Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

I suppose my question is - do any tops out there purposely fuck a bottom so the bottom finds it painful and not enjoyable? Or is it a case of if it hurts the bottom so be it, the bottom should just take it

I.e. do any tops intentionally try to hurt a bottom through a fuck because it turns you on more?

• Upvote 1

I suppose my question is - do any tops out there purposely fuck a bottom so the bottom finds it painful and not enjoyable? Or is it a case of if it hurts the bottom so be it, the bottom should just take it

I.e. do any tops intentionally try to hurt a bottom through a fuck because it turns you on more?

I dunno I can only speak as a bottom though I enjoy being a top once in a while.. I prefer to please the bottom and have it be mutual. When Ibottom and a top wants to annoy and torture the fuck out of me - I try to discourage them from that and if they just are too stupid and don't get my hints I end the session and I move on. It's just not worth it to me. There are a lot of good tops around my area and I don't need to suffer.

• Administrators

I love it when I know a bottom gets into pain. It's all about me - I can fuck as hard as I want, put them in uncomfortable positions, whip them, whatever... They really become pieces of meat / holes...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Speaking as a bottom I love it when a top fucks me hard and rough making me yell out in pain as his cock drives into my ass. I want to know I've been well and truly fucked by the time he dumps his load in my ass. The best is when the top just uses precum and spit as lube so that when he's finished with me my ass is all red and puffy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

me too. From my perspective as a total bottom, rough fucking is a total turn on. It shows His passion, His need not just to fuck me, but to make me hurt, to make me remember Him, to show me that He is not just fucking me, but that He is controlling me, dominating me, making me insignificant. The rougher the fuck, the more likely that i will cum spontaneously while being fucked -- only adding to His pleasure.

I always think that's going to be the case until it actually gets to the fuck. The times I've been taken like a piece of meat with no lube then just turn out to be humiliating and degrading and I find it really hard (even more than usual) to cum myself. I get excited before and after when I reflect on the fuck, but during I tend just to cry and wish for it to be over.

Still go back for more though.

• Like 1

I'm a chicken, can't stand pain. I love missionary style but the top gets so deep inside me I groan in pain even if he is lubed. I've tried with just spit and it's even worse. When he really starts pumping me I just feel like my ass lining is getting torn up. I usually go for less painful positions like on my stomach, I can take a real pounding and take all the cock with much less disconfort. When the top finally fills me with cum he can just collapse on top of me, which has happened numerous times.

• Upvote 1

When i was a lot younger a top forced himself in me basically it was rape and very painful. Afterwards i got away as fast as i could. But that night i dreamed about it and it became a recurring fantasy. It was a smaller city and it only took about a week before I saw him again. He tried to avoid me but i went up to him and asked him to fuck me again. He did in the toilets. It hurt like hell and we both got off on it. It taught me to be honest with myself - i am a slut

If a bottom isnt into pain - so what? do it anyway

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

When I bottom, I am a service bottom. I surrender my hole to the Top. It is his to use & fill how he sees fit. My fantasies are spit {even better dip sip} & just takes my hole making it his. My hole is his until he is done. In doing this I get off in ways I never thought possible. While I have not had a dick orgasm {which I don't mind, don't like wasting the nice built upload anyway}, I have had MULTIPLE ANAL ORGASM. One guy with a true average size dick with a nice curved proved it's not the size {although, yes, large & huge dicks are great}, it's how you use it. I stopped counting my anal orgasms after already experiencing 15.