Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

As a total bottom I love a top to dominate me and fuck me as hard as possible like the cumcunt I am. There is nothing nice than getting in a backroom scene or gangbang and taking a stack of cocks of all shapes and sizes for as long as your legs can hold you up and you go to bed with your mancunt sore from the cocks. I have been sore for two days after gangbangs but every time it is uncomfrotable it reminds me of my position in life, taking cock and loads and getting pumped full of beautiful seed

As a total bottom I love a top to dominate me and fuck me as hard as possible like the cumcunt I am. There is nothing nice than getting in a backroom scene or gangbang and taking a stack of cocks of all shapes and sizes for as long as your legs can hold you up and you go to bed with your mancunt sore from the cocks. I have been sore for two days after gangbangs but every time it is uncomfrotable it reminds me of my position in life, taking cock and loads and getting pumped full of beautiful seed

Same here.

• 10 months later...

I know from experience there are plenty of tops out there who get off on it.

I can bear most painful fucks and am okay with it if that is what gets him off and he isn't an asshole about it.

One guy made it hurt then started punching me in the back of the head. A punch to his windpipe put an end to that.

It is one thing to dominate and its quite another to be a total prick.

My top has never fucked me with lube . My spit on his cock and my assjuice would be enough lube for the fucking . he does get off seeing me get hurt and he wont stop when my ass bleeds . Awsome top he is and i love him

bi barebackslut,

Went and looked at your profile, then erased my coment I was about to make, and just want to say, glad to hear you fuck with that cock, and don't let it go to waste. Is a fine specimen.

Yes, definitely, like for the bottom to feel some pain, that look on their face, and their moans, are a turn on, and if they are bitting on me, while I fuck them, all the better. That said, I also don't want to hurt them, just a little discomfort, for both of us, to really get the nerves tingling, but not all the time,just once in a while, as something special.

Like most of us i'm turned on by monster cocks . Why put the Top thru a long , slow entry process , just because i might feel some discomfort. I prefer they lube up and just slam it in to their balls and start pumping. The extreme pain is only gonna last a short time ( sigh ) any way and it's so much easier for the Top. Never met a Top who didn't appreciate my attitude. A firm hand over my mouth is all i require. Lite restraints are nice if he has the time .

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Definitely. I've been on both side and I really get off from inflicting pain. It just gives me a boost on my ability. So, when I bottom, there are times were I just fake pain to turn the dude. I just stretch and grab the bed sheet, or hold on to something. It really gets off guy off.