Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

• 2 months later...
As a versatile guy I love both! Best way for me as a top and as a bottom is to only lube the anal opening with precum and force the cock into a dry hole. The friction is very painful and will make one scream!

Dry is the only way to go .

pain is part of the pleasure...mine and his....but I fuckin go crazy hard if the bottom is really thrashin around in pain/pleasure

The best fucks ever are the kind where I am worn out and sweating buckets from thrashing around in pain/pleasure..was actually asked to check out of a hotel one night by the hotel manager because guests up and down the hall thought someone in my room was being hurt/beaten up..when he asked if I was OK, I couldn't decide if I was in pain or if I was on the highest of sex highs....but, when I left the hotel, I walked out weak in the legs, a smile on my face and a few loads in my ass knowing I needed another crazy fuck like that again soon.

We need to seperate pain when it occurs while being fuked from true pain as in S&M pain. any dikhead can hurt a guy when he fuks ruffly, that doesn't take a brain and thought. Its wham bam slut pig,,,,20 minutes and its all over....Pain I enjoy is true S&M pain inflicted while being fuked,,,a flogging, nip clamps,ball weights,2 xamples,,,10 years ago I hooked up with man who started Shotgun Videos.....One lies on a bed he ties wrists and ankles, sometimes a hood sometimes not,and he starts punching the subjects balls with his fist and also a paddle. HE is a true master of pain.He continues until the subject cums voluntarily...and he will film it if you like. The vids he made were graphic,men screaming and most begging for more.....There was no other contact with the guy on the bed.

In Berlin I hooked with a group of the nastiest sadists one can imagine..They truly enjoyed pain administered within the sexual context.Strung up on a X whipped, fuked whipped again and again,temp piercings....I had both nips and a PA ring,,,the PA was removed a nail place thru it and I straddled a wood horse, and the nail was hammered into the wood,I was seated hands behind back. The nip rings were weighted stretched and temp pierced,,,left nip almost pulled out. I thought I was in hog heaven,wasn't interested in cumin,,,just the pain

Daddy Zeus and his boys got close to that Idea, my fave is one with Rik Jammer and Jeff Allen standing side by side ankles and wrists immovable and then whipped front and back and that was no dowwnstream whipping, guys, Robert Black was really laying on the whip. Everytime I watch it I wish it was me.

Jesse Santana did a flogging scene recently getting flogged was pretty good.....Would like to see Jake Wetmore with a whip in hand.....FUK I'd volunteer my back,,, what say you, Jack?? how about a vid?

Some Of the best fuckings of my life were the ones where I spent a good portion of the fucking in pain. While in pain so many things flash through your mind, wanting to quit, hoping it will stop, wanting more, hoping I can take more etc. it is conflicting but that is the great part of it. The real top men know what they are doing and that is good enough for me.

I feel such pride when it is all over to know I endured the pain and the man was satisified. One of the more painful fucks I had was at a park. The top had a fat cock, I took it dry. On top of that he fucked me bent over standing. He was shorter than me and he had me pushed down at an awkward angle. My lower back and legs were killing me staying at the bent over angle he needed. By the end my legs were shaking uncontrollably and my hole was beyond sore. Made for one of the best fucks ever by the end. I was totally exhausted and consumed by the whole fucking. Was awesome!

• Upvote 1

A top should do as he pleases. When a top gives me a gentle fuck because he likes to fuck that way I am happy and when a top hurts me and I whimper the whole fuck I am also happy too because he did want he wanted to do.

I like to know the kind of top he is before so that I can get into the mindset and a rape fantasy is so very hot but one where a bottom boy should expect to be in pain.

• Upvote 1

I have been trained over a long time to endure some pain during sex. Now I do enjoy sex that make me feel the fine line of pain and pleasure. So bottoms like me appreciate you.

I really love when my bottom is in pain. And I try to give them the more I can. But I do it only when the bottom likes to get some pain. Sometimes, they get more pain than what they were looking for.

man, any of the tops who have responded to this post have to fuck me! Am in desperate need of a ruff hard fuck where i am used by a dom top purely to get himself off. Unfortunately everytime i think i have found a dom top they turn out to be too nice and focus on mutual pleasure...my pleasure from taking dick as ruff and forcefully as a top can give it, period!

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...