profile name, though, and I'd really prefer to operate as my current profile on here. Perhaps there's some embarrassingly simple thing I should do to get rid of these past monikers and sign in as me, but it's got me baffled so far. Thanks for all your hard work with the site, rawTOP. I look forward to the next iteration of the feature. If bending over and offering up my hole to you will assist in any way.....

• Administrators
22 hours ago, quarryman said:

Please accept my apologies if this has been dealt with already. When I go to use the chat feature, I can see a drop-down box on the top right of my window, offering a choice of profile names to use. Neither of them are my current profile name, though, and I'd really prefer to operate as my current profile on here. Perhaps there's some embarrassingly simple thing I should do to get rid of these past monikers and sign in as me, but it's got me baffled so far. Thanks for all your hard work with the site, rawTOP. I look forward to the next iteration of the feature. If bending over and offering up my hole to you will assist in any way.....

This is one reason why I'll be turning off Breeding Zone chat and replacing it with chat on a variety of themed sites. (Bareback, poz fetish, chem sex, oral sex, etc.) But I probably won't get to that for a couple months.

• Upvote 1